The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) The Fiery Heart discussion

Anyone else read the non-spoiler reactions read along from Penguin Teen Australia on Twitter for Silver Shadows?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Apr 28, 2014 11:28AM) (new) - added it

Heather Nicholson Here are a list of all the tweets if you want to check it out. They are non-spoiler, as in very vague. Some may find it tides them over until Silver Shadows, some may find it too hard because of all the speculations you can make!

http://www.penguinteenaustralia.com/c...

I would really love to find someone else who read them to discuss what they think!

Shannon Heather wrote: "Here are a list of all the tweets if you want to check it out. They are non-spoiler, as in very vague. Some may find it tides them over until Silver Shadows, some may find it too hard because of al..."

Hi! first of all, I'm so glad you posted this because I didn't even know those existed, and right now I'm desperate for anything (at all) related to Silver Shadows. This next month before release is really going to be a struggle....buttttt okay about the tweets....

Not SUPER excited that Sydney and Adrian are going to be separated for it looks like- about- the whole book. Yeah, okay, maybe it would be unrealistic if they broke her out within the first few chapters but heyyyy a little earlier would be nice in my opinion.

And I think this book is also going to be beyond painful. Half of those tweets are "Adrian -don't do that" and that makes me REALLY REALLY nervous. Yes, it's inevitable in this book that he's going to go to some dark places.... but the tweets make it more real!

Also nervous for Eddie cause- I love him and he deserves better than what he's had to deal with....

Okay so it sounds like the team from VA is coming back to help break Sydney out which is- YAY!- super exciting. Also Marcus is Adrian's roommate- just speculating but I'm probably wrong- if not, who???? they said they liked his roommate, but, to me, Marcus is not that exciting- I don't know!

Hmmmmm... any idea as to who this mysterious "Prison Dude" is? probably a new character...but it's good that there is someone on the inside-- someone else who's going against the Alchemists too (:

Okay, anddddd the end- I really have no idea other than the fact that, probably, Sydney will somehow use her magic to get out of the prison, but also the crew will have to help her somehow-- maybe she can't use her magic 'til she reunites with Adrian? ha idk

Anyway, but I'm beyond excited for this book, and I really want to know what the title significance is, but I guess- like all other good things- I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for posting this though about the tweets- makes the release seem much closer!

message 3: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Nicholson I'm so glad that someone finally replied to this! I posted it so long ago!

Yeah I am following Penguin Teen Australia on Twitter so I "saw" it live. It was good and bad, it made me want to know what was going on even more, yet it was good to get little tidbits.

I know! That was what I was thinking, that they spend the whole book apart so that really sucks. I am wondering if he visits her in her dreams sometimes since she gets off the drug stuff they were pumping into her cell. Richelle posted the whole first chapter, did you see that?

Some people were saying he's going to cheat on her but I don't think he will. Or at least I'm really hoping he doesn't.

It will be nice to see some VA characters, perhaps Christian is his roommate? Maybe he comes down to help or something. I would like that, since him and Adrian together are really funny.

I have been wondering about the title as well, so far I have no idea. The one after Silver Shadows is going to be called The Ruby Circle, releasing February 10, 2015.

Here is the Silver Shadows Chapter 1 Excerpt if you didn't see it: http://richellemead.com/excerpt/excer...

Shannon Heather wrote: "I'm so glad that someone finally replied to this! I posted it so long ago!

Yeah I am following Penguin Teen Australia on Twitter so I "saw" it live. It was good and bad, it made me want to know wh..."

Yeah, well I haven't been on goodreads for awhile, but I got a new laptop so starting last night I've been spending a little more time on here, and bloodlines is my absolute FAVORITE series so I thought I'd check out the discussions (:

I saw the first chapter, actually! I was really glad she posted that too because the night it was posted was the night before my AP tests, so I got to read it and it was a real stress reliever....

Adrian BETTER not cheat on Sydney.... That would be horrible and painful and ughhhh no please just no. And I didn't even think about the fact that Christian could be his roommate! That would be way better than Marcus. Yep, I think that's right.

I'm really glad that the Ruby Circle is coming out so quickly after Silver Shadows, but it also makes me sad because it's going to be the last book in the series. So, it's kind of bittersweet because I want more, but I don't want it to end....

message 5: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Nicholson Mine too, Adrian is my absolute favorite character.

I don't think he will, it's not really in his nature. But in the non spoilers they mentioned bad behaviors returning so I'm thinking he starts drinking again, and really anything could happen when he is totally drunk.

Marcus was...I don't know he had a little bit of humor to him but I wasn't all that impressed with him. I think it would be really great if we got to see some Christian and Adrian bonding. I think she said something about some Adrian and Dimitri scenes so those will be interesting.

Yeah I always get this way with series. You really want the next one, like now. But at the same time you don't want it to be the end. I get a 'book hangover' at the end of series especially, where I have to wait to read a new book since I'm still living in that book world haha.

Shannon I wish I could just live in the Bloodlines world forever!

haha Adrian and Dimitri scenes are going to be hilarious I feel like-- or they're gonna talk about serious things, and it's gonna be extremely heartbreaking...

but this whole book is going to be hilarious and heartbreaking and beautiful- as Richelle's books always are....

message 7: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Nicholson Me too, I can never get enough Adrian. It will be very sad when it's over :(

From the non spoilers it seems like it going to be really heartbreaking, since Adrian is going to be really depressed and Sydney is going to be in hell pretty much. I wish they didn't have to spend the whole book apart. I need my Sydrian moments since this is the second last haha.