1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > The Jinxed One and The Psycho

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments the idea is based of the book I'man in the process of writing.... i have the prologue posted on goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Now for characters or do you want to me to explain it a bit more?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments alright the main characters are the demon character that you would make and my character Vasarie, who is the only daughter of the grim reaper. She hasn't found her scythe and that is what she need to actual come into the person she would be. the demon tries to foil any attempt she would make in order to find her scythe and her brothers always try and keep her on her toes, under their control. The demon and Vasarie end up together and she finds her scythe in the most unexpected way.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments so now characters

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Name: Vasarie Arató
Birthday: aug 24th

Appearance:
Supernatural view-
Human's view-

When she does get her weapon-

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments on what?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments the basics is that it is a fantasy romance plot. A reaper girl is one of a profacy (i will come up with this later) and has to find her scythe before her next birthday. The demons wants to stop this from happening and send one of their best to stop her in every attempt. her brothers role in this is that they try and put her into her place all the time because of the profacy that she knows nothing of. In the process to this that the demon and the reaper fall in love.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments yay... it's quite an interesting story

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Yeah now that I understand it

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments lol now lets get the characters situated and get this started ^.^

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments You can use the outline i have for my character....

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments thats fine just post your character

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments yes... a demon

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments thats fine just post when you can

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments your a demon the age doesn't matter... my reaper is 399 years old and she looks 17-18

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Ok I am still confused but I'll get over it

Name: Steve
Appearance:?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments okay with this could he be older than her... he is one of their best and could you change the name to something demonic. here is what i have for my character

Name:

Appearance:
Supernatural view- (what other demons, reapers,angels, and souls see)

Human view- (self explanatory)

Full demonic form- (what they look like when in full form) [this one I put for the demon]

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Sorry I don't know if u can wrote much more

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments my character? be more descriptive? sorta... you can add more if you want.. and I write a good paragraph. I hate when people judge upon the character whether or not they are good at writing.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally I can't write a paragraph I'm sorry

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments that's fine... we'll work this out

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally I feel bad now and if u don't want to rp with me I understand I'm used to it

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments It's fine seriously... you are the only one that I have that agreed to this plot to reply to me after i made my character... Once upon a time left me to start like five other ones and hasn't replied since

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments yeah... so we can do this we can start with a couple sentences and then increase in time I know that you can start writing paragraphs in due time... want me to create your character or do you still want to?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Name: Dimitri
brithday: sept. 1

Appearance:
Supernatural view-

Human view-

Full demonic form-

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments your welcome

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments now to start

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments I will start it, but it will be a while for my next post kay.

« previous 1