Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Amity living compound

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved amity only

message 2: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((Hey Ally, stupid question: can characters from other factions RP here? I want Daniel to have the option to invite Avis to his home as a friend))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((No sorry. Only faction leaders and full members can visit other factions))

message 4: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((Ah okay, thank you:) ))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup))

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Jake walked in and sat down in the Amity living compound.

message 7: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Jake had left before.))

Jake walked in with the roses he had picked from the garden... He didn't want to come on too strong but he REALLY liked Rachel.

message 8: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel walked into the Amity living compound smiling. She saw Jake with some roses. She blushed. She shook it off and walked over. "Hey Jake!"

message 9: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Hey! ". He laughed walking over. "These are for you."

message 10: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel blushed again. It wasn't every day that the boy you liked gave you roses. "Really? Thank you, they're beautiful." She replied.

message 11: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yeah, you wanna hang out for a bit?"

message 12: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Canhe kiss her?))

Rachel smiled at him. "Yeah sure." She replied. She had a crush on him for a while now, and hasn't said anything yet.

message 13: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Totally. The next post.))

Jake sat down on a nearby bench and gestured for Rachel to sit next to him.

message 14: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Okay, cool. Remember to try to post 4 sentences.))

Rachel walked over and sat down next to Jake. Her heart was beating so fast she wondered if he could hear it. "So.... what do you think of this years iniates?" She asks.

message 15: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Kk))

"Um, I think we have a pretty good bunch this year." Jake said. "It is definitely better than last years." "Hopefully no one will have to become factionless this year... That is the worst part of my job." He smiled. "So what puts that lovely smile on your face tonight?"

message 16: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel purses her lip, while smiling. She breaks into a full out smile. "Well, these roses are enough of a reason for me." She replies.

message 17: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake smiles. He looks deep into Rachel's eyes. He leans and kisses her on the lips. He breaks away as if he was asking for permission to continue.

message 18: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel is quite surprised at the kiss. When he breaks away, she looks at him surprised. She breaks into a smile. She leans in and presses her lips on his.

message 19: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake is surprised when Rachel kisses him back. He enjoys the kiss probably more than he should have. He has had a crush on Rachel for a while now. He has wanted to ask her out for a while but he hadn't gotten up the courage to ask her out yet.

message 20: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel pulls away for air. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you like me." She says with a smile. She looks deep into his eyes and waits for his reaction.

message 21: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Was it that obvious?" Jake chuckled. "I'm gonna take a wild guess since you kissed me back that you like me too." "Am I right?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aweeeer))

message 23: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((yea))

message 24: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Adorable))

Rachel smiles wide. "Yes, yes you are." She replies. She was over the moon right now. She keeps looking into his eyes and smiling.

message 25: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake was so elated! He finally mustered up even courage to kiss Rachel. "I have an important question for you." Jake's heart began beating faster than it ever had before. "Would you ever be my girlfriend?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Say tomorrow at 9:26 am. He said ever))

message 27: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((LOL))

message 28: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((I'm dying of cutness!))

Rachel smiled wider. "Yes, yes, yes!" She replied. She couldn't believe he had just asked her to be his girlfriend. And he had kissed her!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Damnit! Should've used my sass))

message 30: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake was happier than he had ever been... Jake leaned in and kissed Rachel on the lips again. He couldn't believed that she said yes... He had finally stepped up...

message 31: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Awe!!!!!!))

Rachel kissed him back. She hadn't been this happy in forever. She tried to always be slightly joyful, but never this happy. She let the rest of the world melt away until it was just them.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Still not seeing any sass))

message 33: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Lol.))

message 34: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Would you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Jake began blushing. He was hoping that she would say yes. He had it all planned out... a candlelight dinner. All she had to do was say yes and show up.

message 35: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel smiled. She couldn't help but think that hes really cute when he blushes. "Yes, I would love that." She replied warmly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine. Be stubborn and don't sass at all))

message 37: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay." "My house." Jake had a lot of work to do. "7 oclock."

message 38: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments "See you then." Rachel replies. She gets up and walk in the direction of her apartment. She turns around to give Jake one last wave, then dissapears around the corner.

((Rachel has left))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((That was utterly sass less, though adorable))

message 40: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Lol, Ally.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((I like sass. It's very important to me))

message 42: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake took a deep breath. He started heading back to his apartment. He had a lot of final planning to do before tomorrow. His night with Rachel had gone perfectly.

((GTG but we will start the first date tomorrow cuz its pretty late here.))

message 43: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((And LOL, Ally.))

message 44: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel ran her fingers through her hair as she walked. Once she entered the compound, she smiled. The last time she was here was amazing. She sat down on a bench and smiled at the memory.

message 45: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake walked into the compound. He couldn't stop thinking about Rachel since she had left his apartment. He relished her company and loved being around her. He saw Rachel in the compound and his heart skipped a beat, then started pounding. It felt as if he was having a heart attack. He took a big gulp and walked over to her. "Hey, Rachel."

message 46: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel turned around at her name. When she saw Jake she smled and her eyes lit up. "Hey Jake." She replies. Her heart started racing and she was as happy as can be.

message 47: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jake didn't know what to say. He wanted to start off where they were last night but... he knew he couldn't just randomly kiss her. He didn't want to be casual though either like he didn't care... he was torn.

message 48: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel could tell he was debating against himself. She couldn't help but think that he looked really cute right now. "So, how are you?" She asks.

message 49: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I am the happiest i have been in a long time, and im even better now that im with you..." Jake smiled. "How about you?" He asked wondering if he had taken his answer too far.

message 50: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Rachel giggled a little. "Well that was informative." She joked. "And I have been feeling much happier as well, and I'm not sure I can stop smiling now that your here." She replies.

« previous 1 3