Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > tattoo parlor (dauntless)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,387 (1387 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp here with approved dauntless characters only

message 2: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah walked with a bounce in her step to the tattoo parlor. Correction, she was positively bouncing and giggling like a schoolgirl. The modifications she made to the peace serum had made her rather giddy and chirpy. She stopped, surprised by the sound of her giggle, then she giggled at her own giggle. Is this how I sound, she thought. She made several twirls in her pleasant bright orange dress, ignoring the weird look people giving her. With an uncharacteristic boldness, she pushed open the door to the parlor.

Whatever was going on in the parlor stopped. The Dauntless all glared at her balefully, chatting among themselves about the audacity of this little Amity. Sarah ignored all that. She felt like she could take on the whole world. She laughed and waved at a few Dauntless girls. She even winked at a tall and intimidating Dauntless man. "Hey do you work out?", she asked.

Before he had a chance to answer, Sarah made a 180 degree turn and announce loudly, "Do you see my best friend, Alicia? Where are you, Alicia?!"

message 3: by Enchanting (last edited May 08, 2014 12:01PM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia turned.Someone was calling her.She turned around and saw her friend Sarah giggling.She shouldn't be here....the Dauntless don't like Amity.Alicia ran over to her and brought her to the corner of the parlor.
Everyone was still looking,and then they just continued their work.With annoyance on their face.
"What are you doing her?!?!?!" Alicia asks,whispering.

message 4: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 08, 2014 12:12PM) (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah just giggled louder."Why? Can't I visit my best friend?", Sarah pouted. Then the pout completely washed off from her face and replaced by a broad grin. "Come'ere! Give me a hug", she demanded childishly, opening her arms wide.

message 5: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia returned the hug.
"Sarah you KNOW Dauntless don't like Amity."
Alicia then noticed she giggled too much.She looked at her with a serious face on.
"Did they give you those...drugs?Sarah,did they?"

message 6: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 08, 2014 02:23PM) (new)

Bloodyhell "What drugs? Ooooh those drugs. No worries. They're peachy! Since when Dauntless don't like Amity? We adore each other, silly bean", said Sarah still with that grin on her face. Then she swiveled to other Dauntless and yelled, "Isn't that right?! You love us Amity!!! why are you making a serious face?"

((Hehe she's on drugs right now but the after effects are going to be nasty))

message 7: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Ok :)...))
Alicia turns to look around at the Dauntless.Obviously Dauntless don't like Amity.They hate them.Amity is basically the opposite of Dauntless.Well that's just what some people think.
"Sarah,just sit down.And keep quiet.The drugs are making you wacky.They gave you too much." She knows that they gave her too much,usually when they give her the normal amount,she just seems a little bit peaceful.But now she just seems really wacky.
Sarah is going to draw attention to herself,and that's not good.

message 8: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 08, 2014 12:44PM) (new)

Bloodyhell "They? Who do you mean? I administered myself. See, it's cool. Everything's fine...", Sarah trailed off. She found it hard to remain focus. There were just so many things, the people, the noise, the tools...She finally sat down, giggling. She looked up at Alicia and talked excitedly, "Alicia, your hair is so pretty... You would look good in a well-chosen dress. Why do you insist on wearing black? Do you think orange is my color? Or should I change to black too?". She fiddled with the bright orange fabric.

message 9: by Enchanting (last edited May 08, 2014 12:50PM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia laughed.It's funny to see Sarah like this sometimes.She never lived in Amity before,so she doesn't know how it feels.It must feel great though.
"Thanks.And dresses here aren't really a thing.Orange does look pretty on you.But you can't wear black,it's not your faction colour.It looks fine."
Alicia wonders how Sarah could forget something like that,there are colours for each faction.It can't be changed.

message 10: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "That.Is.So.Unfair", enunciated Sarah. "Why do they have to insist on wearing a particular color?! Sometimes I want to look classy! And black is classy! I demand my color rights! That's it!", she stood up abruptly. "I'm going to start a revolution", she declared. The sudden movement caused Sarah dizziness, she slumped down as fast as she stood.

((Enchanting, can Alicia usher Sarah to a more private place, like a office room?))

message 11: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Sure if there is a thread for that :).))

"Sarah,you ok?"
Alicia looks at her.The Amity should stop giving those serums.It just doesn't seem right.

message 12: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((I mean a more private place within the parlor, surely we can improvise?))

"Hehe, I'm fine. Dandy. Just a bit thirsty", Sarah smiled slightly. She felt a bit drowsy, her eyes half-lidded and languid.

message 13: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Ok sure :).))

"Lets go to a more quieter place ok?" Alicia says.
She gets Sarah a drink.And then leads her to her place where she designs tattoos and uses her tools.She sits Sarah down.
"Do you know when it wears off?"

message 14: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 08, 2014 01:38PM) (new)

Bloodyhell ((Perfect))

Sarah gulped down the drink and felt the coolness passing her throat. The liquid seemed to mollify the drug' potency somewhat. "I'm not sure...but according to my calculation, it should be over by...now?", she said.

Then Sarah clutched her waist. Her stomach was gurgling violently. She could feel the content rising, the sour taste of acid in the back of her mouth.

"Alicia...vomit...need container...now", gasped Sarah.

message 15: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia quickly grabbed a bucket and handed it to her as fast as possible.

message 16: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah emptied whatever inside her stomach. She pushed the bucket away, disgusted by the smell. "Thanks", she mumbled. Then she collapsed on the floor, panting.

message 17: by Enchanting (last edited May 08, 2014 01:47PM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "Are you ok Sarah?"
Alicia started to worry.Usually this doesn't happen.Those idiots in Amity should really stop giving them too much of those serums.She is glad she chose Dauntless,and that she didn't get Amity.Amity for her would be a nightmare.

message 18: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "I..I'm fine", stuttered Sarah. She grabbed Alicia's arms for support. The drug was flushed out of her system. Her emotions were all over the place. "I'm not fine. Not fine at all", she sobbed. "How did you do it? How did you go on after he was dead?", she looked straight at Alicia with misty eyes.

(('he' meaning Alicia's husband))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I need to see this...))

message 20: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia looked at her.She couldn't believe she just asked her that.She hates talking about it,she tells her every day.
"Sarah I told you I don't like talking about it!Why does everyone do this?Why does everybody ask?I HAVEN'T gotten over it!I have NEVER gotten over it.How could I?He was my true love and soul mate,my husband.I still am miserable Sarah,you just don't notice it.Nobody does.I always smile,but that doesn't mean I am happy.I am good at hiding it in.I am great at that.Rodrick is too.We both do it all the time.Rodrick hasn't gotten over it either you know.Ellina is gone all miserable and lonely,Rodrick just sits and watches her all day to make sure nothing happens to her.He is afraid.Afraid that something like that could happen again.Don't you see?I have NEVER gotten over it,I CAN'T get over it.It left me bruised for life,I would rather have died with him.I wanted to.But what would Rodrick and Ellina do without me?They would be lost and afraid.I never got over it Sarah...never have."
She starts to cry now and puts her hands on her face.She tries to cry softly because she knows the Dauntless will be curious.She never cries in front of anyone.Even Sarah.She puts a smile on every day,but really it's just a mask.

message 21: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah immediately recoiled at her friend's anger. She had seen Alicia get angry before, but never crying. The fact the her Dauntless friend was showing her vulnerability was shocking. Sarah gave a bitter laugh.

"That makes two of us then", said Sarah. "You were always strong and dependable. Do you know how much I envied you? I always believed that nothing could take you down. That you would be able to move on from whatever. For years I thought I was the only one who had to put on a happy face for my son's sake. But I can't even bear to look at him. He looks so much like him and every time I look at that face I just want to break down and cry. Oh god, my Daniel. He never knows his father, he doesn't even know his name". Sarah was half-laughing, half-crying. She pulled Alicia into a hug. "Anyway, it's a relief to know I'm not alone", she whispered softly.

message 22: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "I was never strong Sarah,I was always weak and helpless and lost.I always think of him.All the memories always pop in my head,I always think about him,always.And it also doesn't help that Rodrick is an exact copy of Jason,Rodrick has all his skills,his looks,his personality,everything.He is over-protective like Jason,he is amazing at Dauntless things.Exactly like him.I just don't know what to do sometimes.I love Jason so much."
Alicia starts to cry again.Even saying his name makes her heart brake.

message 23: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((I will continue tomorrow, a bit sleepy now:) ))

message 24: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Ok :)!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay walks into the tattoo parlor. Everyone in the room stops and looks at him. They wait until he passes to continue, showing a little respect to their leader. He looks around for Alicia but doesn't see her.

message 26: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((So what's the order,Alicia,Sarah,Sean?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk cuz she isn't on))

message 28: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Ok))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((So you post and then well wait for her))

message 30: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia smiles and wipes her eyes.She hears all the Dauntless stop what they are doing for a minute.
Sean is here.Great.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((So now we wait))

message 32: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Darn it, I wanted to see this....))

message 33: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments (( :D ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((And I wanted to have them do it :( too bad though))

message 35: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 09, 2014 01:36PM) (new)

Bloodyhell "I know, it hurts", says Sarah quietly. Strangely, seeing her brave friend reduce to a broken heap doesn't stir any feeling of sadness or even pity. Instead, Sarah is angry. Years of suppressed emotions spills out. She knows that she is violating the Amity code but right now, she just doesn't care.

"Bastards.", hisses Sarah, "How dare they? How dare they sauntered in our life with their charming smiles, their empty promises and their stupid bravado? How dare they stole our hearts and then shredded it to pieces? How dare they left us after swearing we would be together forever? How dare they left a copy of themselves to remind us of what we lost? You know what, I'm going to make him wait for me for a freaking long time. And then I'm going to sue his ghostly ass to whatever judges of heaven or hell. I will see to it that those bastards will be thrown into a pit full of evil turtles!" A sob's broken from Sarah.

In her grief and anger, Sarah fails to notice the new arrival.

((Hey guys, I just wake up :P:P))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alicia. I need to speak to you." Sean stands tall. He exudes an air of authority. Underneath he is broken.

message 37: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Alicia turns to him.Then to her friend Sarah.
"Sarah can we talk in private for a minute?It's important..."

message 38: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 09, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah wiped the tear from her face, not sure what is happening. She risks a brief look at the newcomer then back at Alicia. She nods.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean waits for the other woman to leave before turning to Alicia. "I saw your son today. He had no idea about me. I mean what you think I did. Why in earth would you not tell him if you thought I had killed your husband?"

message 40: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "Well Sean,why would I tell him?He doesn't need to know.He had a really special connection with Jason,and he told me on that day,he will find out who did it and kill them.He said he will track each one down and ask why,why they did it,why did it have to be his beloved father.Of course that was what he said then.Now he would probably not kill them,but he will make them suffer.He still wants to find out who were they.What did they want.Why they did it.He still wonders.And I bet deep down inside he thinks he should kill them,but I know he wouldn't do it,he is a sweet boy,he wouldn't kill anyone." Alicia says.

message 41: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Sarah carefully keeps a safe distance from the pair, watching Alicia talking to the strange man. She knows that this is a conversation which is important to her friend, otherwise Alicia wouldn't have asked her not to get involved. She is generally out of earshot but she still occasionally catches some words such as 'husband', 'father', 'Jason', 'Sean'. But most worrying is that she heard the word 'kill' repeated many times. And even from afar, she can still sense the tension. She looks at the tall and intimidating man, probably 'Sean'. Sean, Sean, Sean, where have I heard this name?, wonders Sarah. Sean is a lot taller, a lot bigger and meaner than Alicia and Sarah combine. If a fight breaks out, Sarah fears that her friend might actually lose. Afraid for Alicia'well-being, Sarah inches closer to the two Dauntless.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean looks back at the amity woman. Like his son he has no heart for the amity. He sees her move forward. "This does not concern you. There is no reason to come closer so stay where you are." He commands her. He turns back to Alicia. "We'll he now knows it was my brother. And he believes me. Why can't you believe that I didn't do it? He was my best friend."

message 43: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((What if Jason's, Kat's and Daniel's father's deaths are all related, like they were murdered by a super evil organization?))

message 44: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((I love it!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((That would be cool!))

message 46: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "Sean....I knew it wasn't you all this time.For the first few months or year I thought it was you.But you made me convinced it wasn't you.I was too depressed to think anything then.And so I realised...why would you kill him if he was your best friend?And all those years you kept telling me it wasn't you I believed you.We both weren't friends,since we kept having fights,so I didn't see any point in coming to talk to you.I didn't bother.I knew we would start to fight again,and I have enough scars and bruises from you.So I just kept quiet and just tried my very best to ignore you,though it is hard.You remind me of Jason,and so does my son.You because your twin brother and also you were Jason's best friend.And Rodrick,we'll,because he is an exact copy of Jason.So it breaks my heart everyday when I see Rodrick,he reminds me so much of him.You don't know how much it breaks my heart,and all those years I still miss Jason.I love him." Alicia says.She didn't want to cry I front of the faction leader,but in between some of those words of Jason,she let out some tears.She puts her hands on her face and sits on the chair.Then puts one arm on the desk,with the other still on her face.

message 47: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Okay Enchanting, you are really good at this! Andi don't mean ti nag you, but its your post in dauntless compound))

message 48: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Thanks :)!And I will post in a second,sorry for taking so long :(!))

message 49: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Its cool, I would do the same thing if I had to type that :D))

message 50: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((lol ;D))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28