Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Streets (abnegation)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp here with approved abnegation characters only

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash walked along the street on his way to his house when he saw Robyn. I ran over to her and hugged her from behind. "Hi", he said cheerfully.

message 3: by Amy (last edited Jun 01, 2014 02:08PM) (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Ahhh!" Robyn jumped and grinned. She twisted round in his playful grip and smiled into his eyes. Only Nash could make her smile like that. "Hey" she replied.

message 4: by Amy (last edited Jun 01, 2014 10:03AM) (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Are they into kissing? Sorry, probably should have asked first)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Abnegation dont do PDA))

message 6: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((PDA?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Public displays of affection))

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (K ill change that; what can they do to show affection, cos they're in love and not typical abnegation?)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((They're allowed to hold hands.... If they are in their home alone they can e affectionate

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Is there anywhere else they can please, cos they're initiates?)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sorry but no. That's abnegation rules))

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Ok thx)

message 13: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments ((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. :) I'm back. ))

Nash loved her smile and grinned, taking her hand. "What's up?", he asked her. "Out on the dangerous streets of Abnegation all alone?", he said in a sarcastic shocked voice.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments ( it's ok, don't worry :))
Robyn's eyes grew wide and innocent. " oh no, how foolish of me" her sarcastic tone rang out. "I completely forgot about the fearsome gangs which roam the streets at night. "

message 15: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash gasped. "We better hurry before they catch us." He grabbed her hand and started running along the street. He was laughing so hard he had to stop for a minute.

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Come on," Robyn laugh-gasped "or our we going to make our final stand here?" She looked deep into his eyes to show that even though they were playing, she meant this: "I'm not scared; I've got you to protect me. And I'll protect you. "

message 17: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash looked back at her and genuinely was so thankful to have her. "We'll have our future somewhere else", he said, taking her hand and kissing it, "but always together." His eyes sparkled as he gazed at her and he knew that they would protect each other from anything.

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Yeah," she smiled back, aware of the weird looks the abnegation pedestrians were giving them as they walked past. For them, this kind of affection of almost prohibited. "When does initiation start?" She asked, she was worried but excited at the sane time.

message 19: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash shrugged. "Pretty soon, I guess", he said. He was nervous about it all, but also excited. Actually he didn't know what to feel, he was just happy to have Robyn with him. He looked over his shoulder at some of the people walking by. "Why are they so nosy?", he laughed.

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I dunno," Robyn replies "maybe they think we're weird because of our public displays of affection." she laughed. The abnegation really were strange. "Anyway, I better be going, mum will be wondering where I am, it's nearly time for tea." She pulled a face to show how much she hated leaving him.

message 21: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash made a puppy dog face and looked at her with big eyes. "Do you have to go? I can come, too, if your mom doesn't mind", he said. He would be so bored home alone. Abnegation didn't let you do anything for fun. He wanted to just roll his eyes. They were such good people for being selfless, but they kinda were stiffs.

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Robyn pulled a face too, "You know I'd say yes if it was any earlier, but tea will be ready, and I don't want to put them in an awkward situation. You know how many mums got to cook for, if you come in shell end up making you food as well and not eating herself. Anyway, it's my turn to do the dishes; is it alright if I see you tomorrow?" She hated herself, she knew what he was going through, not that she could understand, her with her 9 siblings. She also didn't want her family to know the real her, and to work put how different she was at school.

message 23: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "Fine...but maybe you can come to our house for tea tomorrow?", he asked her, "Dad gets out from work a little earlier tomorrow." He understood why he couldn't come today, so many kids must be hard to cook for. He really hoped she'd want to come over. Her dad had only met her a few times since he was almost always working.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Yeah, sure," Robyn replied gratefully, " I'd love to." She paused, "I'll have to ask mum first, though, but I'm sure she won't mind. " she glanced back towards the house guiltily, " I'll see you tomorrow?"

message 25: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((Alice, your post is needed at Computer Room :-) ))

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (K sorry)

message 27: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments He smiled. "Perfect. Just tell me tomorrow morning at school", he said happily. "And don't worry about today, I'll be fine home alone." He paused then said in a spooky voice,"unless the evil robbers come and get me."

message 28: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments robyn smiled thankfully, she knew he'd understand. "k," she replied "but remember to double lock the door and don't answer it, incase they attack you"

message 29: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "I will", he said, hugging her, not caring what the stiffs thought for a second. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

message 30: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Yeah" she said, hugging back. She wished she compulsive kiss him, but that was extremely against abnegation rules. Still, she thought, she wouldn't be here much longer. She pulled away, "bye" she said, before going up on her tippy toes and kissing him lightly on the cheek. She turned away, blushing, and only when she was in her doorway did she turn and wave.

message 31: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Nash waved and watched her walk inside. He turned down the next street, making his way to his house. Damn, I love that girl, he thought.

((Where do you want to rp next?))

message 32: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (um, I don't mind, maybe somewhere like the cafeteria so we can rp with other people too, cos out characters are supposed to be quite popular, aren't they?)

message 33: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments ((Or how about free period? Because I'm role playing with a different character at the cafeteria right now and it'll probably get confusing))

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Yeah that's fine :))

message 35: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments ((Ok you post first?))

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (K)

message 37: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) ((hey guys can Miriam join))

message 38: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Yeah, that alright with u Ella?)

message 39: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Dakota waltzed out onto the street. It felt good to have to wind blowing through his hair. When was the last time he had ditched? Oh that's right... 2 years ago. He pushed the thought away and looked for Brianna to make sure he hadn't lost her.

message 40: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Me either. It's uh been a while you could say. It almost seems kinda elementary." Dakota could feel something in the pit of his stomach. {I think I like this girl.} "You know, you kinda remind me of someone I knew a while back... but I can't put my finger on it."

message 41: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yeah, You're right. Hm.... I don't know I give up. If I think of it later I will share..." Dakota veered more toward the left as if he was going to make a turn, but he never did." He went up a couple of blocks and then took a right. Before them was a big open, public lawn. He went over and sat beneath a big oak tree.

message 42: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"So... what's your story? Where did you come from?" He looked at her inquiringly. He was curious. He couldn't help it.

message 43: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Come on. You may have everyone else fooled but not me. Remember the one who is smart and likes history... There's no way that you are from Abnegation... just the way you portray yourself and how you act. And trust me if you knew me you would know that I really don't talk to ANYBODY...not since the... uh um... accident. So I can promise you that I won't spill the beans." "Just please tell me."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kyles mean. Bad dude. I suggest not telling Dakota or he could be next... Mwahahaha))

message 45: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Fine." That's all he could manage to spit out. He wasn't mad, he was just lonely and wanted someone who he could share all his secrets and know all of theirs too. He hadn't had that since Selah. He missed that. He missed sitting by the stream and splashing water and each other and the giggling. He missed her. He missed having a best friend.

message 46: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (last edited Jun 20, 2014 09:02AM) (new)

((Is Kyle your character? Or has he not been created yet?)) ((Directed toward Tris))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((He's mine. You know the one who muffed Seth's mom....))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Murdered*))

message 49: by Enchanting (last edited Jun 20, 2014 09:03AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Definitely a good idea to not tell ;)!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((What if Seth like found her and saw a scar or something and she told him and then gahhh))

« previous 1 3 4