My Little Pony discussion

Places to RP! > Canterlot Palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,001 (2001 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

message 1: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 3442 comments Mod
Where the princesses live, the most important building of Equestria. It is full of halls and rooms, some even forgotten! There are plenty of secret tunnels and the biggest library if Equestria.

message 2: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Celestia appeared along with the rest. She looked at them, waiting to see what they'd say.

They were standing on the entrance hall to the royal chambers. Although not as grand as the main palace entrance hall, it was far more surprising. Two large doors were in front, along with other smaller ones. One if the large doors was golden and the other one was a deep dark blue.

message 3: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Sunny opened her eyes. She was shivering slightly, but she soon stopped and gawked at the room around her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

(Thank you.) Dee looks around. She lets out a scream. "Oh my gosh!! This can't be real!" Dee flies around as fast as a bullet then stops and realizes what she was doing. "I'm sorry princess. Forgive me. I was being rude." Dee stops flying and lands with a thump on the ground hitting her flank on the ground.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(You should say the lightning has to go practice with the wonderbolts that way u can have one less character)

message 6: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

She laughs. "don't worry, just don't brake anything..." She stops. "Woah, I'm sounding like my mother." She says, looking worriedly. She quickly snaps outbid it. "Either way. Please don't leave this room until I get the rooms ready for each one. Dee and Sunny, do you want a room together or a single one?"

Sunny looks at Dee.

message 7: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Great idea!!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thank you!) Dee looks at Sunny. "Whatever sunny wants."

message 9: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Sunny looks at her worriedly. "I... I..." She looks worriedly at the princess. "Maybe... Err..."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like to have separate? The choice is yours. I'm going to be staying here for a while for my training anyways" Dee say happily but she didn't want to seem like she was rubbing it in.

message 11: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

"Well... It's that I don't have anywhere else to go." She answers. Celestia nods.

"She's also staying indefinitely." The princess says.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(Wait who is staying indefinitely?) "I forgot you were going to stay with me! Would you like to live in my house back in ponyville or here in the castle?" Dee looks at celestia and hopes she doesn't mind her inviting sunny to the castle.

message 13: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Celestia smiled.

"Let's say I already invited her." She says.

Sunny seems to brighten up. "I'd like to stay with you! Eh... Of course, if you don't mind..." She says, with the end a little too shyly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course. I don't mind." Dee says with a warm smile. "Princess celestia? May I please go home and get rainbow's bed please? And her food and water bowl?"

message 15: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

There was a flash if light as the princesses horn lights and there, in front if them, was rainbow's stuff.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. Thank you." Dee says happily.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow smiles and blows a rainbow into the air. She flies down and lays in her bed and is instantly passed out.

message 18: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

"No problem." She says. "So, a room for Blades, as well. I guess you will still be with the wonderbolt?" She says to Lightning.

Lightning gets surprised by her knowing that, but he says "uhh... I'll just stay here fir the night if you don't mind. "Tomorrow I'll return to ponyville though, my training." He looks at Dee.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee blushes. "You know princess, Lightning taught me how to fly. I'm almost as fast as he is"

message 20: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Celestia looks at her. "ohh, that's good!" She says. "I'm sure you'll see each other much."

message 21: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Lightning blushes at her saying that. "Thanks Dee."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome. Um, so am I going to share a room with him as well?l" Dee says awkwardly.

message 23: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Sorry, just arrived from a trip to my house and am a little busy,))

Lightning looked at Celestia worriedly.

"No, I'll give him his own room for the night." She says. Her tone remained the same, but there's also something else in it. Sunny noticed it but don't gets it and forgets it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(That's ok I understand.) "Yes ma'am." Dee says noticing the extra tone in her voice. "Sorry".( what was the extra tone in her voice? I am not well at guessing. Lol)

message 25: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Jaja, it's a mystery I might/might not reveal depending where the story goes =P ))

The sound of hoofsteps begins to be heard echoing as three servant mates arrive. They now at the princess and the first one says:

"The rooms are ready princess." Celestia nods.

"Thanks you, and specially for such a short notice. You have the night and tomorrow free.

The mares seem to beam as they bow and leave.

"Okay, first door to the right of my room's door, Blade's room. Second is Dee's and Sunny's. Yours is the one next to it." She says to Lightning. "Now, I really gotta go but will soon be back. Make yourselves at home and prepare to sleep." She says it fast and then disappears in a flash if light.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(Dangit okay. I like mysteries. Lol) "wow she really knows how to make an entry and an exit. So I don't know about you guys but I'm going to my room to check it out. Are you going with me sunny?" Dee asked in a happy tone. "And do you maybe want to with me too?" Dee asked lightning.

message 27: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Ohhhh, I see where you're going there ;P ))

Sunny nodded happily. Lightning seems to get out of a shock. "Err... I'm not sure..." He had also noticed Celestia's tone, and something deepn within him made him doubt.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Good because I need you to tell me where I'm going with this. : / I'm not kidding) "um...Ok..." Dee turns around and then takes a step and then turns around again. She opens her moth and shuts it. "Are you ok?" Dee asks worried. "Are you sure you don't want to go with us? Sunny you go ahead I will catch up in a second." Dee says turning to sunny then turning back to lightning.

message 29: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Sunny nods and gets in the room.

Lightning looks back to were Celestia was gone. He looks at Dee. "So, nice place you've got here."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Are we in the room now?) "Tell me about it! And thank you. Dee sees the two royal beds next to each other. Dee sees the bed meet the window. "Sunny, do you want the bed meet the window or the door?" Dee asked.

message 31: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

She looks at the window. "The window, if you don't want it, of course."

Lightning nods a little distractedly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Yeah you can have it. I'll have the one closest to the door" Dee smiles. "Go ahead and unpack. I'm going to go see lightning's room."

message 33: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Sunny looks around and sighs when she sees there's nothing to unpack for her. All of Dee's stuff was magically on the room, and Sunny, having nothing of her own, had nothing to unpack.

Lightning walks to his room as well. It's slightly smaller than Dee's.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your room is pretty cool as well. It's like you are a prince." Dee looks around the room and and slowly meets lightning's gaze. The world seemed to slow down.

message 35: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Lightning looks around as well. "It kind of does, doesn't it?" He looks at Dee. He see her right in the eyes. He also feels like if time itself was slowing almost to a stop.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee sees his pretty blue eyes. She moves slowly closer. She can feel her heart beating inside her chest.

message 37: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Lightning feels slightly confused at first, but he soon gets closer himself. He can see her now better than ever before. She was a beautiful mare...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee loses her eyes and is only a half a centimeter from his lips.

message 39: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

Lightning presses his lips forward, making contact. Immediately he feels a warmth across all his body. He feels like a spark ignited on his being.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She was hoping for this day to come. He was the stallion she always loved...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She could feel his lips touch hers. She felt something inside her. She felt warm and happy inside. Like all the worries in the world has been washed away.

message 42: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

They were so into what they were doing that they didn't noticed the shadow that had appeared on the room. Still, it looked white and in fact was...

Celestia walks towards them, making sure she remains unseen.

message 43: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Dundunduuuuuun!!!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee was so relaxed. She knew he was the one. She got a little bit more into it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lol. Uh. Old what else to say!)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Idk*)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee's right hoof went up to lightning's cheek.

message 48: by Imador, What? You looking at my awesomeness? (new)

((Jaja, it'll end, muahahaha... *Cough*... Sorry))

"I was right then." She said. Her tone was neutral, but the usual kindness was gone from her voice. Lightning stood back, ending the kiss. He felt like he had suddenly been out in the cold right after being in a warm place.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee looks at the princess. "Princess celestia...I..I...I'm sorry." Dee bows her head looking at the ground. She knew e wasn't going to be a royal guard anymore. She knew she blew her chance. "Please forgive me".

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lol.)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41