H.M. Ward's Hot N' Steamy Romances discussion

SPOILER ZONE(The Proposition) > The Proposition 4 (The Ferro Family)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
Rant about it!

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

Didn't take very long for you to find this topic, Mel. XD

message 3: by Darvina (new)

Darvina Whoa... That was not what I expected in prop 4. :"-( I will wait to say more when I have seen others who have read it.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita Powers (ajpowers) | 3 comments Oh my gosh prop 4 was both fantastic and heartbreaking, I want to punch Neil so bad he is terrible. Was that sex scene one of the hottest you have read from her or what. I love Bryan and Hallie together not sure if I want to read the last book lol That of course will never happen, I won't miss it.

message 5: by Sienna (new)

Sienna Duncan | 7 comments I wanted to cry at the end of this one!!!!

message 6: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Shit, I have a bad feeling this series is about Holly.
I can't explain it but the ER visits, headaches, etc :(

message 7: by SLH (new)

SLH | 8 comments I was thinking the same thing Paola...

message 8: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Ok, back to the subject...
We saw you coming from a mile away Mama Ferro, lol
I'm positive now that she killed Amanda and is behind the whole Avery thing.
She thinks Hallie saw something years ago but what??
Only one more installment to go... Not enough to answer all my questions!!
And I hope she doesn't kill Bryan :( although I'm almost sure he'll die

message 9: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Where was the bonus?! I didn't see anything :(

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Perry | 195 comments OMG...I cried so hard!! I kinda seen it coming but hoped I was so wrong :( A miracle has to happen,it can't end in death :( I'm so happy that Bryan confided in Hallie finally & they both still love each other & were torn apart when they didn't need to,dang it, so they need a HEA!!! Damn Mamma Ferro!! What did she do? Affair I'm thinking & had child? If she has anything to do with Amanda's death,Sean is going to freak big time!!
Can't Wait for Secrets & Lies!! :)

message 11: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Thanks Mel! I bought it from Kobo so I´ll do that.

The more I think about this... the more I feel just one more installment would be rushing it.
1) we don´t know what Hallie would do with Neil (I hope she kicks his ass)
2) Bryan CAN´T DIE DAMMIT!
3) we don´t know what´s going on with Maggie... she hasn´t appeared in this book
4) I wanna know what Mama Ferro thinks she saw

I really do hope she doesn´t kill Bryan but I can also see that if this comes too close to her heart (Holly´s) she might want it done and over with.
It was ballsy to even use something so recent in one of her stories, don´t you think? (assuming she has a brain tumor, and if she does, I hope it´s under control)

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

That's how I currently feel.

This book..blew my mind. Like, into millions of tiny brain-pieces. This book was just...Wow. I still hate Neil, that slimy b*****d. He just..He's one of those characters that I want to get hit by a bus or airplane or SOMETHING. Have a house land on him, I don't care.

message 13: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ мιѕєяαвℓє αη∂ ∂єρяєѕѕє∂ wrote: "I still hate Neil, that slimy b*****d. He just..He's one of those charac..."

I know... disgusting little piece of shit.
And I´m loving this series best of all I think.
I never thought she would make one of her heroines kill someone.
For all the pushover that Avery is, Hallie is the complete oposite and I love her all the more for it.

I love The Arrangement but I want to smack Avery so bad sometimes. And Sean, who seemed to be so much in control all the time, I´m beginning to realize he´s just another puppet in his mother´s masterplan.

message 14: by Darvina (new)

Darvina ok I am so mad/disgusted at Mama Ferro.. I think she plays a lot of roles in all of the family lives.. ugh.. I so want to know what she thinks Hallie seen and for her and Jon to break her and Bryan up.. I was frustrated with that...

message 15: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Ward (hmward) | 11 comments I'm not dying, in case you're wondering. :) But yeah, Bryan is my pseduo-self for the moment. (Spell check doesnt know what to do with that word. Neither do I, but I know its not Dusseldorf).

message 16: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Ward (hmward) | 11 comments Shhh! Don't tell my mother!

message 17: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Hahahaha
I was sure you were fine but you scared me for a minute there! :)
Love your work. You're an amazing writer.

message 18: by Sienna (new)

Sienna Duncan | 7 comments This one made me so sad. I have always been all about Peter, but Bryan is closing in. I am going to remain optimistic that this is just a BAD DREAM. Yes, that's it.

message 19: by April (new)

April | 71 comments Oh nice one Becky! A bad dream I like it!!

message 20: by Darvina (new)

Darvina I promise I won't say a word to your mom.. lol :-) as long as you don't say anything to mine about the books I read.. lol :-) j/k

message 21: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Ward (hmward) | 11 comments My mom thinks I'm the heroine in every book I write... so I'm a demon possessed, call girl, vampire killing, elfin college student who likes to have sex in elevators.

Story of my life...

message 22: by April (new)

April | 71 comments OMG that hilarious! Got to love mom's!!

message 23: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

I can't breathe. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :D :D :D

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

Melanie wrote: "OK, Holly, that's just scary... please tell me that Stone Prison isn't real-life inspired..."

It's her autobiography. XD She's gonna move it to nonfiction. >:D

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary Myers (sunflowermum24) | 27 comments Paola wrote: "Shit, I have a bad feeling this series is about Holly.
I can't explain it but the ER visits, headaches, etc :("

I was so thinking the same thing and I so hope this is not true. But they do say authors write from experience and put there whole heart and soul into a book. I will be so hurt if that is what is wrong with Holly. She truly is an amazing author. I have never want to keep an author more in my life. She is hands down the best author to have ever come out. Not because of her books, but because of her connection between with all of us.

message 26: by Mary (new)

Mary Myers (sunflowermum24) | 27 comments Paola wrote: "Ok, back to the subject...
We saw you coming from a mile away Mama Ferro, lol
I'm positive now that she killed Amanda and is behind the whole Avery thing.
She thinks Hallie saw something years ago ..."

Has anyone thought about maybe (in some aspect) Bryan asking her to marry him because she gets pregnant and he dies and she is left with the fortune and the baby to remember him by?

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary Myers (sunflowermum24) | 27 comments Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ мιѕєяαвℓє αη∂ ∂єρяєѕѕє∂ wrote: "

That's how I currently feel.

This book..blew my mind. Like, into millions of tiny brain-pieces. This book was just...Wow. I still hate Neil, that slimy b*****d. He just..He's one of those charac..."

I cant believe they allowed him to have access to "HER" money. She should have read those damn contracts like wtf. Who the hell does he think he is to have access to something she wrote. I wanted to beat the hell out of him and throw my kindle when I read this. Such and assholy thing to do. He is a real prick in my book.

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary Myers (sunflowermum24) | 27 comments Darvina wrote: "ok I am so mad/disgusted at Mama Ferro.. I think she plays a lot of roles in all of the family lives.. ugh.. I so want to know what she thinks Hallie seen and for her and Jon to break her and Bryan..."
Mamma Ferro NEEDS her own book. Thats all I am saying lol

message 29: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

Mary wrote: "Has anyone thought about maybe (in some aspect) Bryan asking her to marry him because she gets pregnant and he dies and she is left with the fortune and the baby to remember him by?"

Don't you dare make me cry. D':

message 30: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

Melanie wrote: "Oh and Izzy, your name (miserable and depressed) just makes me want to give you a giant hug... just giving you advanced warning... it's coming your way... watch for it!!!"

I'll be on the lookout!

message 31: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Whoa, when did Bryan ask her to marry him?!
I think I have to go re-read. The words were all mashed up together in my copy so it made it hard to read

message 32: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Shut up, you scared me!
Lol
I don't want to think about this anymore *lalalalalala* because now I'll have to wait forever to know how it ends and I might not even like the end :'(

message 33: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments Does anyone think maybe it was Bryan who bought Hallie's old house to give it to back to her?.. When Neil said someone had bought her old house. I think Bryan and Hallie will get married. It will piss off Constance that she will have the Ferro name, but also Bryan can make sure she is taken care of, a will of his ? Constance told Hallie that she knows she saw Constance with him..

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments Melanie wrote: "Paola: where did you buy it from? The bonus content is at the end of the book. It's a bit of "Secrets and Lies"... If you bought it from Amazon, then it's there. If you bought it from Kobo or B&N, ..."

Mel, I bought my copy from Barnes and Noble onto my Nook Monday morning. It didn't have the bonus material so I have been downloading the book by archive and re downloading, but still no bonus material, is that how to download for the bonus material??

message 35: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments I called BN on Monday and was told 2-3 wks before I would get bonus material. Has anyone been able to download bonus material from their Nook and id so please share how. For now what exactly was the bonus material ?

message 36: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments I don't know how, but I now have the bonus material.YEAH!! I turned on my nook and went to Prop 4 and their it was. Thanks to whoever. Now I am going to read my bonus material, chat with you gals soon.

message 37: by Celeste (new)

Celeste J | 7 comments Ok. Read these comments. So glad Holly isn't dying.... I like the theory about Constance Ferro. No one is good enough for her boys. NO ONE. Neil is a prick and I would fire the publicist. Did I miss something in that Neil has power of attorney and can control her money. My final question is how does this fit into the time line of the arrangement series?

Holly, love your work as always.

message 38: by Janice (new)

Janice O'Reilly | 45 comments Angela wrote: "Does anyone think maybe it was Bryan who bought Hallie's old house to give it to back to her?.. When Neil said someone had bought her old house. I think Bryan and Hallie will get married. It will p..."
As far as I wish to believe in a HEA for Hallie & Bryan I think we will all be blubbering idiots by the end of the next book. I think Bryan has bought Hallie's old house and he will set everything up to make sure Maggie and her are set for life. I have a feeling he will cover for her with Victor and I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan sets Neil straight before he goes. Sad to think that they have only just found each other only to lose each other again. Constance is a mean piece of work. Everyone is scared of her even her sons. What power does she have over everyone??? I did mentioned before that I thought she was meddling and no one was good enough for her sons. Now she seems to be doing the same with her sisters children.

message 39: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

Did y'all see the FB post about Holly? I hope she's feeling better soon.

message 40: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Davis | 7 comments Yes, I saw that post. I hope she gets better soon too. She tries so hard to get us the books, but her health is the most important thing. I really admire her strength!!!!

message 41: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments So no Prop 5 yet? :(

message 42: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (goodreadscomgoodreadcomgeminikq) | 15 comments Her health is the most important thing ;) Prop 5 will be a few days behind. No biggie..

message 43: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Senra | 38 comments Yes, her health comed first, of course!
On a post, Mike said that we should use the spare time to buy a bix of tissues.... I'm crying already... Don't want Ferro going away.

message 44: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Oh I had no idea she was sick again! :(
Hadn't read the latest comments.

message 45: by Paola (new)

Paola | 176 comments Oh fucking hell, Brian is dying. I'm sure... Just read Mike's post and he said to grab a box of tissues :'(

message 46: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Senra | 38 comments She can't have done this to us... :(

message 47: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Senra | 38 comments I will soooo throw my book out of the window if she did...

message 48: by Diana (new)

Diana Mounts  | 53 comments Any word on prop 5?????

message 49: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I'll be so sad if Brian dies but it sounded like there was no hope for him in book 4. Being on the ugly cry and lots of tissues. I'm hoping it comes out this week. I've been watching her Facebook page for updates and none so far.

message 50: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Bring* on

« previous 1