Blogger Lift discussion

Author Opportunities Corner > Author Spotlight Feature ~ Authors Needed!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Apr 29, 2014 11:33AM) (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Hi,

I have a weekly feature on my blog ( www.Genuinejenn.com ) Author Spotlight Saturday. I am looking for authors that would like to take part.

Please send me a msg or email infogenuinejenn@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol Cooper | 21 comments Hi Jenn

I'd really love to take part. My novel is a raunchy romance 'One Night at the Jacaranda' and I've done this kind of author spotlight before, for instance last weekend: http://thewriteromantics.wordpress.co...

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Carol wrote: "Hi Jenn

I'd really love to take part. My novel is a raunchy romance 'One Night at the Jacaranda' and I've done this kind of author spotlight before, for instance last weekend: http://thewriteroma..."

Hi Carol :)

Can you send me an email or msg me your email so I can contact with you the file?

Thanks

message 4: by Luke (new)

Luke Ahearn | 11 comments I know this is a random and off topic comment, sorry. But Carol I have to say first that I am not a romance fan at all. But since so many of you are romance writers and readers and I want to be as supportive to you as you have been to me, I often glance at your work, retweet it, or like it, or whatever I can. But your little blurb above caught my eye, the word raunchy always an eyecatcher, and the title is unique. Anywhooo, I read your sample and I must say it reads well and drew me in. Best of Luck!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol Cooper | 21 comments Jennifer wrote: "Carol wrote: "Hi Jenn

I'd really love to take part. My novel is a raunchy romance 'One Night at the Jacaranda' and I've done this kind of author spotlight before, for instance last weekend: http:..."

Hi Jenn

Yes, will email you as soon as I get home later...

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol Cooper | 21 comments Luke wrote: "I know this is a random and off topic comment, sorry. But Carol I have to say first that I am not a romance fan at all. But since so many of you are romance writers and readers and I want to be as ..."
Thank you, Luke. I didn't even know my book was a romance till my agent said it was. About half the book is written from a male point of view. Hope you enjoy reading it!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Carol wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Carol wrote: "Hi Jenn

I'd really love to take part. My novel is a raunchy romance 'One Night at the Jacaranda' and I've done this kind of author spotlight before, for instance las..."

Thanks I look forward to your email

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Carol wrote: "Luke wrote: "I know this is a random and off topic comment, sorry. But Carol I have to say first that I am not a romance fan at all. But since so many of you are romance writers and readers and I w..."

You don't see too many romances from a male point of view but I do like them and I am in need of some raw romance after the last couple books I read ;)

message 9: by Luke (new)

Luke Ahearn | 11 comments I wrote a romance from a male point of view. People say it's dark, but that makes the ending all the better. I too didn't know it was a romance until told.

message 10: by Carol (new)

Carol Cooper | 21 comments Luke wrote: "I wrote a romance from a male point of view. People say it's dark, but that makes the ending all the better. I too didn't know it was a romance until told."

Sounds good. What's the title, Luke?

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments What is the title of that one Luke?

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward (stephmward) | 9 comments Hi Jenn. I just sent you an e-mail to the address you listed and hope you are still looking for authors for Author Spotlight Saturday. Thanks for adding such a great feature on your blog...fun to read the recent interviews!
Best, Stephanie
Wally the Warm-Weather Penguin

message 13: by Carol (new)

Carol Cooper | 21 comments Jenn, are you still looking for authors? I sent you details a few weeks ago (above) but now One Night at the Jacaranda has a great new cover. And reached the finals of the Indie Excellence Awards http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Hi Stephanie yes I'm still taking requests. I will email you later today.

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments Hi Carol yes I sent you an email and was waiting to hear back from you. Maybe it got lost I have been having a bit of problems with my email. I will send you another later today. Thanks