Modern Good Reads discussion

Triton (The Aegean Chronicles #1)
This topic is about Triton
33 views
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R Greek Myth Romance Triton the Aegean Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yelle, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yelle Hughes (goodreadscomyellehughes) | 204 comments Mod
I am giving 2 copies in either mobi, PDF, or epub for review.
If anyone is interested, please contact me here on GR or you can send me an email at YelleHughes@gmail.com

Thanks!


message 2: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui Lademann (bookblog76) | 3 comments This looks interesting. I would love the chance to read/review Triton the Aegean Chronicles.


message 3: by Yelle, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yelle Hughes (goodreadscomyellehughes) | 204 comments Mod
Jacqui wrote: "This looks interesting. I would love the chance to read/review Triton the Aegean Chronicles."

Thanks Jacqui, just let me know what version and where to send. :)


James Amoateng (goodreadscomjamesamoateng) | 20 comments Hi, Yelle
Send a PDF version to me
james.amoateng@yahoo.com


message 5: by Yelle, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yelle Hughes (goodreadscomyellehughes) | 204 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hi, Yelle
Send a PDF version to me
james.amoateng@yahoo.com"


It's been sent, James. Thanks :)


message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Yorgason HI Yelle, if you have other copies to share, I am interested in reading your book.

Chris
yorgi1225@yahoo.com
kindle


message 7: by Yelle, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yelle Hughes (goodreadscomyellehughes) | 204 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "HI Yelle, if you have other copies to share, I am interested in reading your book.

Chris
yorgi1225@yahoo.com
kindle"

Hi Chris! Thank you so much...as a matter of fact, I do have another copy. Sent to your email:)

Enjoy!


back to top