The Rainbow Rowell Fan Group discussion

Read an excerpt from LANDLINE

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Apr 29, 2014 09:44AM) (new)

message 2: by b.andherbooks (new)

b.andherbooks (bandherbooks) | 2 comments Thank you for the peek! Can't wait to read the whole book.

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabriellaglad) | 7 comments WOW! I'm anxious to see what happens next. Thanks for the excerpt!

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol (cjrb) | 2 comments Thanks! I'm excited to read the entire book!

message 5: by Anshita (new)

Anshita (_book_freak) Amusing and Brilliant. If the first chapter is so captivating, i might read the whole book in one sitting.

message 6: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) | 4 comments I seem to adore everything she writes. The premise is really interesting ~ She has such a diverse character arsenal (Teenage twins in Fangirl and twenty-something's in Attachments~some of my favorite characters ever).
I just re-ordered my copy*squeeee*

Anyone interested in planning to do a buddy read?

message 7: by Wati (new)

Wati | 1 comments Whee!! Thanks for sharing, Kim! Can't wait to read the whole book!

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1 comments I'm excited to read this book! I loved Eleanor and Park, so I hope that this book is just as good!

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie C | 1 comments Cyndi wrote: "I seem to adore everything she writes. The premise is really interesting ~ She has such a diverse character arsenal (Teenage twins in Fangirl and twenty-something's in Attachments~some of my favori..."

You hit the nail on the head Cyndi. Her characters are so beautifully rounded out, yet diverse, and were easily some of my absolute favourites, which really stands out!