The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars question

Magic about reading
Laura Laura (last edited Apr 29, 2014 09:22AM ) Apr 29, 2014 09:21AM
Please do introduce yourselves and say why you think reading is magical and your most recently read book :D
My most recently read book it allegiant and the fault in our stars.

Reading probably saved my life. That's why it's magical.

I think this is al so brilliant, what do u look for in a book, what speaks to u the most ?

Hi people it's Tanya and my last read book was the maze runner by James Dashner. it was really good. reading is magical because it lets u take a ride in someone else`s does for a while and it makes me feel better when I'm sad.

someone else`s boots. sorry:)

Alrighty then!
I'm Neha, and I like to read books a lot!
For me, Reading is Totally Magic. Each book has it own spell, which takes you in their own world, each character different yet relatable, each story common but somehow uncommon. Each story has something unique to show us, and it has definitely something to learn.

I recently read The Scorch Trials, which is sequel to The Maze Runner.

I'm Tiffany and reading has become my escape. The funny thing is that I used to hate reading until I was sixteen. I'm now 25 years old, and just can't stop reading.

Reading is magical to me because it allows me to meet new people and be a part of their lives without embarrassing myself. (I'm incredibly shy--my boyfriend finds my shyness hysterical). I love to read because I can escape my stressful world and enter someone else's. I can go on adventures and visit places I've never been and most likely won't ever be able to afford.

I just finished reading both The Vampire Stalker and The Fault in our Stars. I am currently reading Hex Hall.

Laura surly will :D
Apr 30, 2014 12:02PM
Tiffany M. I'm currently reading Hex Hall. I'm trying to finish quickly so that I can begin reading Everlasting (the last book of the Immortals). ...more
May 01, 2014 09:33AM