New Adult Book Club discussion

Reunion At Walnut Cherryville (Eternal Feud, #1)
This topic is about Reunion At Walnut Cherryville
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #16/16 - Reunion at Walnut Cherryville (Eternal Feud #1) by Lauren Salem

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeAnn (last edited Feb 09, 2016 04:55PM) (new)

LeAnn Storm (LeAnnStorm) RIRI#16/2016
Title: Reunion at Walnut Cherryville (Eternal Feud #1)
Author: Lauren Salem
Genre: Upper YA / New Adult Dystopian
Formats: epub & mobi
Copies: 10 (Links to download copies Sent out by New Adult Book Club)

Synopsis:
Johnny Cockit accidentally murdered a man when he was ten years old, which is why he was sent to Sonoran Correctional High School, a gender-segregated boarding school located in Phoenix, Arizona. Two months before graduation, Johnny and his friends are drugged and abducted by Walnut Cherryville secret watchers during an afternoon counseling session. Making decisions about the future has never felt important until the students are forced to work in a remote produce factory owned by the vengeful Quinton family. Walnut Cherryville is no ordinary factory; it’s the Quintons’ futuristic desert village governed by the principle that people live better-quality lives when they don’t make their own decisions. To ease the burden of life’s basic yet complicated choices, the government limits misdirection by choosing every citizen’s career path and lifestyle. Johnny and his friends plot an escape but must avoid being recaptured because abandonment of the village is a crime punishable by death. In a scandalous turn of events narrated by Johnny and his delinquent friends Vincent, Laura, and Collins, they discover that the reason they were captured roots back to an ancient family feud between the Cockit and Quinton families.

----------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thanks!

Reviewers:
1. Jessica - J.panetta@hotmail.com, Mobi
2. Ranya - Ranyaalmastaki@gmail.com, Epub
3. Denny - denise@cavanaugh.co.nz, Epub
4. Metessa - metessa_t@yahoo.com, Epub
5. Catherine - clhunt77@gmail.com, Mobi

message 2: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 47 comments I'd like to review this! J.panetta_54@kindle.com

message 3: by Simply Nice (new) - added it

Simply Nice (SNReads) Ranyaalmastaki@gmail.com

Denny Yes please! denise@cavanaugh.co.nz
ePub

message 5: by Simply Nice (new) - added it

Simply Nice (SNReads) Epub

Metessa I would like to review this! metessa_t@yahoo.com ePub

message 7: by Catherine (last edited Feb 08, 2016 10:13PM) (new) - added it

Catherine (KatesPlace77) | 171 comments would love to riri this in mobi format please. send it to clhunt77_90@kindle.com

message 8: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn Storm (LeAnnStorm) Jessica wrote: "I'd like to review this! J.panetta_54@kindle.com" I went ahead and put your name on the list, but can we get your regular email please? We are sending out links to download.

message 9: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn Storm (LeAnnStorm) Catherine wrote: "would love to riri this in mobi format please. send it to clhunt77_90@kindle.com"

I put your name down on the list as well, but can we get your regular email please? We are sending out links to download.

message 10: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine (KatesPlace77) | 171 comments LeAnn wrote: "Catherine wrote: "would love to riri this in mobi format please. send it to clhunt77_90@kindle.com"

I put your name down on the list as well, but can we get your regular email please? We are sendi..."

clhunt77@gmail.com

message 11: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 47 comments LeAnn wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I'd like to review this! J.panetta_54@kindle.com" I went ahead and put your name on the list, but can we get your regular email please? We are sending out links to download."
Sure it's J.panetta@hotmail.com

message 12: by Derna (new)

Derna | 4228 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 1st March (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 13: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine (KatesPlace77) | 171 comments have received the email with the book links but no smashwords code and the kindle one shouldv'e been done as a gift as with the link i takes you to a paid for book

message 14: by Derna (new)

Catherine wrote: "have received the email with the book links but no smashwords code and the kindle one shouldv'e been done as a gift as with the link i takes you to a paid for book"

The links were sent to us via the author. The kindle copy should not have been done as a gift as the links should have taken you to free book. I'm sure it's a simple error and therefore I have emailed the author to let her know. I have also asked her about the smashword code. When she get back to me I will of course let you and everyone else know! Have a good day!

message 15: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren Salem (Lauren_Salem) | 2 comments Hi Everyone,

Kindle and Smashwords book are free at these links:

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/reunion-walnut-...

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

If it's not coming up free for you, please let me know.

Best,

Lauren

message 16: by Derna (last edited Feb 10, 2016 08:31AM) (new)

Catherine wrote: "have received the email with the book links but no smashwords code and the kindle one shouldv'e been done as a gift as with the link i takes you to a paid for book"

The kindle book is not free for anyone outside the US and that why it's taking you to a paid link. However you don't need a code for the smashwords link as the book is free. It was showing up free for me when I clicked on it and as I like you live in the UK I don't see why it not free for you. So please try the smashwords link again.

message 18: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 47 comments Hello unfortunately I am unable to finish reading this book at this time. I do apologize.

message 20: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine (KatesPlace77) | 171 comments Sorry but I am not going to be able to finish this book at the moment but I will finish and review it in the coming month or so