Street Lit Corner discussion

New Author Alert :) :)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Hello everyone! I'm totally new to this space and wanted to stop in and introduce myself as a new author signed to Wahida Clark Presents Publishing. I heard a lot of good things about this community, and just wanted to say that I look forward to connecting and growing with you all through the power of literature :) I'm excited! My upcoming title is "VENOM in my Veinz" dropping this summer, so please look out for it! Synopsis is below. Also, if you'd like to give a personal review of VENOM, and get a taste of my writing style, comment below with your email address and I'll send it over! HAPPY READING!!!

Synosis for "VENOM in my Veinz" by Rumont TeKay

No matter the effort that Bromise Balducci put forth early on to undermine his passion to kill, he’d fall weak to the seducer of power over again. Initially, it was only his mentor and grandpa, Brisco, that basked in the joy of Bromise’s frequent killing sprees.

Then something changed. He began to feel the urge to kill; to feel his adrenaline rush through his bloodstream, as his pulse beat in sync with the rapid blasts of his banger. With each job, he became more addicted to the power of controlling life or death.

His signature style trigger-finger placed him in a class of his own. He chased the rush like a clucker chased a fix with only one objective in mind…to take back the crown that was wrongfully stripped from Brisco…The King of Chiraq! And nothing or no one will stop him.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Clark | 10 comments Hi Rumont....keep me posted on when this will drop :)

message 3: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) Do you have it in a pdf? If so, I'd be happy to give it a go. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net

message 4: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments @Crystal, June/July.
@Diamond, Yes I do :)

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Clark | 10 comments ok.....aubrey1512@yahoo.com

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

This sounds very good. I'm interested vanessalima15@aol.com

message 7: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments @Vanessa, thank you much for your interest. VENOM has been sent to your email :) Happy Reading!!!

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonbarnett) | 58 comments starting this today thank you again

message 9: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Shannon wrote: "starting this today thank you again"

You're very welcome! I look forward to your review. Happy Reading!!!

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonbarnett) | 58 comments I can't post what book I'm reading bcuz it's not out yet

message 11: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Hello everyone :) How's the reading going??

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonbarnett) | 58 comments It's going real good I'm on chapter 21

message 13: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Diamond wrote: "Do you have it in a pdf? If so, I'd be happy to give it a go. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net"

How's the reading going?

message 14: by Rumont (last edited May 06, 2014 12:29AM) (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Shannon wrote: "It's going real good I'm on chapter 21"

AWESOME! During your liesure, would you please post your review to my Facebook Fan Page? I look forward to reading it :) https://www.facebook.com/RumontTeKay

message 15: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Diamond wrote: "Do you have it in a pdf? If so, I'd be happy to give it a go. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net"

How's the reading coming along?

message 16: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonbarnett) | 58 comments No not Bromise how could Fontane betray him I'm ready for the next book I love it for me to read a book of yours for the 1st time you done a perfect job glad you gave me a chance to read your work

message 17: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Shannon wrote: "No not Bromise how could Fontane betray him I'm ready for the next book I love it for me to read a book of yours for the 1st time you done a perfect job glad you gave me a chance to read your work"

THANK YOU! Would you post your star rating and review on my FB Fan page??? The link is above. Thanks again for your support!!!!

message 18: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Crystal wrote: "ok.....aubrey1512@yahoo.com"

How's the reading going?

message 19: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments vanessa wrote: "This sounds very good. I'm interested vanessalima15@aol.com"

How's the reading going?

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonbarnett) | 58 comments yes I most definitely will do that Bromise is my dude ;-)

message 21: by Rumont (new)

Rumont TeKay (RumontTeKay) | 13 comments Beauutilovve wrote: "Rumont wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm totally new to this space and wanted to stop in and introduce myself as a new author signed to Wahida Clark Presents Publishing. I heard a lot of good things abou..."

SENT! In PDF form. Please check your email and spam folder :) Happy Reading!!!