Obsessed With YA & NA discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Read-a-Longs > Cinder Read-a-Long (Friday, May 16th)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Along with The Maze Runner trilogy starting May 16th, we are kicking of the summer with Cinder as well! This was highly requested from my Instagram post for read-a-longs to do so I thought it was only fair to choose the most voted for.
Depending on how this turns out, we may continue it with Scarlet and/or Cress as well!

*Discussions for chapters will be opened the 16th.

The readings are divided by chapters.
May 16th: Chapters 1-5 (up to page 58 for hardcover)
May 17th: Chapters 6-10 (up to page 96 for hardcover)
May 18th: Chapters 11-15 (up to page 138 for hardcover)
May 19th: Chapters 16-20 (up to page 186 for hardcover)
May 20th: Chapters 21-25 (up to page 246 for hardcover)
May 21st: Chapters 26-30 (up to page 302 for hardcover)
May 22nd: Chapters 31-35 (up to page 358 for hardcover)
May 23rd: Chapters 36-end

Ellen (paperinksandwords) | 2 comments Oh this is so great! I hope people can join! I would love to re-read Cinder! :)

Emily Beck (fortheloveofcheesecake) I hope I'll be able to do this! I just bought Cinder last week, and I've been wanting to read it :)

Natasha | 2 comments This is great! Cinder has been sitting on my shelf for too long :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

in.

message 6: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I only own the first book so I will be joining in on this!

Amanda Blaisdell | 1 comments I have been needing to read this! I am so in!

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (bookishlybeauty) I totally misread the top when it started and thought it started on Monday...so I'm a bit ahead but I won't skip any more, I'll wait until the 16th to comment my thoughts on it. :)

message 9: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara (l0lpeasant) | 1 comments I've had this book on my kindle for the longest time! I've been wanting to read it but couldn't find time to do so! Definitely joining this Read-a-Long! :)

Sarah (naturegirl0415) I bought the first 3 books without even starting this series. I heard many good things and look forward to reading this with all of you.

message 11: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay Denise (naydenise) | 197 comments I have yet to read The Lunar Chronicles. I have them on audiobook and ebook. So excited to get into this book! Can't wait!!

Ottavia | 1 comments I need to read this book!!! i'm looking forward to be part of the read-along :)