Avatar the Last Airbender fanclub discussion

New Series > Book 4

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
yes there will be an avatar season 4 because at the 2007 comic con in san diego the creator announced when the question was asked that the show "has a future beyond season three. so yes there will be another season.

also there is going to be several movies coming out
on the series as he said hopefully soon

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(>^-^)><(^-^)><(^-^<)<(^-^)><(^-^<)

message 3: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
ik!

message 4: by Kiku (new)

Kiku  Honda | 6 comments ^*

message 5: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
^-^

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 241 comments Mod
Keeah wrote: "yes there will be an avatar season 4 because at the 2007 comic con in san diego the creator announced when the question was asked that the show "has a future beyond season three. so yes there will ..."
DA BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
Thank you *bows* thank you *bows*

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) YAAAY!!

message 9: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
ure onz!

message 10: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) yup! ^^

message 11: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
yup!

message 12: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) HANABI!

message 13: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod
respond 2 inbox.....

message 15: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod

message 16: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 22 comments There isn't a season 4 coming out. The creators said themselves at a Q&A in the 2009 San Diego Comic con. Also at the last scene of "Avatar Aang" It says "The End" So it is pretty clear that Season 3 episode 21- Avatar Aang was the last episode in the series.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments If there is or not, I THINK THAT AANG AND KATARA SHOULD HAVE A AIRBENDER!!!!!!!!

message 18: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 22 comments Lol yeah they should XD
*high five*

message 19: by === (new)

=== | 177 comments Mod

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments *Hive five*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i still like katara and zuko together though it will never happen

message 22: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 22 comments i suppose people have their own opinions. :) I'm just stating mine.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Are u a kataang or zutara fan?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Zutara. aang and katara are just....*shivers*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right!
aang is wat a 100 yrs older than her but looks and acts like an 11 yr old?!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, ikr?! And their personalities SOOOOO Do not much up. It's like...really? Aang the immature 100 year old in an 11 year old body? Really? Katara who is like 12 and responsible and all that! I think Zuko and her had a freaking' awesome relationship. Not Mae. She bugs me.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

mae was all like mad at him when he got mad at her for flirting with that guy and then after he yelled and started having a nervous break down she kisses him! i was like seriously!!!!! u flirt with another guy then you want the guy whos mad at u back! and zuko got back together with her! at least katara actually listened to him when he told her the scar story

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!!!

message 29: by ŠµÑñ¥ (new)

ŠµÑñ¥ Wå§ê (z3als3c0ndlastyp0) | 22 comments Wafa wrote: "Are u a kataang or zutara fan?"

Me? Kataang. =)

Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "Yeah, ikr?! And their personalities SOOOOO Do not much up. It's like...really? Aang the immature 100 year old in an 11 year old body? Really? Katara who is like 12 and responsible and all that! I t..."

Well not to be all defensive or whatever but Aang is 12 an Katara is 14. Also technically, Aang is not 100 years old. He was just frozen in ice for 100 years. So he didn't grow or age or any of that. If you think of it technically he would be 112. But scientifically and the way most people take it is Aang is 12. It's like chronogenics. Ever heard of that?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wow! too much science

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

tho they r gonna have to find some good ideas for season 4 or ppl r gonna hate them

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, but kataras 14 and anng 12!!!!!! zutara forever.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

dude major difference there lol. buuuuuuuuuut aang is really 112 years old so Zutara ftw!

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments GWWWWWWAAAAAAAA.....i found this...http://biz.viacom.com/sites/nickelode... of Korra Announcement.pdf&ListName=Press Releases&ItemID=504

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments You'll have to copy the link and put it on the address bar...

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Already knew about the Legend of Korra. But seeing as I have yet to fully finish the three books, Legend of Korra has no effect on me.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments I think the last book is the best.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I liked what I saw of it, but my mum got rid of cable before it started and I don't have around $40 to buy the season.

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) | 76 comments that stinks

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) It does...But I can live.