Random Weirdos Unite! discussion

RAnDom > That awkward moment when...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Share your awkward moment

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

...I was talking about how stupid my teacher is and she walked over and stood behind me but I didn't know she was there. Luckily I didn't say her name or I would've been dead.

message 3: by Maryanne (new)

Maryanne | 179 comments Really? That is really embarrassing. I don't remember my embarrassing moments like that. But, I do remember one part in middle school where I liked this guy and my friend told him i liked him so we were in a awkward position where we didn't speak for six or so months.

message 4: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 4 comments Marianna wrote: "Really? That is really embarrassing. I don't remember my embarrassing moments like that. But, I do remember one part in middle school where I liked this guy and my friend told him i liked him so we..."

Hi Marianna. Embarrassing moment when you bump into someone you've been trying to avoid. :o0 ouch!

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire When you start laughing for no apparent reason in a store because you are listening to a hilarious audiobook on your iPod.

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Harris When your best friend locks you in a fridge....

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolololol

message 8: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Harris I was traumatized!!! But it's a good story.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh really

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I tripped on a hobo...it was so awkward...*shudder*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I was wearing a cami under a white tshirt and my teacher came over and yelled at me cuz she could "see my bra" and I was like no it's a cami genius and she didn't believe me and he flipped out

message 12: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Harris You almost get expelled three times cause you' refuse to take off your black nail polish and stop wearing combat boots.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That awkward moment when someone tells you your fly is down.