Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Orchards (amity)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved amity characters only

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Jake walked to Orchards with Rachel. He saw a tree with a bench and decided that they would watch the sunset... that was romantic. "Here." He said, gesturing to the bench for Rachel to sit down first.

message 3: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiles and sits down. The bench was placed in such a way that you could see the sun setting slowly between the trees. Romantic. She looks up at his smiling and slightly nervous face.

message 4: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake leaned in. He said. "I love you, Rachel." Jake leans in and kisses her on the lips.

message 5: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiles, then kisses him back. The sun makes the sky a beautiful pink and orange. After a bit she pulls away. "I love you too.

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake smiles. He loved Rachel with all his heart and even though he had just asked her out the day before, he already wanted to propose. A slight breeze swept by them. "Do you really love me or were you just saying that because I said that?"

message 7: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel looks surprised. "I really love you. Not just because you said it." She reassures. She smiles and gazes into his eyes. She couldn't help it, btu she starts leaning in.

message 8: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake smiles. "Good, then you wont mind if I do this." He leans in and kisses her again on the lips. The sun was slowly starting to set.

message 9: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel closed her eyes and kissed him back. The sun was making the sky a beautiful orange and pink, filling the orchard with colored light. She thought that this was extremly romantic. It was perfect.

message 10: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Awww ^^ ))

message 11: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((I know. :D))

message 12: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((:D))

message 13: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake kept kissing her. He hoped that she had had a good time. After all, he did put a lot of work into it. He suddenly forgot everything else and just focused on the kiss.

message 14: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel pulled away for air. She smiled at Jake for a little. She then took her fingers and laced them with his. She then let the rest of the world melt away untill all that remained was him and her.

message 15: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake took Rachel's hand. "Do you know how much I love you?" He asked. Jake after the kiss was almost at a loss for words. This was the only sentence he could express.

message 16: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((You know how we said that Amity should be shy at first? I'm pretty sure we strayed from that. Lol))

Rachel kept smiling. She just stared into his eyes for a moment. "No, but I have a feeling I'll find out." She replies.

message 17: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

(( i know...))

Jake smiled. He leaned in and her again {Are we just going to kiss until it's dark.} He didn't know. And he didn't care. He was enjoying what he was doing in the present.

message 18: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiles as he leans forward. She pressed her lips against his again. She knew that it was getting late, but she didn't care. All she cared about was him, and her, together.

message 19: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Kaylin?))

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake pulled away. Even though his body and his mind was telling him not to he pulled away. He looked deep into Rachel's eyes. He brushed to hair to the side before whispering. "I know I've already said this but I love you so much."

message 21: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel blushed and smiled at the same time. "I love you too." She replied. She wasn't still sire this wasn't a dream. It seemed to great to be true.

message 22: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake leaned in and kissed her again. It was a short kiss. He had pulled away almost instantaneously after their lips had touched. "We should probably head back. It's getting kinda dark." The sun had set and it left Rachel and Jake in the dark.

message 23: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel nodded. There was only a small bit of light left, and it would fade fast. "Yeah, I guess your right. I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks, standing up, but not wanting to keave.

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Well, actually I was wanting to see if you wanted to come back to my place for a little bit." Jake yawned. He was tired. But he would do anything to just be with her for a little while longer.

message 25: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiled. "That would be great, Jake." She replies. She defiantly wanted to spend more time with him. She wasn't sure how all this could change in less than a day, but it did. And she was still slightly expecting to wake up in her empty apartment.

message 26: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake stood up. He interlocked his hands with Rachel's. As they started walking toward his house, Jake stepped on a piece of glass. A part of a mirror. Jake didn't think anything of it and kept walking toward his house.

message 27: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiled at their interlocked hands. When their hands touched she got a tingly warm feeling spreding through her. She walked toward his apartment, and nevre stopped smiling.

((Rachel has left.))

message 28: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((You or me first at his apartment?))

message 29: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Jake has left.))

message 30: by regan (new)

regan Elliot entered the orchards with his basket. His family was supposed to be on kitchen duty for this evening and they needed peaches for the meal. He didn't have to get them for a few hours, but he wanted to just get some air for a little.

message 31: by regan (new)

regan "How's it hanging, Hayden?" Elliot called up to her with a grin. He swung his basket back and forth in his hand, feeling the twisting of the stiff fibers. He'd gotten splinters from old baskets but didn't really pay attention to that fact now.

message 32: by regan (new)

regan "Peach picking. The Olivers are on kitchen duty for dinner today," he pointed to the tree next to the apple tree she was in. "Are you a monkey now?" he smirked.

message 33: by regan (new)

regan "My thoughts exactly. I've got to make the vegetable tray. So how's your brother?" Elliot asked, close enough to talk to Hayden and pick the peaches he'd need. The peaches were soft and fuzzy and he could smell their sweet aroma; he'd miss that about Amity.

message 34: by regan (new)

regan Elliot bit the inside of his cheek. He felt bad for Hayden and her brother, it wasn't fair that they were considered 'ruined'. "Parents will be parents. You ready for choosing day I take it then?" He liked that Hayden valued the truth like he.

message 35: by regan (new)

regan "I wish it were today," he said, picking three peaches. He set down the basket and tried to juggle them, failing and bruising them all. I guess I'll be eating those ones...whoops, he thought. Elliot climbed up a branch on Hayden's tree. "Peach?" he offered with a grin.

message 36: by regan (new)

regan "Me neither. I think honesty can be a form of kindness. But apparently...that's wrong I guess," Elliot said, gently turning the peach in his hand. He took a bite of it and said, "It's kind of confusing."

message 37: by regan (new)

regan "Do you think we'll have like, debates or something in Candor?" He really enjoyed arguing his point sometimes but in Amity, they were forced to agree. Why should he have to abide by something though he didn't believe in it? Surely it'd be ok to argue a point but not according to Amity.

message 38: by regan (new)

regan "Just saying, if we get paired for one, I'm gonna win," Elliot smirked, now finished with his peach. He cracked open the pit and pulled out the seed, pocketing it to put it where they put seeds for growing.

message 39: by regan (new)

regan "You might win the debate but I'll be the more correct one," Elliot joked, knowing that what he said probably didn't make much sense.

message 40: by regan (new)

regan "Of course. I can't stand being forced to hide in lies anymore. I just want to be able to...speak," Elliot said, tossing the peach pit to the ground. "You are too, right?" He knew the answer but asked it just in case. It'll be hard to leave siblings.

message 41: by regan (new)

regan "You are one rebellious girl, Hayden," Elliot grinned. "Are your parents going to be surprised?"

message 42: by regan (new)

regan "I think they'll be sad. They won't know what they have now till your gone. Then they'll probably regret it," Elliot said. He hadn't told his parents yet and was a little nervous to.

message 43: by regan (new)

regan "No, I've been a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to speaking of transferring with them. Think they'll be mad if I bring it up the day before choosing day?" Elliot asked, biting his lip.

message 44: by regan (new)

regan Elliot nodded, "You keep my head straight, Hayden. Good thing we're going to the same place. I'd become lost and my head would fall off."

message 45: by regan (new)

regan Elliot laughed, "Isaac Newton now, huh?" he nodded to her apple that was now in the basket below. He liked that Hayden could take a joke, that he didn't have to worry about 'disturbing the peace' because the tease he made offended someone. It was nice to be around her.

message 46: by regan (new)

regan Elliot blocked the apple, just barely though. He almost fell backwards but clung to the branch underneath him. "Hey!" he laughed and pulled a twig off the tree, throwing it at her.

message 47: by regan (new)

regan Elliot laughed, "I wasn't ready for that! And it helps if the toss was good," he teased. "Don't poke your eye out now," he tried to grab the stick from her.

message 48: by regan (new)

regan Elliot only laughed more. "I can to catch! 'Think fast!' is not an adequate warning!" He poked her in the side and went for the stick again.

message 49: by regan (new)

regan "Half of what you call fair is really unfair for me," he laughed and poked her leg and then her side again, trying to get her to pull her other arm closer so he could try for the stick. "Whatever you do, don't go into board game design."

message 50: by regan (new)

regan "Do I need to call the Amity head? You are disturbing my peace!" Elliot was so close. He felt the edge of the stick but couldn't quite get a grasp on it. He poked her again and again.

« previous 1 3