I'm Trying to Get a Book Published! discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) hi. im mimi; i know thats not obvious from the title, but thats just what im like

im working on a novel called gypsy, about a girl who recieves a gypsy card and her life starts to reflect it, particularly when a handsome and mysterious stranger insists on helping.

ive started writing others, and have a really good idea for nano, but thats not the point.

anyway... yeah, idk what else to say

cheers, i guess

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ hi mimi!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) XD hiya brigid

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ heehee :]

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 43 comments MIMI! How are you? How are the voices?

*glomp hugs*

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) voices are good, elves on other hand are not. they have to move too, and they're not too happy about it, mostly cuz the new closet is waay smaller, lolz

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 43 comments Oh. Send them my deepest regrets. LOL :)

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i shall do that, hahahah

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mimi getting settled in your new place?

message 10: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Hey, Mimi! Nice to see you're here. :D

message 11: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 190 comments Hello, Mimi. I love stories about Gypsies. Sounds like you great idea brewing for your story. Should be interesting to see what you come up with.

message 12: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) Gypsies are cool. I did a paper on modern gypsies and their family relationships in college. It was so awesome. I planned to raise my kids by some of their principals.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Rita wrote: "Gypsies are cool. I did a paper on modern gypsies and their family relationships in college. It was so awesome. I planned to raise my kids by some of their principals."
Kevis wrote: "Hello, Mimi. I love stories about Gypsies. Sounds like you great idea brewing for your story. Should be interesting to see what you come up with."

haha thanx you guys. im about 33 chapters in, if you wanted to check it out: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

~♥~ Annie ~♥~ wrote: "Hi Mimi getting settled in your new place?"

XD; moving sunday, but i'll see waht i can do about that, lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

oooh. sorry, though you'd moved already.

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) nopes, soon though.

and whilst im updating on life and etc, im dying my hair blue today!!

message 16: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ sweet!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome!

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) XD it turned out okay, but it faded a bit. shrug, oh well