Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS > Does the UK control the US? And did America ever achieve full independence from Britain?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 17, 2016 10:37AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments In its heyday, the British Empire ruled a quarter of the world and dominated global politics and warfare.
But is it possible that Britain is not actually past its heydey?
Could the UK still be in charge of the US at the very highest levels?
If so, this would relate to secret or invisible power operating within the likes of the City of London (the world's financial capital according to many analysts like this article http://www.businessinsider.com.au/sor...) and the British Royal Family who along with other related European elite families may be pulling the strings of the (privately owned) US Federal Reserve: in other words America's money supply!

Does the UK control the US? https://www.goodreads.com/videos/9857...

How Dangerous Is The UK? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f215_...

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments It does seem to be true, when you follow the money trails and read up on this stuff. But then it's also possible that one of those Illuminati/Freemason secret societies were the ones behind the British Empire and that it's they who moved the power over to the US. Undoubtedly, Freemasonry had a lot to do with setting up the United States.

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Harry wrote: "It does seem to be true, when you follow the money trails and read up on this stuff. But then it's also possible that one of those Illuminati/Freemason secret societies were the ones behind the British Empire and that it's they who moved the power over to the US. Undoubtedly, Freemasonry had a lot to do with setting up the United States. ..."

How much did the City of London's banksters (i.e. your neighbours!) pay you to write this comment to deflect attention away from them and the Queen, Harry? :)

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James Morcan wrote: "Harry wrote: "It does seem to be true, when you follow the money trails and read up on this stuff. But then it's also possible that one of those Illuminati/Freemason secret societies were the ones ..."

Ha! Nah, you can rumble the queen and her sort all you like mate.

message 5: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Britain's Parliament Debated Banning Donald Trump from the UK on hate speech grounds.

So are we to conclude this means Hillary Clinton will be America's next President, then? :)

message 6: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 17, 2016 11:07AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Harry wrote: "But then it's also possible that one of those Illuminati/Freemason secret societies were the ones behind the British Empire and that it's they who moved the power over to the US...."

I agree with that comment.
A lot of people single out the US for all the world's problems however, and perhaps that's naive considering America is a much newer nation and was founded after much of the current global hierarchy seems to have been laid down.
So if nothing else this discussion thread potentially is reflective of the more complicated narrative occurring on the world stage.
Point is there is a global elite comprised of various nationalities and there is massive power in many nations, not just the US.
In fact, when you analyze high finance and Old World monies of the likes of the British/European royal families and banking dynasties, it really does appear there's at least as much behind-the-scenes decision making going on in the UK/Europe as there is in America.

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James Morcan wrote: "Britain's Parliament Debated Banning Donald Trump from the UK on hate speech grounds.

So are we to conclude this means Hillary Clinton will be America's next President, then? :)"

Loved the 'people power' of getting the Trump issue actually debated in parliament, by having the most signed petition ever. So what if he's not banned, it's a small step to show we can get the people listened to. Now let's start petitioning on more urgent matters.

message 8: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James Morcan wrote: "Harry wrote: "But then it's also possible that one of those Illuminati/Freemason secret societies were the ones behind the British Empire and that it's they who moved the power over to the US...."
..."

Let's not forget that Saudi Arabia own a lot of US arse as well. Just to complicate things further.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Of course the real ruler of Britain is Eddie "The Eagle".
I mean, a non-athletic skier wearing bifocals who only flew about 10% as far as all the other skiers in the Winter Olympics must surely have been a very powerful man indeed to pull off such a sham!

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Eddie the Eagle!!! Hahahahaha.

message 11: by Eilidh (last edited Feb 18, 2016 04:37AM) (new)

Eilidh Harris | 2 comments Well I think that it is the elite ruling class is pretty much the same folk in the UK and America. There is no representation of normal people and the country is run to suit the major global corporations. Whether these 80 odd people who have as much wealth as everyone else in the world, are British, American, French etc, their only concern is keeping the rich rich and the rest of us poor. Nationality doesn't matter.

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments Eilidh wrote: "Well I think that it is the elite ruling class is pretty much the same folk in the UK and America. There is no representation of normal people and the country is run to suit the major global corporations. Whether these 80 odd people who have as much wealth as everyone else in the world, are British, American, French etc, their only concern is keeping the rich rich and the rest of us poor. Nationality doesn't matter. ..."

Agreed.

message 13: by Eilidh (new)

Eilidh Harris | 2 comments James Morcan wrote: "Eilidh wrote: "Well I think that it is the elite ruling class is pretty much the same folk in the UK and America. There is no representation of normal people and the country is run to suit the majo..."

Thanks. I worry that everyone is missing the point.

message 14: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) I agree. Nations mean exactly squat. People with obscene amounts of money get most of what they want.

Several years ago I read some conspiracy theories about how Americans are really unknowingly British subjects because of some bullshit I can't remember. I think most conspiracy theories like that completely miss the point. To people and corporations with assloads of money, nations are just obstacles to be navigated. They don't really give a crap about the actual people. We can call ourselves American, British, Australian, or Martian for all they care. We just have to show up for work on time and keep paying taxes to feed the war machine.

message 15: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11246 comments So there's a referendum coming up in the UK asking Brits whether they would like to leave the UK.

The EU exists only to become a superstate. Britain has no place in it -- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/...

So what would that mean for the EU if their biggest player, the UK, leaves? Will other powerhouse EU nations like Germany and France also eventually leave?

And what will it mean for the world?

Will there be any change?