Who's Next? discussion

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sat atop the tallest tree. He sighed and bowed his head, his eyebrows furrowed. He didn't know what to say. There was a pain in his chest that he couldn't explain. He took a cigarette from his pant pocket, he had put one in the night before but he never got to smoke it because he had gotten drunk. Funny how he could remember what happened the night before but he couldn't recall his own childhood.

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Luciano growled. "Where the hell did he go..." Luciano frowned. "...Ugh I'm such an idiota... I shouldn't have yelled at him..." Luciano sighed, leaning against a tree before sliding down the side of it and sitting down. "I doubt I'll ever find him... I hurt him..." Luciano huffed. "Probably a little more than I should have..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany kept his head bowed, his eyes closed as he sighed and took another drag of his cigarette, still has my coat. And my cigarettes. Damn he thought as the cigarette got smaller.

message 4: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 28, 2014 03:22PM) (new)

Luciano looked at his shirt and realized he saw still wearing the German's coat. Luciano smiled a slight. He moved his knees up to his chest as he slightly curled up in the coat, the little curl on the side of his head forming a heart. Luciano realized what he was doing, his smile broke into a frown, and his curl slightly twitched, coming out of its heart shaped form. "Damn it..." Luciano sighed. "I guess that's what happens when you're experiencing this weird thing..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany noticed a slight voice and blinked, glancing over at Italy. He sighed but said nothing, his hair being down because he didn't feel like slicking it back and the black cross necklace hanging from his neck.

message 6: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "...I wonder where he went... He could be anywhere by now..." Luciano slightly smiled. "He'd come back for his jacket though..." Luciano chuckled. "Still smells like him... Gah, stop doing that, Luciano!" Luciano spoke to himself. He wrapped the coat tighter around him as it got slightly colder. "Why am I feeling like this...? And why am I... talking to myself?" Luciano took his hand to his forehead, facepalming himself. "Ugh, now I'm getting a heck of a migraine..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany threw a bottle of aspirins at him and sighed, smirking softly as he listened for Luciano's reaction with a smug look.

message 8: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

The aspirins hit him in the head, ironically, and Luciano snapped his head up, seeing the German in the trees. "...How long have you been listening to me ramble to myself?" Luciano questioned, picking up the bottle of aspirins off the ground and twisting the lid. "And why didn't you say or do anything till now?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shrugged, "You're cute vhen you talk to youself." he murmured.

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Tch." Luciano huffed, taking out two aspirins from the container and popping them into his mouth. "I never thought the word 'cute' would ever describe me in any situation." He spoke before swallowing down the aspirins and closing the lid. "Catch." Luciano said, throwing the bottle back up to him. "You know I was never a tree climber, so it would take me a while to you down from there if we're playing a friendly game of Dog and Cat."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "Then I guess I'm safe for now." he said as he leaned against the tree and looked down at the black cross.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 28, 2014 03:56PM) (new)

Luciano frowned. "...Any idea on time? I don't want to be late to the World Meeting." Luciano looked at the leaves and found his eyes on Germany again. "...Germany... Have you ever felt... Weird around anyone before?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany nodded, "Ja" he said in reply.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"...So have I..." Luciano admitted. He frowned, looking at Germany's coat again. "...So... Any idea on what do do before the world meeting? I'm kinda bored."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany jumped down and sat next to him with a sigh, "No. No I don't. Its in three hours." he replied.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano sighed. "...I guess we can 'hang out' for three hours. I mean, we have nothing else to do..." Luciano then frowned. "...I'm sorry for throwing you into a wall and yelling at you... It's just that... When you loose people you used to love, you kinda go overboard when their name is out into vain. Like Grandpa Rome..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "It vasn't out in vain eizher. I wazn't lieing vhen I said I admired him" he replied.

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"I know... Probably because you used his name against is why I got mad..." Luciano sighed, lying his head on Lutz's shoulder -well, Lutz's arm; he was shorter than Lutz. "...You know... you look like... Holy Roman Empire..." Luciano sighed. "The idiota was so determined on making an empire... To become exactly like Grandpa Rome... Even though I didn't care much for him, there was this small tug on my heart when I found out he had fallen..." Luciano looked up at Lutz. "... When I first met you, I actually almost mistook you for him..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany looked away. What if he told Luciano of his symptoms. He couldn't remember his past. He couldn't remember his childhood, he could barely remember meeting Japan. Which was so long ago. He sighed and looked down at the necklace that was now hanging down from his neck in the opened.

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano sighed. "It was long in the past... The only way I picture Holy Roman Empire now is as you... You're kinda the only person who looks a lot like him..." Luciano frowned. "... You know... I can't really remember Holy Roman Empire anymore... I just always see you instead..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Luciano. Did you ever give Holy Rome a push broom?" he whispered.

message 22: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Si. I gave it to him before he went to battle the last I saw him when I was a child... That's when everyone thought I was a girl." Luciano chuckled. "...Why do you ask?" Luciano said curiously, looking up now at Lutz without moving his head away from Lutz's shoulder.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looked away for a moment, "I've... always had one... in my closet. Austria told me it was from a friend.. but when we were hit by a bomb I got amnesia.. and forgot." he replied.

message 24: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 28, 2014 07:06PM) (new)

"Amnesia?" Luciano questioned. "Never believed a nation could get amnesia... Hmph." Luciano frowned. "I did live with Austria and Hungary when Holy Rome was around..." Luciano looked at Lutz.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looked away and blushed slightly, Awkward was all he could think about.

message 26: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled a slight, seeing the German blushing. "You look kinda cute when you blush." Luciano said, the curl once again forming into a heart before Luciano growled at himself and the curl twitched back to normal. Stop doing that!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He glanced up and shook his head, folding his arms and furrowing his eyebrows, "I am not cute" he murmured.

message 28: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smirked at the German's comment. "And neither am I, but you seem to think otherwise." Luciano smiled. "You know, everyone I meet by accident always seems to be terrified of me. But when we met, you weren't really scared that much. You kinda just... Stared." Luciano chuckled. "That was so long ago. I was I a fruking tomato crate!" Luciano laughed, referring back to that memory.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, "... Vhat vere you doing zhere anyway?" he asked.

message 30: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Pshhhh.... I put 'fruking tomato crate' instead of 'fucking tomato crate'...XD)

Luciano frowned. "Hmm... I can't remember... Probably why it's so funny..." Luciano lightly chuckled. "I think I was in a slight panic or something... I can't remember... Hmph." Luciano smiled. "But it was still funny."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << FrUk... its everywhere >>

He sighed, "Ahh... I see.." he thought for a moment. His memories had been wiped before that. In fact he could barely remember few memories before that. He could remember meeting Japan the more he thought back. Yes he met Japan in the war.

message 32: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"...Maybe Gilen knows something." Luciano suggested. "Maybe the next time you see your fratello, ask him about your past; maybe he knows."

(I want Prussia to talk to Germany and tell him about his past; :3 I would believe Prussia is the only one who knows Germany is Holy Rome.)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << And Austria. Just sayin XD >>

He nods, "You're probably right" he replied.

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Well, Austria is kinda iffy. In my opinion, anyways. Because, didn't Prussia find Germany or something? And Austria would only find out if Prussia explained to him where he found him... :P it's just that Prussia is closest to Germany...)

Luciano smiled. "It would be interesting to know where you came from... For you, anyways, since you don't remember your past." Luciano spoke. Luciano began to realize he still had his head resting on Lutz's shoulder, yet didn't move it, already comfortable. Why do I feel so... Calm? I haven't felt calm in years... I mean, for example, the last time I've felt this calm was... Luciano looked above them. They were in a forest. And around them there were flowers. He was lying beside Germany. He frowned. This was exactly the same. ...was when I was in the field of grass with Holy Rome... Luciano smiled. I like this feeling now.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Perhaps ve should talk to him before zhe vorld meeting" he said as he glanced over at Italy.

<< True >>

message 36: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(...I'm claiming Gilen. XD I originally said I wouldn't claim 2p's that I already have the 1p's of, but... Gilen's really cute. :3 kinda like Canada.)

Luciano nodded. "We can of you wish." Luciano paused. 'If you wish'? Where the Hell did that come from?! Luciano looked at the German's violet eyes. Even the same eye color... So weird...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany nodded and looked down at his watch, "Brozher should know..." he said as he stood up and stretched.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Aalrighty then >>

message 39: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(:3)

"Where is Gilen, anyways?" Luciano questioned. "Would you know?" Honest question. Luciano frowned, having to get up. He was getting really comfortable next to the German. Luciano stood. He smiled at the fact he was still wearing Germany's coat.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rubbed his arm a bit in thought. He let out a humph and nodded, "He... might be in zhe meeting room..." he shrugged.

message 41: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Well, he does like to be with himself." Luciano agreed. "Come on, let's go to the World Meeting Place." Luciano smiled. For once, this smile on my face has nothing to do with evil... Heh, it's weird.

message 42: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

---

"Germany!" Luciano yelled at the top of his lungs. "...maybe he went to his house..."

---