Shut Up & Read discussion

Worlds Apart (Hope Valley Saga #2)
This topic is about Worlds Apart
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 283} Worlds Apart (Book Two in The Hope Valley Saga) by Amy McGuire

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15468 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our

Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Worlds Apart (Book Two in The Hope Valley Saga)

Author: Amy McGuire

Genre: YA Romance

Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf

Pages: 147

Synopsis:

The Sequel to The Heart's Discovery, Worlds Apart is the story of what happens after Anjaline moves to Ontario due to her stepfather's job and Gabriel is left behind in Hope Valley. Both struggle with the distance and whether or not they can let go of their first love to move on and start new lives apart. In Ontario Anjaline realizes her dream of becoming a journalist for one of Toronto’s leading newspapers. In Hope Valley Gabriel apprentices to become a skilled carpenter. Together they were two kids in love. Apart they have a chance to grow into the people they were meant to be. If part of that growth means taking a chance on new love, will they embrace it? Or will they cling to what they once had and miss out on what the future has to offer? And if they do take a second chance on love, does that mean they will never see each other again? Maybe there is something even better in store for them both.

The first 15 people to sign up leaving their email address will receive this free ebook via Smashwords.com for review!

Review Due Date: May 20, 2014

message 2: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited May 21, 2014 04:22AM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Sharon- sharonscraps@comcast.net
2.Brandy- busymommylist@yahoo.com
3.Emily- eitne@shelby.k12.mi.us

Sharon | 282 comments I'd like to read this.

sharonscraps@comcast.net

message 4: by brandy oliver (new)

brandy oliver | 4 comments I would be thrilled to read and review this book!!
busymommylist@yahoo.com

Emily Eitniear I would love to review this book!!
eitne@shelby.k12.mi.us

message 6: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

I have added everyone.

Sharon | 282 comments It tells me the code for the book is invalid.

message 8: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

I will check on that.

message 9: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Sharon wrote: "It tells me the code for the book is invalid."

I used the coupon and it worked. Did you use the code as written?

Sharon | 282 comments Yes, I copied and pasted.

Sharon | 282 comments Also the link in the e-mail takes me to The Heart's Discovery. I searched for the book and put the code in.

message 12: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Sharon wrote: "Also the link in the e-mail takes me to The Heart's Discovery. I searched for the book and put the code in."

I will contact the author and send a new email. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Sharon | 282 comments No problem.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments My apologies to everyone. For some reason I gave you the code and link for book one. The mods contacted me and I have sent the correct code and link. I guess, for those who got my first book, enjoy the freebie! :)

message 15: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

I have sent out new emails to everyone.

message 18: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Emily wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you for your review.

message 19: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Sharon wrote: "Here is my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you for your review.

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Wow. I must say, I'm kind of disappointed. There was a long list of reviewers for the first book and for the second only three signed up. And only two of them have reviewed by the deadline. I would like to put my third book up for review but wonder if it's worth it with such a low turnout. I appreciate the reviews received but am saddened by the lack of desire to even read a free book. :(

message 21: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Amy wrote: "Wow. I must say, I'm kind of disappointed. There was a long list of reviewers for the first book and for the second only three signed up. And only two of them have reviewed by the deadline. I w..."

I'm sorry Amy.

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Not your fault Leigh. People just don't seem to like my second book. Too bad, because Dreamd Come True is pretty good.

Sharon | 282 comments I'm willing to give the third one a try if you want to offer it for review.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy McGuire (goodreadscomamymcguire) | 32 comments Thank you Sharon. Typo on the title. It's Dreams Come True. Email me at shesanauthor@gmail.com and I will send you the SW link and free coupon.

Sharon | 282 comments I e-mailed you.