What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Historical romance, nobleman on horse injured /s

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niki11784 (new)

Niki11784 | 21 comments I read a summary of a book on GR and I closed the tab,and could not find the title anymore. I'd really like to read it though! It's a historical romance, about a prince or duke or someone high up in the social world that was riding a horse near a cottage in the country and was injured. A girl takes him in and takes care of him until he is better not knowing he is nobility. Does anyone know which book this is?

message 2: by Niki11784 (new)

Niki11784 | 21 comments FOUND IT! I tried a bunch of different combinations of keywords on google,and I found it! It's The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders #4)

back to top