Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Erudite Living Quarters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp with approved erudite only

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily sat stiffly on the pale blue sofa, still feeling like she didnt belong. She had passed initiation, but barely. Without Jordon she'd have been factionless.

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan peered inside and blinked when he saw tiger lily "What are you doing here" He asked suddenly going in quickly

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Er. Sitting?" It wasn't like she couldn't be in here was it?

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Wait Jordan didn't know that she was going to erudite right?))

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Oh. Are we rp them at initiation just without the initiation bit?)

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((I guess, I would like that, I was just more thinking that they wouldn't have saw each other, sorry I don't know much of the world))

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (No. It's okay. That makes sense. I was thinking that this was after initiation but your idea is better. Shall I repost?)

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Yeah))

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily sat stiffly on the sofa, waiting for the other erudite initiates to enter. It rather, one in particular. She didnt know how Jordon was going to take this.

message 11: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked in and saw tiger lily "What are you doing here!" He asked looking her up and down in shock

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Um. Hi?" She replied, glancing awkwardly around her.

message 13: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked at her still in shock "I-I thought you said you were going to dauntless, why are you here?" He asked

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I didnt choose dauntless?" She folded her arms across her stomach, hugging herself. This wasn't the reaction she'd been imagining.

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan hugged her suddenly "Y-you came here for me didn't you?" He said

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments ((My goodness it's been so long since I've seen a RP here other than Kaylin and Tris's!))

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Indeed))

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (Yeah. )
She stiffened under his hug, not liking being touched. Usually she would have punched someone just for brushing her, but this was Jordon, so she let him.

message 20: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan let go and looked at her "Why? You won't be happy here" He muttered

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "You think is be happy anywhere? Happy isn't exactly my thing. "

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments He smiled slightly at that but quickly shook his head "But you will be better with Dauntless, even you said so" He said

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I will be better with you. " she corrected. " I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. "

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan smiled again and sighed "T-thank you" He said with a smile

message 25: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "It wasn't a compliment. It was a fact. "

message 26: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan smiled again but frowned "Will you be able to pass?" He asked worried

message 27: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "No. " was her only reply.

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments He blinked and sat next to her "Are you sure?" He asked worried

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "No. "

message 30: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked at her shaking and breathing deeply "Then we have to cheat" He muttered to himself already going through some ways to do so

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "It's fine. Really. I don't want them to kick you out. "

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments He looked at her "If you think you can't get in I will get you in, I won't let you leave after you risked your self for me, it's time for me to risk myself for you" He said

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "No. It's not." She replied, trying not to sound angry. She wasn't used to relying on anybody but herself and wasn't planning to start now.

message 34: by Deaths coming (last edited Jun 21, 2015 08:05PM) (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked at her and simply shook his head "If you can't get in I will get you in, don't fight me about this Tiger lily" He said very plainly looking at her, though his eyes now showed the full anger he has to everything, except for Tiger lily

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments She stood up, her eyes deadly. " shut up! I didn't come here so you could get kicked out trying to beat the f*cking system!"

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked at her angrily "Then why did you come here? You said it yourself, you can't get in so you only came here to be with me, well it's time for me to get you in, if you can't get in without help I will help you" He said quietly

message 37: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I don't want you to get kicked out. Yes I will try, but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. "

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments "You think I care about being kicked out? I would rather be with you factionless then in erudite alone" He said

message 39: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "You were fine coming here alone before. " she shot at him.

message 40: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments " you were fine coming here alone before. " she shot at him.

message 41: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments "Because I thought you would be happy at Dauntless, or at least be able to release your anger and attack people to make you happy" He shot back

message 42: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I can attack people here. It will just be not allowed." Tiger lily protested.

message 43: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan smiled and sighed "Okay, how about this, I teach you things, no cheating so I can't be factionless, and this will give you a chance to go to erudite without me risking myself, will you allow that?" He asked looking at her

message 44: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments She hesitated then nodded.

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments It was what shed been trying to do after all.

message 46: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan smiled and nodded "Okay" He said getting out a paper "Now lets start" He said writing down the subjects and making dot points

message 47: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Okay..." She replied slowly. " just don't take time away from your own studying. You need to pass. "

message 48: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan laughed at that "Don't worry, now come on what is the chemical symbol of oxygen?" He asked

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments (It's okay. )
Tiger lily was silent for a minute, thinking back to the books she'd read in the library. "O2. " she replied. It wasn't that she couldn't remember stuff, she just didnt understand it and couldn't apply it.

message 50: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded and started to write down what exactly oxygen is and does

« previous 1 3