If I Stay If I Stay discussion

SAY SOMETHING? REALLLY? THIS TRAILER KILL ME (was perfect, but. really kill me)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Forevez i love that song

Robin perfect song for it isnt it

message 4: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Forevez it is

message 5: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer perfect for the trailer

message 6: by Ameni (last edited May 07, 2014 06:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ameni Babbou loved it so much
can't wait for the movie

Maranda Defiantly give it a read before! It's a great book :)

Iris I love the trailer. It made me read the book. I think the song choice was perfect for it.

Zuli its perfect

message 10: by Charles (new)

Charles Dixon This Is Perfect For The Movie because it's like all the people how come to see her (Mia Hall) are thinking this song it would be awesome if the song plays when Adam goes to see Mia it would be super emotinal

message 11: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby I cried...

message 12: by Dri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dri I almost cried...I don't know what would happen to me when I watch the movie..

Chris It looks really good and brought tears to my eyes!

Abigail Great trailer. Made me excited for the movie and made me read the book. HOWEVER, I can't say I liked the book. All the 80's glorification killed it for me. I really hope that in the movie he's not wearing peg leg jeans and saying how awesome Debbie Harry is.....Usually it bothers me when hollywood diverges from a book but it this case my fingers are actually crossed for it to happen.

Cassey I really think Say Something is fit for the movie! Oh gosh, I really cried when I heard the first note of Say Something.

message 16: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Hamzeh I teared up at the trailer and then at the part where he says "say something" i broke into tears

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Iris wrote: "I love the trailer. It made me read the book. I think the song choice was perfect for it."

lol, same. I read the book cuz the trailer made me want to read it. I almost cried when watching it.

Rachelle Every time I see the trailer, I just want to go watch it already! Although at the end, where Adam is seeing Mia in the hospital, it doesn't seem like he's going to say that whole speech of her "If she stays". I love that line from the book and if he doesn't say it or do it right I'm going to be disappointed! I cry every time!

message 19: by Zuli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zuli If they make a sequel to this movie they should put the song "Everything" by lifehouse it's the song that was on replay in my iPod while I was reading Where She Went, and in my opinion the song kind of goes to what Adam was feeling towards Mia... I don't knowww...tell me what you think. :)

Amphitrite I say they should have played the song Stay With Me by Sam Smith since it is way more

Amphitrite related to the book

message 22: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Forevez Zuli wrote: "If they make a sequel to this movie they should put the song "Everything" by lifehouse it's the song that was on replay in my iPod while I was reading Where She Went, and in my opinion the song kin..."

yessss