Divergent roleplay discussion

Character Creation:Trainers > *Carolina Flora Jones

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Enchanting (last edited Jul 22, 2014 02:41AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Name: Carolina Flora Jones
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Faction of Origin: Amity

Appearance:

Written Description:

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6‘2”
Weight:121lbs
Skin Tone:Tanned
Distinguishable Marking:Scar on her arm.

Personality:
Carolina is a girl who is very intelligent,kind,loyal,trustful and honest.She likes to smile a lot and make people happy.She has a very nice smile that could brighten up everyone’s day. She gives great advice to everyone and doesn’t get into fights as she is very calm person. She loves to meet new people and is a very cheerful and lively girl that makes everybody feel happy.But deep down inside is a girl crying out for help,she has lost her most valuable thing to her and can’t get it back.

Family:

Mother:Iris Sandra Jones.She is 45.Iris is a very kind woman that is very helpful and very calm.Born Amity.
Father:Larry Chris Jones.He is 47.He is a very intelligent and loyal.He will do anything for his family.Born Erudite.
Sister:Mandy Iris Jones.Died age 18,older than Carolina.She was a very smart and kind girl that was very fun to be around.Divergent.Born Amity.
Brother:No brothers

History:

Carolina was born in Amity to Iris and Larry Jones.They were a happy little family.Carolina had an older sister that she could play with every day,always going up to her and asking her to play.Mandy always did,she loved Carolina very much and couldn't go a day without her.They played every day,laughing and smiling.Growing up they still loved each other very much.They lived in a peaceful place with very kind neighbours.At the Choosing Ceremony Mandy chose to stay in Amity,Carolina was going to do the same.Everyting was perfect.
But when Carolina was 15 and Mandy was 18,Mandy disappeared.No one knew where she was.What happened.Or what to do.Carolina was devastated.She didn't do anything for the next few weeks,just waited,and waited,for her sister to appear again.A month later Mandy came back.She stood at the door,resting herself and holding the door frame.She was heavily breathing and had a gunshot wound on her waist.Carolina and her family grabbed a First Aid Kit and ran over to her.She was struggling to get up again but Iris wanted her to sit on the couch.She managed to say “Please…let me…I need…to” with deep loud breathes between each word.Carolina was very worried,her sister was gone a long time,missing,and she comes back with a gun shot wound.She started to tear up.Suddenly a group of men came in,banging the door open,Mandy scrambled to get up off the couch,she stood up and only took one step and there was a gun shot.She fell to the ground.Carolina screamed.And then started crying loudly.Carolina looked at her sister’s body,lifeless,and covered in blood.She cried and cried.She couldn’t believe it.Her sister,her best friend,her other half,gone.
A year later,at the Choosing Ceremony,Carolina picked Candor.
She had 2 choices.Stay or go to Candor.
She chose to leave,she had to,she couldn't stay here,not after what just happened.

Fears:
-Weapons
-Death
-Heights

-Writing in her journal
-Smiling

Dislikes:
-Vain People
-Peace Serum
-Being asked about her life and if she is ok

Weaknesses:
-Using weapons
-Telling the Truth
-Memories

Skills:
-Making everyone happier
-Lying
-Teaching

Weapon of Choice:None,but in case of an emergency,whatever was beside her.
Faction They Instruct:Candor.
Divergent: Yes.Amity and Candor.

Other:
Carolina is a very lively girl.But not in the inside.Since she left Amity she has had no one she can talk to.She has friends but she doesn’t want to say what happened.She is a sort of mysterious girl,She likes to keep secrets,even though she is supposed to be honest.She is amazingly good at lying.No one ever suspects anything.She likes to write down her feelings in her journal,as a kind of release of what has been going on inside.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright is there an image?

message 3: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Not yet I'm working on it :)

message 4: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I'll fix it ASAP :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ok everything seems good
APPROVED

message 6: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Thanks :)!!!!!

message 7: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Sorry,the Other part somehow got deleted but I fixed it :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

its fine!

message 9: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I actually messed up a bit on it,I wrote it on Microsoft word and pasted here and some words got jumbled up and parts were missing,fixed now but still sorry ;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

its fine

message 11: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok :)

message 12: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Hey, we both have Amity females!!!

message 13: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Well she instructs Candor but she is from Amity :)

message 14: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Thanks so much :)!!!

message 15: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Enchanting wrote: "Well she instructs Candor but she is from Amity :)"

Oh, but still! another trainer!

message 16: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Umm...I don't know,because on the Trainer request it just meant they had to instruct that faction so Carolina moved to Candor so I think it's ok.I'm sorry though if you don't want that :(

message 17: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Its cool!!! Let me try again, another person!!!

message 18: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Your person is better than mine so it's ok!

message 19: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I'm REALLY sorry :( :( :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments I really like yours!

message 21: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Well yours is better :)!