Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1) Revenge of the Witch question

Alice being evil
Arman Alluri Arman Apr 29, 2014 05:07AM
Do you think that Alice could really go against Tom if she had the chance?

im only on the first few books and i think if her life was on the line she would do what she needs to do to survive but i don't think she is evil at heart.

Emma Johnson Well I won't spoil anything for you, but you'll find out if she's evil or not soon. ...more
May 10, 2014 05:51AM

I think Alice likes to play with danger. She thinks that it's okay to mess with dark magic and it doesn't have any consequences. I could see her going against Tom if she had to.I'm three books behind, but from what I've read she is getting too close to the "dark side".

Have you read the latest book???

it ruined it when I realized I read the last book first so...

I think she has been known to snap and get angry when Tom questions her loyalty, or at least her distance from the dark side. She also seems to hold grudges and is quite stubborn, so I very much think she could just as much twist her love for Tom into hate.

I think Alice definitely could hurt Tom if she needed or wanted to. I think their trust in each other is kind of wobbly though. I've only read the 1st book but hope to read the whole series.