Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

General > Covenant TV Series

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priscilia (new)

Priscilia Margharet (Arghanizer) | 5 comments Who's agree with me that this series should be real in movie??

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
It had been optioned for TV

message 3: by Priscilia (new)

Priscilia Margharet (Arghanizer) | 5 comments really??

message 4: by Priscilia (new)

Priscilia Margharet (Arghanizer) | 5 comments I dont really like tv series actually. Movie is better than tv series. I need a director now. LOL

message 5: by Priscilia (new)

Priscilia Margharet (Arghanizer) | 5 comments I really need aiden and seth in real live

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
Covenant has been optioned for TV and Lux for Movie. I actually think Covenant will work better as a TV series. With all the mythology aspect of it. They have more play with it so we can see the history of it all and less chance that they will cut shit loads of stuff out to fit it into a 2 hour slot

message 7: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments can some one tell me this is going to be a movie or tv show?! bc when i ordered the covenant series they have new book covers to them (which is BEAUTIFUL btw!) please let me knowwww

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I want to know who's going to write and direct it and which network it's going to be on. Because that is going to affect the quality of the show.

message 9: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments I agree 100%, I googled all over the place to see if I can any info if they are even producing it right now, and I got nothing yet.

I really hope, if they do produce it into a movie or show, that it is better than what I expected because I don’t want to get disappointed. I already made the perfect movie in my head while reading it. If a director can’t top it then I don’t want it lol!

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) The first couple of books in the Lux series reminded me of Roswell, that show in the early 2000's.

message 11: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments I ha ent read the Lux series yet. I still ha e two more books to finish the Covenant series and then I was thinking of starting Lux. What do you think about the Lux series?? Is it just as good as Covenant??

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I'd say so. It's a different kind of story though.

message 13: by Annette (new)

Annette Dellosa (ajshadowcat) | 64 comments Marie -The Reading Otter wrote: "The first couple of books in the Lux series reminded me of Roswell, that show in the early 2000's."

Same here. When I read it at first I remembered Max and Liz 😍

message 14: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments ill start Lux after then :) i just finished Elixir and holy cow!! this entire series has my heart

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Annette wrote: "Marie -The Reading Otter wrote: "The first couple of books in the Lux series reminded me of Roswell, that show in the early 2000's."

Same here. When I read it at first I remembered Max and Liz 😍"

Max is nicer than Daemon though. Michael is more like Daemon.