message 4: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments yeah definatly

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright give me a minute

message 6: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments yeah

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ideas

1. Girl and guy have been dating for years and are soon to be engaged, girl is pregnant with their second child but the guy works in the U.S Army. One night in an attack, he goes missing and is never found. The girl is heartbroken and is left to look after their two year old son and newborn daughter on her own, until the guy's brother steps in, the kids love their uncle, and the girl enjoys the company and his help. But what happens when they grow closer and soon start falling for each other, and her ex fiancé comes home, after being held hostage for a year.

2. A girl has spent her summer volunteering at an old peoples home, and she grows close to many of the residents. In early autumn, one of her favorite residents dies very suddenly in the night. She was upset but touched to find that she was remembered in her will. However, the gift is somewhat odd. The woman had paid for the girl and her own grandson to take a trip around Europe (or wherever) because she knew they both wanted to travel. The catch? They were traveling together, despite never having met.

4. Girl and boy are madly in love. One day the guy decided to join the army. At first girl and boy stay in touch, but after a month they lost contact as boy was sent on a classified mission. A little under two year later, boy shows up on girl's doorstep, what he doesn't know is he has a son which was born while he was gone.

6. Girl and boy have been best friends since elementary school. They've been through everything with each other and have been there for each other all the way. Maybe they've even had feelings that they didn't tell the other about along the way? When the girl gets cancer, their love feelings shine through. But things are stressful, and they start to fight. What will happen? Love or heart break?

9. Girl and guy are best friends and have been since they were born, but when the girl finds herself in an abusive relationship, it breaks the guys heart and he tries to help her.

10. Two teenagers are both single parents, with different situations, the girl has no support, and has dropped out of school to take care of her little girl and to work her full time job, while the boy stayed in school, his parents helping support him. The boy and girl meet one day, while dropping their toddlers at daycare, the toddlers bond, while their parents flirt, and a relationship blossoms.

There is a kingdom in the middle of a forest. They are tormented by monsters. Most are just colorful animals but some are very beautiful people. There is only one girl monster left and she has killed her father and ran to the kingdom. She falls in love with one of the princes..

The kingdoms of light and dark have been fighting for centuries. They are fairies and elementals. Along the way they have forgotten that at one time the royals would feel drawn to each other. It's like love at first sight.

message 8: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments hmmm i like all of those a lot. Maybe the last one or number 4

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Haha I know I do too... I love the two you picked... We can do both if you want

message 10: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments sure do you wanna to one before the other

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments What do you mean? Sorry it's getting late where I am so my brain is not very quick

message 12: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments oh just that we could rp one idea till it dies and and then do the other?

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ohh yeah that's totally fine with me

message 14: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments cool what about the 4th one first

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright that's fine

message 16: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments cool do you think i could be the girl

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yeah that's fine

message 18: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments cool charries?

message 19: by .:Eva:.♥ (last edited Apr 28, 2014 08:25PM) (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Name: Kenzie
Personality: tbrp
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/cwgzE73.jpg

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Sure thing sorry I went to sleep

Name: Michael
Personality: tba
Appearance: coming

message 21: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments its ok. so you wanna start

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Could you? I have to get ready for school

message 23: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments do you wanna rp before he goes or just once he comes back

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Let's start like the day before he leaves

message 25: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments alright

Kenzie bit her lip as she made breakfast. She was making eggs and bacon for the both of them. Even though she had one of the best night sleeps the night before in her Michaels arms, he was leaving. That tingly bad feeling in her stomach was still there. He would leave and she would be left there without him. She didn't like it but it's what he wanted to do and she couldnt stop him

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael was still in bed sleeping. He was having to get very early the next morning to get on a plane to go to where he was stationed over seas. He felt bad about leaving Kenzie here by herself but he couldn't help it. All of his brothers and his father were in the army and he felt like it was his turn to help protect their country. Eventually with Kenzie not sleeping next to him he got up and wondered into the kitchen

message 27: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Kenzie heard footsteps she had loaded their plates and turned around " breakfast" she said with a weak smile. She was trying to act strong because she knew this meant a lot it him but it hurt more than anything. She placed their plates on the counter and walked over wrapping her arms around his waist

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael smiled at her," It smells good." He commented seeing her small smile. He gave her a soft smile in return as she set their plates down. He didn't want to leave her for as long as he had to but that couldn't be helped now. He held her close to him as she hugged him. Michael buried his face in her hair.

message 29: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Kenzie smiled " thank yiu" she murmured tilting her head back and leaning forward on her toes to kiss his lips . She kissed him deeply with passion reaching up touchin his cheek with her hand and nuzzling hin

message 30: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Kenzie smiled " thank yiu" she murmured tilting her head back and leaning forward on her toes to kiss his lips . She kissed him deeply with passion reaching up touchin his cheek with her hand and nuzzling hin

message 31: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael grinned at her hugging her close to him not wanting to let her go. He smiled more as he kissed her back deeply pulling her close to him running his fingers up her back.

message 32: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

message 33: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((What is going on?))

message 35: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Ahh sorry on my phone and bad connection

Kenzie kissed him shivering from his touch and pressed against him kissing him while try min her fingers through his hair. She loved him pulling her against hhim he felt so right

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Not a problem I was just a little confused.))

Michael smiled a little as he kissed her deeply. He slipped one of his hands into her hair. He loved her with all of his heart.

message 37: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments ((yeah sorry)

Kenzie smiled against his lips kissing him deeply. She pulled him closer and nibbled on his bottom lip as she kissed him deeply. one hand moving up his chest

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((It's fine))

Michael smiled as he kissed her passionately. He slid his hands back down her sides pulling her as close a he could get her. This was one thing he was going to miss her so much while he was away

message 39: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Kenzie kissed him slippingh er tongue in his mouth as she wound her arms around him. SHe would show him at least what he is missing, ever sec of it. Give him somthing to remember. She kissed him passionatly

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael groaned softly sliding his hand just under her shirt. He kissed her passionately as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. What he wanted to do now was take her right back up to his room and forget about breakfast for the moment.

message 41: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments kenzie hitched her leg up wrapping them around his waist smiling against his lips as she kissed him passionatly. Moving her lips against his. She gripped his shirt in a fist as she kissed him another arm wrapped aroun his neck

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael grinned as he kissed her. He picked her up and started to make his way back to his room. He held her against him tightly so he could get them back upstairs. He moved his mouth from hers and kissed down her neck

message 43: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments Kenzie smiled as she felt him bringing them back to their room. She kissed him deeply moving her body against him. When she felt his lips on her neck she tilited her head to the side biting her bottom lip

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Once he made it to his room, Michael laid her down on his bed and climbed on top of her. He continued his path down her neck but then trailed kisses back up her neck to her mouth.

((We should either skip now or move to pm))

message 45: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments (( not sure what would you wanna do))

Kenzie moaned softly laying back on the bed tilting her head for him " baby I love you so much" she whispered reaching up running her hand through his silky hair.

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Honestly I don't really care... I do either one.))

Michael smiled a little and pulled away slightly, "I love you too.. More than you know." He replied quietly kissing her nose

message 47: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments (( i guess lets just skip now cause its too soon in the rp for us to dive into that stuff)

Kenzie smiled kissing his lips placing her hand on his cheek nuzzling him closing her eyes. SHe loved him with all her heart

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments (( Yeah that's true depending on how long we want them to have been together before we started rping.... I'm just going to skip now.))

Michael pulled her close to his side breathing a little harder than normal. "How am I going to live without you Kenzie?" He muttered softly pressing a softly kiss to her head

message 49: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1411 comments (( so you skipped.)

Kenzie blushed smiling softly shaking her head leaning up kissing his lips "You're going to remember ever second so you can come back to me" she said softly kissing his neck

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Michael chuckled softly as he kissed her again, "Of course I will... I never intended for you to be alone for very long... I'm coming home as soon as they let me." He replied closing his eyes a little

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17