Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > May LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments May is a big month for birthdays, I have a list of :
Arlene James-Linda Hall-Cheryl W-Loree-MaryE-Michele-Barbara, if there are any others shout out and we will party your day with you. Ladies see you on YOUR day.

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4941 comments Lacy Willams is the 9th. Naomi Rawlings is the 16th,

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Lacy Willams is the 9th. Naomi Rawlings is the 16th,"

Thanks AusJenny, we have a lot in May....

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 265 comments I want to wish a Happy Birthday to all this May!

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn The fun thing is my dog and I have the same bday of May 20. I'm going to be 37 and he's going to be 2.

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Jenn in dog days he will be 14...soon older then you..LOL

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Lol I know, teen years for dogs !!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone having a Birthday in May!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments My cats have May birthdays as well. LOL May is pretty popular!

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kitty bdays , yay!!

message 11: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hey it is time to hang the banners for our first official birthday in May"Happy Birthday Lacy" this is one of the authors I love to read and know others will want to say Hi...I have a strawberry shortcake today for the tables that have pretty flowers from the beautiful gardens now that spring is here. "Lets Party"..

message 12: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4941 comments Happy Birthday Lacy I sure hope you have a wonderful day.

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Happy Birthday Lacy!!!! Enjoy:)

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 265 comments Happy blessed birthday Lacy!

message 15: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lacy! I've brought chocolate mousse to add to the festivities.

message 16: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, Lacy! It looks like you are starting your Mother's Day weekend early!

message 17: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments We could throw Mothers day in here too, bet most of us are Mothers...mine are 49 and 52 but still my boys...

message 18: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Good idea, Paula! Mine are 28, 25 and 21 (a boy and two girls!)

message 19: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Well, there's going to be a new birthday tomorrow, Saturday, May 10th. My first grandbaby is coming. My dil will be induced tomorrow. Please pray for a safe delivery in Iowa!
Proud grandma to be, Lyn.:-)

message 20: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Congrats, Lyn! that is very exciting! Welcome to grandparenting! It's the best!

message 21: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Gradmas day tomorrow Lyn, that is a proud occasion.

message 22: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Happy Birthday, Lacy. I love your books :)

message 23: by Lyn (new)

Thanks, Ladies. I'm trying to contain myself so I don't start calling them and being a pest.

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Congrats Lyn!

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Lyn wrote: "Well, there's going to be a new birthday tomorrow, Saturday, May 10th. My first grandbaby is coming. My dil will be induced tomorrow. Please pray for a safe delivery in Iowa!
Proud grandma to be, L..."

That's really exciting, Lyn!

message 26: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4941 comments wow thats so exciting.

message 27: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Belated Birthday Lacy! Congrats on being grandma Lyn!

message 28: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 210 comments That's awesome! Congrats:)

Happy Birthday to everyone in May!

message 29: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Congratulations, Lyn. I assume there's a new grandbaby in your life?

message 30: by Lyn (new)

Yes, little Audra was born in Iowa on Saturday. If you want to see a photo, here's a link to my fb page.
https://www.facebook.com/lyn.cote.3

message 31: by June (new)

June | 366 comments So happy for you, Lyn!!!

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Yay !!!! Audra is a very pretty name. Congrats!!!!

message 33: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Aw, she is so sweet! I love the name also. Thank you for sharing this proud moment with us.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments comming in today with banners for "Happy Birthday Loree" I brought a coconut cake and some lemonade in frosted mugs...had some like this at cracker barrel yesterday and it was so cool and good...

message 35: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments party in full swing ..I hear music"Happy Birthday to you-Happy Birthday to you" tables are replenished with wonderful treats and I am sure the one you like best Loree is here.

message 36: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, Loree!

message 37: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "Hey it is time to hang the banners for our first official birthday in May"Happy Birthday Lacy" this is one of the authors I love to read and know others will want to say Hi...I have a strawberry s..."

Thanks for telling us, Paula. Happy Birthday, Lacy! Now, I think I'll just visit that strawberry shortcake... The table looks beautiful with the fresh flowers!

message 38: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Christine wrote: "Happy birthday, Lacy! I've brought chocolate mousse to add to the festivities."

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Chocolate mousse. All these goodies are enough to make me confess that my birthday is this month, as well. The 22nd. Might there possibly be more chocolate mousse and strawberry shortcake that day? Or maybe strawberry mousse with chocolate shavings... or...

message 39: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Lyn wrote: "Well, there's going to be a new birthday tomorrow, Saturday, May 10th. My first grandbaby is coming. My dil will be induced tomorrow. Please pray for a safe delivery in Iowa!
Proud grandma to be, L..."

How exciting, Lyn. My labor was induced for our third child. I will pray with great empathy!

message 40: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "comming in today with banners for "Happy Birthday Loree" I brought a coconut cake and some lemonade in frosted mugs...had some like this at cracker barrel yesterday and it was so cool and good..."

Coconut cake! I LOVE coconut cake. LOL I think I need to stop reading these comments and eat some supper!

Happy Birthday, Loree! Best wishes for the coming year!

message 41: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Congratulations on the new grandbaby, Lyn! Audra is a lovely name. Is it a family name?

message 42: by Melody (last edited May 13, 2014 02:46PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Loree!
Paula you always keep us well stocked on the best treats! :)

message 43: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4941 comments Happy Birthday Loree hope you are having a great day

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Belated Birthday Lacy! Happy Birthday Loree and Congrats on the new grandbaby Lyn!

message 45: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Loree! Wow, what a party. That table looks great. I had to squeeze in some red velvet cupcakes, though.

message 46: by Paula-O (last edited May 14, 2014 06:19AM) (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments another banner added today"Happy Birthday Arlene James" I bet some folks know this LI author.hope your day is spectacular,we have lots of goodies,I brought a cheesecake (new york style)...

message 47: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Happy Birthday, Arlene! I hope you have a wonderful day. Some of my first LI reads were written by you and I still continue to enjoy your stories!!!

message 48: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Arlene! Loving that cheesecake... :)

message 49: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Arlene, I already wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook but you can never get enough birthday wishes! Hope your day is fantastic!

message 50: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Arlene! Have a wonderful day.

« previous 1 3