1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Madison and Lilay!!!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments Lili rp with me please

message 2: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments Hi (I just found this. XD)

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments So are we doing the store thing???

message 4: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments Yep. I'll start... As a girl named Selia. (See-lee-uh)

A ginger-haired girl lags behind her friend, looking into store windows as she walks down the decorated street. A large department store looms nearby.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "The city looks so festive today. I love it," Claire turns around to look at her friend. her blonde hair waving behind her.

message 6: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments "I know, right?" Selia grins, speeding up.

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "Hey," calls Claire, "wait up, I want to go in this store!" She points to a well-lit building with stylish mannaquins in the window.

message 8: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments Selia slows. "Woah.. Okay!"

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments Claire runs in and immediatly eyes a purple sequined tank top. "I'm sooo trying this on!" on her way she notices a black miniskirt and hold's it up to Selia with a smile. she goes to the dressing room with her outfit.

message 10: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments Selia grins, "That is you." and looks around, wondering what she should look for.

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments Claire comes out of the dressing room and strikes a pose "tada?" she sings looking at Selia.

message 12: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments "Definitely." Selia smiles. "How much is that?"

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "'Uh..." she looks at the tag and winces but then remembers that it's on sale and that she has leftover birthday money. "The whole outfit is only $30. Not bad."

message 14: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments "Wow. Really not bad... What's the original price?"

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "Uh...wow!!! $65. Not bad at all!"

message 16: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments She laughs. "I thought it would be over $100 for some reason."

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "it almost is"

message 18: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments "True." Sheila starts to look around. "Hmm..."

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments "You would look perf in this dress!!!" Claire holds-up an orange dress

message 20: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments She looks at it, "Not bad.." She smiles, "Gimme that"

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments Claire hands over the silky material

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments (Are you still on hangouts???)

message 23: by Astor (new)

Astor (homunculusfear) | 30 comments "I like this material to..." Sheila walks into the changing room.

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 24 comments Claire keeps looking around at the other clothes.