GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Skeletons of Birksbury
This topic is about The Skeletons of Birksbury
Debut author > Looking for reviews for crime/mystery novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 13 comments Hi
I hope everyone had a great Easter.
I am looking for reviews for my debut novel, as I'm writing a sequel. I've set myself a target of 50 reviews by the end of the year. Only 30 to go! Be wonderful if you can help me get there.

message 2: by Lana (new)

Lana (spiritwarrior) | 2 comments If you would like I can give you a review before the end of the year. I have two books waiting but think I could probably get yours done by end of May. If you decide you your okay with that let me know exactly where you want the review or if it goes directly to you.

message 3: by Brenna (new)

Brenna (brenna_pappert) I'm interested. I could probably get one done end of May/June if that works.

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 13 comments Lana wrote: "If you would like I can give you a review before the end of the year. I have two books waiting but think I could probably get yours done by end of May. If you decide you your okay with that let m..."

Hi Lana, thank you for your interest. Please message me on Goodreads or send me an e-mail so I can get a copy to you. mariamallon@btinternet.com

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Hi, anyone wanna do swap review? I need some honest reviews for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Look forward for any of your positive feedback.