Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Remember Me
This topic is about Remember Me
Promotions > Read and Review - FREE copies for a new contemporary IR romance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Michelle (last edited May 29, 2014 01:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Hello IR Readers!

I am in the middle of the release of my brand new novel, Remember Me by Michelle N. Onuorah , and am offering FREE copies of the book in exchange for reviews.

Remember Me is a contemporary interracial romance that emphasizes the beauty of sacrificial love within marriage. The premise is as follows:

Kristen Tyverson lives the ideal life. Happily married, with three children, she has worked her way to becoming one of the most successful reporters in the country. While reporting on conditions in Afghanistan, she is severely injured during a bombing. For months, she is presumed dead, and her family mourns her passing, unaware that she has survived. When she is found alive, it is revealed that she has no recollection of the past 10 years of her life. Her husband, her children, her career: all a mystery to her. Grateful to have his wife back and determined to hold their family together, Mark Tyverson makes it his mission to win his wife’s heart again — regardless of whether she remembers him or not. Remember Me is a story that traces the hard work of piecing back a life torn apart by memory loss. It explores the hardship both the victim faces as well as those around her, robbed of the person they know when she is robbed of the memories she had. Will Kristen, Mark, and their three children be able to rise to the challenge? **Please note there is occasional cursing and various references to sexuality and spirituality within this work of fiction. Reader discretion is advised.**

This is a relatively clean read. There aren't explicit sex scenes in it so I wouldn't recommend it to fans of erotica. But if the story appeals to you, and you would like to read and review it, please reply to this thread with your email address and the format you want it in.

If you want to reply to me privately, EMAIL ME directly at michelle.onuorah@gmail.com.

Formats available: PDF, mobi, epub
Deadline: May 15th preferably
Where to review: Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble - Please post to all 3 sites!! Here are the links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Me-Mic...

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/remem...

Questions? Go ahead and ask :)

1.) Teri (Mstcat)
2.) Kim
3.) Charmer - review submitted
4.) Rae - review submitted
5.) Marcia - review submitted
6.) Sanshika- review submitted
7.) JV/MsKingsPens - review submitted
8.) Teresa - review submitted
9.) Reine - review submitted
10.) Antoinette
11.) Michelle
12.) Shelia
13.) Genevieve
14.) Valerie - review submitted
15.) Lady
16.) Debra - rating submitted

Thank you!
~Michelle

message 2: by Mstcat (new) - added it

Mstcat | 1260 comments Hi Michelle. I would like an .epub copy to review. This sounds interesting! I'll send you my email address by PM.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Mstcat wrote: "Hi Michelle. I would like an .epub copy to review. This sounds interesting! I'll send you my email address by PM."

Thanks, Teri. I got your email and just sent it to you. Hope you like it :)

message 4: by Mstcat (new) - added it

Mstcat | 1260 comments Michelle wrote: "Mstcat wrote: "Hi Michelle. I would like an .epub copy to review. This sounds interesting! I'll send you my email address by PM."

Thanks, Teri. I got your email and just sent it to you. Hope you l..."

Got it thanks again!

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments I would love to read it.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments ~Charmer~the 1click addict wrote: "I would love to read it."

Hi Charmer, go ahead and message me your email address and the format you want your copy in. Or you can reply to this thread with that info.

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments Thank you Michelle.

message 8: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new) - rated it 4 stars

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Sending you a pm, Michelle. :-)

message 9: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments I'd love to read it! Sounds really interesting! :D

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments It won't let me email you.

Mspraise50 | 18 comments I also tried to in-box you with my details for a review copy of your book and it says there is an error. So how do we go about contact you?

You could in-box me by responding to this message and I would like a pdf version please.

Marcia

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments OMG. I forgot the stupid setting on my inbox. Teri was able to message me because she's my Goodreads friend. Okay, if you want a copy, please go ahead and email me at michelle.onuorah@gmail.com.

I'm so sorry for the mix up. I'll message each of you individually to follow up. Thanks for the interest!

Romance Michelle - I'd love to read for an honest review.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Okay, I've contacted every person who has replied individually so far. Sorry again for the mix up. Looking forward to getting your copies out to you - just make sure you reply to the message I sent you.

Thanks, ladies!

message 15: by Mera (new) - added it

Mera | 1 comments If the offer still stands, I would love to read this and give you a honest review!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Mera wrote: "If the offer still stands, I would love to read this and give you a honest review!"

Hi Mera, I got your email and replied. Let me know what format you would like and I'll send it ASAP.

Teresa | 282 comments I'd like to read it. My email is tak.0910@yahoo.com. I'd like the mobi format.

Reine D (reined) | 6 comments Hi I would love to read your book as well. My email is Reine414@gmail.com

message 19: by Michelle (last edited Apr 30, 2014 11:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Thanks for signing up to read it, Teresa and Reine. I've sent you your copies.

That leaves 11 spots currently open.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Celebrate with me!

No marketing. No huge announcement. I made the book available a little bit early just so people could start posting their reviews.

And it's already a bestseller.

Praise God :)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#84 in Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
#85 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Romance
#92 in Books > Romance > Multicultural

Thanks for the support, ladies!

~Michelle

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 104 comments Would love to read. . . two2fatty@yahoo.com have both Kindle and Nook either would be fine.

message 22: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "Celebrate with me!

No marketing. No huge announcement. I made the book available a little bit early just so people could start posting their reviews.

Praise God :)..."

Congrats Michelle!!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Michelle wrote: "Congrats Michelle!!"

Thank you, Michelle!

message 24: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Hi Michelle. I just pm'd you to request a copy as well. Thank you.

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments Congratulations.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments ~Charmer~the 1click addict wrote: "Congratulations."

Thank you!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Michelle wrote: "Hi Michelle. I just pm'd you to request a copy as well. Thank you."

Awesome! I just emailed you your copy. Thanks, Michelle!

Teresa | 282 comments I got it. Thanks.

message 29: by Mstcat (new) - added it

Mstcat | 1260 comments Michelle wrote: "Celebrate with me!

Praise God :)..."

Congrats Michelle! That's great to hear and I wish you continued success!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Mstcat wrote: "
Congrats Michelle! That's great to hear and I wish you continued success! ..."

Thank you, Teri! That means a lot to me :)

Trickiegyrl | 27 comments I purchased and read your book. It was excellent! My review will be posted sometime this weekend.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Trickiegyrl wrote: "I purchased and read your book. It was excellent! My review will be posted sometime this weekend."

Thank you so much! That was so kind of you to purchase it :) I'm glad you liked it and I look forward to reading your review!

Debra Crosby | 18 comments the story sounds interesting. if you still need reviewers I would be honored

Genevieve Woods (gdwoodsbooks) | 9 comments I would love to read and review gdwoods75@comcast.net

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 169 comments I would live to read and review your book! My email is vhostos_42@kindle.com

message 36: by Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady | 100 comments I would like to read and review ur book my email is ladyred786@gmail.com i have a kindle

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Debra wrote: "the story sounds interesting. if you still need reviewers I would be honored"

Hi Debra, go ahead and leave me your email address and the format you want your copy in and I'll send it to you. You can reply to this thread or email me directly (michelle.onuorah@gmail.com) if you'd like.

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Genevieve wrote: "I would love to read and review gdwoods75@comcast.net"

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for volunteering to read and review it. I just sent you a PDF copy. Let me know if you need a different format. Thanks again!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Valerie wrote: "I would live to read and review your book! My email is vhostos_42@kindle.com"

Hi Valerie, I just sent you your copy. Thanks for volunteering and read and review it. Enjoy!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Lady wrote: "I would like to read and review ur book my email is ladyred786@gmail.com i have a kindle"

Hi Lady, I just sent it to you. Thanks for volunteering to review it. Happy reading!

Debra Crosby | 18 comments my email address is debracrosby@outlook.com. epic or pdf

message 42: by Michelle (last edited May 04, 2014 10:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Hi Ladies,

I wanted to ask: when you've finished posting your reviews, please post the links to them in this thread so that I know to check you off as having completed it.

I know some of the people who have already finished and posted their reviews (I've written "review submitted" next to their names) but if I haven't written that next to your name, you either haven't done it yet or I have no way of knowing by your username.

So for the sake of ease, please give me a head's up by pasting the link to your reviews (Amazon, B&N and Goodreads) onto this thread.

Thanks again for reading and reviewing!

~Michelle

Mspraise50 | 18 comments Michelle

Do you need me to do that still since I have already sent you a copy of my review?

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Marcia wrote: "Michelle

Do you need me to do that still since I have already sent you a copy of my review?"

Oh no, Marcia! You did everything perfectly by letting me know directly. Thank you so much!

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 169 comments Michelle I'm sorry but I haven't received it through my kindle. Could you send it as a PDF to this email address: vhostos@yahoo.com?

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Valerie wrote: "Michelle I'm sorry but I haven't received it through my kindle. Could you send it as a PDF to this email address: vhostos@yahoo.com?"

Hi Valerie, I just sent it to you. Hope this works better for you :)

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 169 comments Michelle I just finished the book. LOVED IT!! Here's the review (plus a little more) that I wrote on Amazon:
This book was incredible!! It became very personal for me, because as an Enduring / Iraqi Freedom Vet coming back home to my four children and husband and seeing the toll that it took on them, I could totally relate to everything (except the memory loss) that Kristen , Mark and the children went through. Stepping back into your role as wife and mother isn't just automatic and the author did a beautiful job of letting me go on this family's journey to get their love and lives back on track.

I also liked that it was a Christian book that showed such intimacy without getting too indepth, and I liked that we got to see a little of Mark's life.

I do have to say that it would have been very believable for me if Caleb would have been acting out purely because of what Kristen said when she came home without the problems at school. That scenario, to me, wasn't needed.

I'm over an hour late getting ready for bed, but just couldn't wait until tomorrow to finish!

Valerie (morena_in_sc) | 169 comments Oh and the Kartrashian line almost got me caught reading at work.....I laughed so hard my boss came out to see what was going on!!

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Valerie wrote: "Michelle I just finished the book. LOVED IT!! Here's the review (plus a little more) that I wrote on Amazon:
This book was incredible!! It became very personal for me, because as an Enduring / I..."

LOL - Valerie, I love seeing the words "I LOVED IT" in association with my work. It makes me smile every single time. Thank you for the review and for even taking the time to read the book. I'm so glad you enjoyed it (including the "Kartrashian" bit).

I thought about leaving out Caleb's school situation but decided to use it as the catalyst for Mark and Kristen's disagreement later on. I won't say any more on this thread because of the women who haven't read it yet but we can dish more if you want to email me :)

Thanks again for reading and reviewing it. I'm so glad you liked it and hope you'll spread the word to family and friends!

~Michelle

message 50: by Michelle (last edited May 15, 2014 11:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Onuorah (michelleonuorah) | 45 comments Hi ladies,

Just wanted to remind you that May 15th has arrived. If you haven't posted your review (not just a rating, but a written review) yet, please do so in the next few days.

The links for the review spots are listed above (basically it's Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble). If you have any questions, let me know. If you have "review submitted" written next to your name, you're good.

Thank you!

Michelle

« previous 1