Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > THE PIT (dauntless)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,241 (1241 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

rp with approved dauntless characters only

message 2: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((What is THE PIT???))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh you haven't read the books, it's this big chasm in the middle of the dauntless compound. There are like walkways and bridges aroun it though))

message 4: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Thanks, I just saw THE PIT and I had to click on it. =-D))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahaha))

message 6: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick walked in with Amber.He really likes her,does she like him?

message 7: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((I kinda want to have her kiss him... or the other way around))

Amber turned around and looked at Rodrick. "You really like me? Well... I really like you too..." The sentence hung in the air. She winced, waiting for it to be a joke.

message 8: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((I have to go now but I will be on tommorow :)!))

Rodrick looked at her for a minute,leaned over closely,was about to hesitate but did it.His lips touched hers for a few seconds and he felt amazing.He did it.He actually did it.
That was amazing.
He wishes to do it again...

message 9: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Okay! That was ADORABLE and awesome!))

Amber melts into his kiss. She closes her eyes and smiles. She pulls away and opens he eyes. Still smiling she tells him, with a giggle, "Well, that happened." Then a thought pops into her head. Seth would kill me right now. But it doesn't matter. Nothing does.

message 10: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((One last post since this is so cute :D!))

Rodrick can't help but lean in again.She is so beautiful and kind,so brave and funny,so happy all the time.Her smile is gorgeous and her laugh is amazing.He wants this to last.He doesn't care what that Seth guy says.Rodrick barely gets any crushes on him by other girls.But Amber did.And this feels right.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol you don't care what Seth says!!! So cute but he is going o do the typical 'you better not hurt her or ill kill you' big brother figure protectiveness))

message 12: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((I know lol but Rodrick is going to TRY to get her back and if Seth gets mad there might be a fight cause Rodrick will stop at nothing to keep her :D!))

message 13: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((I know right!))

As Rodrick leans in slowly Amber can't help it. She leans in faster and scoops up his kiss. Right now, nothing else matters. Not what anyone else thinks. Or says. All that matters is him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol he already told her he 'approves' you'll be fine. He's just gonna get the typical you better not hurt her or ill kill you speech))

message 15: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Duh))

message 16: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick holds her gently,wanting to make it last. It doesn't even feel real,it's like a dream.He cares about nothing right now except Amber.He holds her with his arms,still kissing her.

message 17: by Ginny (last edited May 01, 2014 07:04PM) (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber embraces him and pulls away from the kiss. "Gosh, you really do like me, don't you?" She chuckles. She could just sit here forever with him. Over THE PIT.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just an FYI you would technically be on a walkway above the pit, if you were in it you'd be dead))

message 19: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Is there something in it? Or is it a thing where you can't get out?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its a sheer drop into rocks and rushing water... It's a fall to your death))

message 21: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Well, they defiantly aren'tin THE PIT!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeh that's what I thought))

message 23: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "I'm really sorry....I got a little mesmerized" Rodrick felt embarrassed.He didn't mean to take it that far.He goes a few steps away and sits down.He brushes his hand through his hair.He didn't even realize how much he liked Amber.He has always seen her in class and lunch.He has seen her everywhere but always thought she was with Seth.
"I'm sorry" he says again.He turns his head down.

message 24: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber chuckles. "Sorry?" She says, a snile creeping up on her face. "No need to be sorry." At that she kissed him again. Boys.

message 25: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick smiles st her.He is loving this.
"I'm still sorry,I...I didn't mean to go that far,I don't know what went wrong with me..." he replies

message 26: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber smiles and shakes her head. "Well, its quite simple, really." She replies. Again, boys.

message 27: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick still sits on the ground.Staring forward.He thinks about all that has happened.

message 28: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber gazed at Rodrick. He has a thoughtful look on his face. She kept staring at Rodrick, he was so cute with that look on his face.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((yall could ya please try and do atleast 4 sentences a post? thanks))

message 30: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Sorry! And I will do the texting thing))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((its fine! and ok, ill post his reponses in italics))

message 32: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Where?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((here lol ill just put the reply below your comment in italics without the whole seth did this... it llok like- hey amber wuzzup?))

message 34: by Enchanting (last edited May 03, 2014 05:04AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments On the corner of his eye,Rodrick saw her looking at him.He sits there,his head on his arms.He is going to be killed.Seth will kill him.He will come over and won't hesitate to hit him or take out his knife and stab him or something.What is he going to do?Maybe Amber and him can't be together then.Seth already doesn't like him,now I just kissed his best friend.
"Shit" he says quietly.

message 35: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Ambers phone buzzed in hher pocket. She looked at it. It was from Seth. Sje bit her lip and opened it. It read, 'wuzzup Amber?' She glanced at Rodrick. "Well, would you like to tell Seth in person or by phone?" She asks. She didn't really need him to amswer.

message 36: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell ((Is Seth Amber's father or something, lol))

message 37: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((More like big brother...))

message 38: by Enchanting (last edited May 03, 2014 09:47AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick looks at her.Telling Seth in person would mean he might instantly get punched in the face,but telling him by phone meant that he would have a little time.He could have some time to get ready.
"Phone" he says.He doesn't feel so cheery anymore.
His smiles vanished from his face.What is he going to do.
Maybe this is wrong....but why does it feel right?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((do you want me to join or something for the phone convo))

message 40: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Yeah,of course you can if you want :) ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright but rodrick should call him))

message 42: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Just waiting for Ginny :) ))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yup ok! Ps he's still gonna make rodrick talk to him in person))

message 44: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Ok good cause I kinda wanted that anyway :D!I was going to do a fight or something between them at some point,and this is a perfect chance,if you want to though :)!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Welp he already talked to amber about it...))

message 46: by Enchanting (last edited May 03, 2014 11:39AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Yeah I guess :)....but I think he would be mad if Rodrick kept kissing her and wouldn't stop so...if I were him I would be REALLY angry ;)!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmmm yeh he's gonna get really into it)))

message 48: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((He already kinda did it so...lol ;).))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yesh))

message 50: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Haha ;).))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25