Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > HELP ME

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven Cutcher | 13 comments Please go here and help me
http://www.patreon.com/stcutcher

message 2: by Judy (new)

Judy Gill (judyinthejungle) | 94 comments You have me laughing for the first time today, and that's a neat trick, Steve. Just one question--Why would I want to support you when I can barely support myself? I thought all wanted was reviews of my books and lots of sales. Maybe I should try your method. Yeah. I really, really like it. If only a couple of million people each sent me a dollar, I'd soon have a boat, a winter home in Costa Rica on the Caribbean, a... Oh, wait! I have those things. Still, a dollar each from a couple of million nice people wouldn't cut deeply into their funds, and would really help me. Heck, I'd even send you a few bucks just because I like your style.

message 3: by P.S. (new)

P.S. Winn (goodreadscompswinn) | 71 comments We all need help, but if you want help you should give it too!

message 4: by P.S. (new)

P.S. Winn (goodreadscompswinn) | 71 comments I help by buying books and reviewing them and just want others to return the favor!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Bellrock | 12 comments Judy, I don't know you. But sure crack me up.

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven Cutcher | 13 comments I also have a review up if u want the book let me know just send me your email btw if support me u get the books anyways so it's not like you get nothing thanks for the input

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy Gill (judyinthejungle) | 94 comments Julia wrote: "Judy, I don't know you. But sure crack me up."

Hey, Julia,
Hope I crack you up in a good way. I've asked to be your friend as a result of your comment. Hope you respond in kind.

message 8: by Judy (new)

Judy Gill (judyinthejungle) | 94 comments P.S. wrote: "I help by buying books and reviewing them and just want others to return the favor!"

Sure would be nice, wouldn't it? I'm still hoping for a couple of reviews for REFUGE, by Judy Griffith Gill before I finish the 2nd book in the series, The Chronicles of Storn.

message 9: by Steven (new)

Steven Cutcher | 13 comments I did not comment on you, give me a link to you boom happy to be friends

message 10: by Steven (new)

Steven Cutcher | 13 comments book* I know how you feel,I looked at your website and forgive me if its there but I do not see a link to you books where they can buy them. People like ease of access make you book image a link to where they can buy your books so they can find them. If its not listed and yes I know lazy people right they will just closed the page rather then go to Amazon and she arch for the book
Also judy to do you have a twitter account or a facebook page?

message 11: by Steven (new)

Steven Cutcher | 13 comments Judy,OK I found them you do have a facebook page and twiter but they are not on your website?