Goodreads Giveaways Chat discussion

Can Anybody Help Me?
This topic is about Can Anybody Help Me?
Can Anybody Help Me? > Who's Reading/Read?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Who is reading or has read "Can Anybody Help Me?"?

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue | 20 comments I am excitedly awaiting for the postman to bring the copy that I have won.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Sue wrote: "I am excitedly awaiting for the postman to bring the copy that I have won."

The cover alone makes it seem exciting.

message 4: by Sue (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue | 20 comments Yes I agree the cover is appealing.

I received my copy a few days ago and started reading it today.

message 5: by Sue (last edited May 11, 2014 05:20AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue | 20 comments I have finished the novel and rated it 2 out of 5 stars. It was an interesting, well written and a easy read. The novel looks at relevant themes and worst case scenarios of online forum groups e.g. how much information you dislclose on line and how someone can manipulate this information for their advantage.

I found the novel suspenseful in that there was a number of suspects and the real suspect which I can identity as soon as they are introduced, I could not in this case.

I found the begining to middle of the novel slow paced and the middle to end fast paced so it appeared to be a novel of two halves.

For first novel I thought is was OK (probably much better than I would write). I would read future novels by this author.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Thank you for sharing your review with us. The plot of the book sounds interesting. I know what you are saying as far as the two halves. I have read books like that myself, it always throws me a little.