.❤YA Lovers❤ discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
Archives > The Fault In Our Stars

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leahxx (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't even look at me when it comes to this movie or I will CRY. I WILL LITERALLY CRY. I cry watching the trailer, reading the book, thinking about the book, thinking about anything that has to do with tfios, I basically cry.

By the way, here's the link to the new extended trailer: http://youtu.be/AuVjGbncgQE
And the first one, but if you haven't seen it yet, why? Why haven't you? http://youtu.be/9ItBvH5J6ss

Jessica Samons (jessicaxnichole) | 9 comments please excuse me while I lock myself in my bedroom and weep.

message 3: by Maeve, :) (new) - rated it 1 star

Maeve (echocinderella) | 749 comments Mod
I smiled all through that

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments Loooooved the extended trailer!!! They included my favorite quote at the end...yes I cried in my school library while watching it haha!!

Have u seen the Entertainment Weekly TFiOS magazine cover?! It is amazing!!!

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments OMG YES. I want it so badly!!! It looks fabulous!! Ansel looks so much older on the cover though, it almost doesn't look like him!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

When i am anywhere near: thinking, looking, talking, watching, readin, listening or even breathing near the fault in our stars i warn you and request of you to stay away because even i don't know what i may do. I want mad after finishing TFIOS and was a conplete emotional wreck.

message 7: by Maeve, :) (new) - rated it 1 star

Ansel is soooooo hott

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 24 comments I swear, there is a really good chance that I will cry in the TFIOS movie. But if I don't, since I'm not a book/movie/tv show crier, I will definitely by an emotional wreck.

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments Exactly!! There's no way you can be emotionally unaffected by this movie!!

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I will bring the tissues by the box full lol

message 11: by Maeve, :) (new) - rated it 1 star

Its going to actually break me

message 12: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments It seems like everyone who has seen advanced screenings LOVE it and say it is the book exactly....so excited!!!

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments I'm rewatching the extended trailer right now haha. I always do that after I read this thread because it gets me extra excited omg

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments http://youtu.be/CvqyxgZMDXI
Let Me In- Grouplove, it's from the soundtrack and has some new footage!! It was just released a few hours ago :)

message 15: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments I saw it!!! Ahhh so amazing!!! I am loving the soundtrack so far!

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments Same! And Ed Sheeran's music video for the soundtrack just got released today!!

message 18: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments I know!!!!! Ahhh it was so amazing!!! Perfect for tfios!

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 20 comments I'm super excited!!!! Except that when Divergent and Tris and Caleb walked by as brother and sister, my cousin leaned over to me and said "They ****."

Cameron (cami1661) | 10 comments I know right!!!!!!

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Deyette | 2 comments Okay hey guys so I can't find the chat group thing. And I haven't been on here for a very long time. Don't get mad at me.

shelovestoreadtoo (myfictionplace) very excited about the movie!!! loved the book planning to re read it.

message 23: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Hanley (ellajanehanley) This movie is going to rip my heart out!! I'm scared to go see it because I know I'm gonna ugly cry so much!!

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments I'm going Thursday and uggggh, I don't know how I'm going to survive!! Hahah definitely not wearing makeup and definitely bringing a full box of tissues!

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments I just saw it last night. I have never cried more during a movie in my life. NEVER. It was beautiful and perfect and everything I wanted it to be. Obviously, there were parts that they added and some of the stuff from the book isn't in the movie, but it was still so good! Like 90% of the dialogue was direct quotes from the book. The actors were great. It was hilarious and heart wrenching and just amazing. I can't get over it.

Jayda | 28 comments I'm going to see it today and I am so not prepared.

message 27: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments You will love it!!! It was perfect and I cried happy tears half the time because of how much if the novel they kept!

Jayda | 28 comments Great, I love it when movies match the book so it matches the greatness of it.

Jayda | 28 comments Just seen the movie! oh my gosh I cried without even noticing. One minute I was just watching and the next I felt a tear sliding down my face and I was like oh shit. it was really good guys.

message 30: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 43 comments Yeah I started randomly crying when Augustus picks her up for Amsterdam! My friend looked over and was like, "Umm why are you crying? This is a happy part!" Lol!!!

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 24 comments I loved it a whole lot, I also wrote a review on it which you can check on my blog.

lyralester | 3 comments I loved the movie just like I did with the book. They had the perfect casting and setting, it was everything I imagined when I read the TFIOS book.

Connie (faeriewings) | 43 comments I enjoyed the movie very much (although I have an unfortunate tendency of deciding I don't like the movie quite as much after watching it the 2nd time. And yeah, I watch book-to-movie adaptations at least 2 times in the theater haha). They kept quite a lot of the book, but at the same time there were quotes and things omitted/changed that I felt were important to the book, such as (view spoiler) The cast exceeded my expectations (especially Peter van Houten, he was great), the set was beautiful, and I like the soundtrack.
Overall, an adaptation worth watching.

message 34: by Maeve, :) (new) - rated it 1 star

In my school, I am know to be the bookworm, so some of my friends came up to me and was like oh I know you have read the book, do you want to see the film with me? So I asked them if they had read it and they said no and I get really angry because I wanted to go with someone who has read it and today I was fangirling about the mortal instruments with someone and then she told me about TFIOS and how she can't wait for the film because the book was so amazing and now I am going with her I am so exited OMG we can both talk about the differences and stuff now it should be really good

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 326 comments It's always amazing when you find someone who has actually read the book! Haha

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 10 comments I can't wait to see that movie

message 37: by Rachael (new) - added it

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 10 comments I cried for the book, I am going to cry for the movie....
You know what I can't think about it or I'm gonna, oh wait here I go..
*SOB*

Veraa (carnaldamage) They did an amazing job ^^ I cried my eyes out with the book and ofc i also cried with the movie. Not as much luckily because I wouldnt want to go through the whole experience again.
I loved it because i know how shit cancer can be and they did an amazing job.