Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) Shades of Earth discussion

Favorite Character(s)?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kris This could be anyone in any of the books in the series.

Honestly, Orion was my favorite character. I know he was technically a villain, but I really liked him. He had this drive to learn and to investigate what was really going on, and he wasn't going to just sit around and be fed lies, and I really loved that about him.

I also really liked Elder, especially once he finally grew a pair and started leading.

But what do y'all think? I wish more people knew about this series... it's talked about a lot on booktube, but it's clearly not as popular as a few that I think aren't as good as this one...

Arika Elder was by far my favorite! I didn't really care for Amy a whole lot. I liked her best toward the end when she was changed and got all tough. I felt like the majority of the story the two spent convincing others that they were old enough and brave enough to do important things. After she was changed I felt that she was done convincing others and was just going to do what she wanted and I really liked that. However, I was an Elder fan the entire time. I really felt for him because he really did try to do the right thing in every situation.

I can see why you liked Orion, but I wish he wouldn't have left so many clues. They were tiring after awhile. But that's just my take on it.