Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > complete erotic novel/30K

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments This is my first time sharing my work with a beta reader so I don't have a specific request. I would appreciate any constructive comments that will improve the readers' experience. If you're interested in reading my story, "Two Hot Steps" please message me. I'm thinking of using Google Docs as that seem to be easier for sharing?
The story has lots of adult themes~

A little summary about this story: Binna MacMillan lived with her overbearing mother for the past sixteen years. When dear mother married a younger man with a son a year older than her, things are about to change...

Thank you for reading~

message 2: by Steve (new)

Steve Bergeron (writer66) | 51 comments if you are looking for an honest and constructive read send doc to pandaproof47@gmail.com

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Duncalf | 41 comments Hi I would be interested in looking at this for you. My email is
Debbie1967203849@aol.com thank you .

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments Steve wrote: "if you are looking for an honest and constructive read send doc to pandaproof47@gmail.com"

Hi Steve, Thank you for volunteering. I've just shared with you the first chapter of my story. Please take a look. Thanks :)

message 5: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments Debbie wrote: "Hi I would be interested in looking at this for you. My email is
Debbie1967203849@aol.com thank you ."

Hi Debbie, I've just sent you the first chapter as well, please take a look. I hope you like it. Thanks!

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven Honeycutt (raven_nevermore) | 12 comments Would love to read it
Dramasilver@gmail.com

Raven

message 7: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments Raven wrote: "Would love to read it
Dramasilver@gmail.com

Raven"

Hi Raven,
Thank you for volunteering~I've just shared it with you on Google. Please take a look. I hope you like it!
Alison

message 8: by Missy (new)

Missy Tharp | 15 comments Little_me48@hotmail.com

message 9: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments Missy wrote: "Little_me48@hotmail.com"

Hi Missy,
Thank you for taking a read. I've sent it to your email. I look forward to your comments~
Alison