Young Writers Book Club discussion

Wilde's Fire (Darkness Falls, #1)
This topic is about Wilde's Fire
Wilde's Fire > How's the first Read-A-Long?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new) - added it

Liv (livdrivera14) | 1 comments Mod
Well we are reaching towards the end of our first read-a-long, I know I know sad but this was a good book to start off I think. Big thanks to the Author and her publicist for contacting us! We are really enjoying it so far? How far are you guys? Comment down below! Keep in mind the Rules to your right!

Hannah I'm a fast reader so I only recently started reading this, and I'm not that far yet, but I will finish before the 9th. I like the plot so far, but I'm getting a little caught up here and there. The main character is taking things a little too well in my opinion. Plus there are some moments that make me want to laugh (which isn't how I'm supposed to react to this). Granted I'm not even 100 pages in yet and that may all change by the end. I don't like to state opinions about books until I'm finished, but you asked so I'm honest.

Hannah Liv wrote: "Well we are reaching towards the end of our first read-a-long, I know I know sad but this was a good book to start off I think. Big thanks to the Author and her publicist for contacting us! We are ..."

Are we meeting at a certain time on here or are we just posing anytime?