Christian Readers discussion

Christian Guest Bloggers Wanted

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Hasbrouck (katehasbrouck) | 3 comments Hey, you still looking for guest bloggers? I'd be interested!

message 2: by Cary (new)

Cary (forestercary) | 7 comments Hi, im also interested!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Hasbrouck (katehasbrouck) | 3 comments Alright perfect! Just tell me what you need from me and when! I am an author and I can use that if you want! Feel free to send me a message!

message 4: by Rev. Salvatore (new)

Rev. Salvatore Mancini (revsalvatoremancini) | 13 comments Edmond wrote: "Are you interested in encouraging people? Are interested in pointing hurting people to the Cross? Do you have a word of inspiration, encouragement or exhortation for people who are down and discour..."

Should Women Preach?: The Biblical Truth about Women in Ministry

message 5: by Carline (new)

Carline Francois (carlinefymailcom) | 14 comments Edmond wrote: "Are you interested in encouraging people? Are interested in pointing hurting people to the Cross? Do you have a word of inspiration, encouragement or exhortation for people who are down and discour..."

I am also interested in being a guest blogger. I am also a writer and author and you are welcome to visit my blog here on Goodreads.com. I viewed your blog and it looks great. Articles are very inspirational. Please let me know the details. You are welcome to email me at carlinef@ymail.com...look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks for posting the opportunity! Enough is Enough Already

message 6: by Jan1961 (new)

Jan1961 | 2 comments Are you still in need of bloggers? I would be interested!

message 7: by Carline (new)

Carline Francois (carlinefymailcom) | 14 comments Edmond wrote: "Are you interested in encouraging people? Are interested in pointing hurting people to the Cross? Do you have a word of inspiration, encouragement or exhortation for people who are down and discour..."

There is a written piece that I wanted to submit to you for possible blog post. Please let me know where to send. The link you provided doesn't have an email to forward. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Kline | 8 comments Just checked out your blog and I really enjoyed it! Great posts and book reviews on there!

message 9: by Jim (new)

Jim Hughes (jimhughes) | 19 comments I post daily devotionals at www.cthroughmarriage.blogspot.com. If you would like to use them, let me know and I can provide them for you. I am a pastor, the author of C Through Marriage, and I tweet daily on faith and marriage. If interested, you can find out more about me at www.cthroughmarriage.weebly.com.

message 10: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Glenister | 5 comments http://fatherlearningtolove.blogspot.... - exploring Christianity from within a new paradigm.

message 11: by Pedro (new)

Pedro Okoro (pastorp) | 3 comments Hi Edmond!

Are you still seeking guest bloggers? I would be interested, if you are. I am a pastor and the author of Crushing the Devil: Your Guide to Spiritual Warfare and Victory in Christ
I blog at http://www.pedrookoro.com/

Blessings

message 12: by DeBorrah (last edited Mar 15, 2015 05:05PM) (new)

DeBorrah Ogans | 13 comments Hello Edmund,

If you are still seeking guest bloggers I would be interested. I am a pastoral counselor, and the author of 3 books, which you can find here on Goodreads. They are:

"How Do I Love Thee:Food For Thought Before You Say I Do", "Holy Matrimony", and my new Christian Fiction novel "The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion:The Young King".

The Enchanting Legends Of Shiloh Mansion The Young King by DeBorrah K. Ogans How Do I Love Thee Food for Thought Before You Say "I DO" by DeBorrah K. Ogans Holy Matrimony Now That We're Married by DeBorrah K. Ogans

You can find my official blog at http://DeBorrah-K.com where you will see several articles that provide inspiration and encouragement.

message 13: by Sharon (last edited Mar 23, 2015 07:01PM) (new)

Sharon Aubrey (sharonaubrey) | 2 comments Jesus Unveiled
Edmund, are you still reviewing books?

Here's a link to my debut book, Jesus Unveiled, on Amazon with all the author bio and info needed.

But how can I send you a copy of the ebook for you to review? Please let me know.

Thanks.

message 14: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Glenister | 5 comments I've been posting a series called "Judaism and the Mystical Christ" on my blog - the latest post deals with interpretive methodology:

Pardes, the Garden of Jewish Biblical Interpretation

message 15: by Kemi (new)

Kemi Adefarakan | 1 comments Hi Edmund, are you still looking for guest bloggers? Please let me know.

I am the author of 2 books: 'Precious Kings Daughters: seeing yourself as Christ sees you" and "From Trash to Treasure: My journey to discovering the treasure in my flawed vessel"

Thanks,
Kemi

message 16: by jacqueline ruth (new)

jacqueline ruth | 1 comments http://jangle2.blogspot.com/2015/09/i...

If you are still looking for a blog here is one I did that was short, pure and inspirational ! God Bless