Obsessed With YA & NA discussion

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
This topic is about Delirium
Read-a-Longs > Delirium Read-a-Long (Monday, May 26th)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

I don't know about you- but I'm a little embarrassed that I have yet to start this trilogy! I've owned the first two books for almost a year now and haven't even read them yet! So it's definitely time to start!

Depending on how this turns out, we may continue it with Pandemonium and/or Requiem as well!

*Discussions for chapters will be opened the 26th.

The readings are divided by chapters.
May 26th: Chapters 1-6 (up to page 86 of paperback)
May 27th: Chapters 7-12 (up to page 197 of paperback)
May 28th: Chapters 13-18 (up to page 301 of paperback)
May 29th: Chapters 19-23 (up to page 384 of paperback)
May 30th: Chapters 24-end

message 2: by Suna (new)

Suna (sunajung25) I've owned the first two books for over six months now! This looks like the perfect moment to start it :D

message 3: by Elisabeth (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:11AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) I've been meaning to re-read this book for the longest time! Maybe this will finally give me the push to start it again :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

im in.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I will be joining this one also, since I've had it for awhile now. :)

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaisreading) Me too!

Lily (multifandompotterhead) | 1 comments I'm joining this, even though I read this book when it first came out, I'd love to re-read it! :)

Jess Id love to re-read this book. I read it a long time ago but can't really remember it that good.

message 9: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa I have the first two in the series. Looking forward to finally getting to this series.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Beck (fortheloveofcheesecake) I've been putting off reading this book, but I think it's about time I just go for it!

message 11: by Elesia (new)

Elesia (emcmullin) | 4 comments I'm joining this one :)

message 12: by Sharlene (new) - added it

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) | 14 comments If I can get my assignment done, then I will join everyone in reading this. So getting off goodreads now & hitting the books.

Mom2triplets04 | 15 comments I'm a little late but just saw the pilot for this one and have the book so decided to start reading.

Mom2triplets04 | 15 comments Having a hard time finding the discussion for this one? I saw it yesterday but now I have lost it.

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments Mom2triplets04 wrote: "Having a hard time finding the discussion for this one? I saw it yesterday but now I have lost it."

Click on "more discussions" and you'll see it. :)
It'll say May 26th: Delirium and it'll take you to the discussion forms. :)

Mom2triplets04 | 15 comments I don't see more discussions. Mine has unread. But then I can't find the May ones. Maybe it gets deleted if no one used it in a month?

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments Mom2triplets04 wrote: "I don't see more discussions. Mine has unread. But then I can't find the May ones. Maybe it gets deleted if no one used it in a month?"

From the homepage of the group, scroll down to the end of the discussions list for all of them. towards the right it will say "more discussions...".

Mom2triplets04 | 15 comments Thanks finally found it. I had to go to my computer. The app on my phone and iPad I couldn't find it.