Ramp Up 7 NW Book Club- Period 2!!! discussion

Book Quotes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon White | 5 comments Mod
STATE ONE INTERESTING QUOTE THAT CAME FROM YOUR BOOK.

STATE THE NAME AND AUTHOR OF YOUR BOOK WHEN YOU DO THIS!

message 2: by Shyohsopretty (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:02AM) (new)

Shyohsopretty | 5 comments "the way i like to spend my summer vacation is in front of the tv, playing video games with the curtains closed and the light off". diary of a wimpy kid dog days by jeff kinney......

message 3: by Zahria (new)

Zahria | 6 comments One interesting quote that came from my book is 'A sweet dork.Sweet counts for a lot.The name and auther of my book is The Chaos by Nalo Hoplins

message 4: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments A Docter came at me with a mask and gloves!!!???
Rikers High by Paul Volponi

message 5: by Breana (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:02AM) (new)

Breana | 6 comments "BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS BY PAUL LANGAN

message 6: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments "my life is like one of those good news bad news jokes"
character=shawn mcdaniel author=terry trueman

message 7: by Carlos (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:05AM) (new)

Carlos Dejesus | 6 comments OK WHEN THE BOY SAID "I WON A CONTAST""I WROTE A ESSAY AND WON A CONTAST"

TITLE HIDDEN TALENTS

message 8: by Dakota (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:07AM) (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments "where the heck am i? IVE been expecting you."

dracula by
bram stoker

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments (dad)-good night calvin (calvin)-hey! dad aren't you going to say good night to hobbes (dad)- goodnight hoobes!!!!!(hobbes)- thats it?! no story? no smooch??? (calvin)- go to sleep you sissy #calvin and hoobes by bill watterson

message 10: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments The name of my book is "Replay" By: Sharon Creech

The quote that came from "Replay" is "My life is slave and errand girl!"

message 11: by Klairy (new)

Klairy | 9 comments `dr.watson,i slept like a child from sheer exhaustion. now i feel slightly less confused and so immensely relieved that mr.holmes is taking my predicament seriously rather than considering me as some kind of maniac. by Val Andrews sherlock homes and the man who lost him self

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Dejesus | 6 comments Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS"

Y BOYS CANT BE TRUSTIN IN THE SUMMER

message 13: by Dakota (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:05AM) (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS"

why cant boys be trusted?

message 14: by Shyohsopretty (new)

Shyohsopretty | 5 comments Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS"

RIGHT TRUST NO ONE. DO U TRUST ANY ONE?

message 15: by Shyohsopretty (new)

Shyohsopretty | 5 comments Deniel wrote: "why"

WHY WHAT?........

message 16: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Harrell | 10 comments Heartbeat By Sharon Creech
Annie Called Her Baby Sister A Alien !

Andrumyhandcotton | 1 comments madison's a sophmore in highschool so what she's sixteen? no she's fifteen yearsold book & title also author. dog on it / spencer quinn 4/28/14

message 18: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments "it's quite a mystery,isn't it?"
Buffy the vapire slayer
nancy holder

message 19: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 7 comments "tHAT WAS A TOAST , kuh-laire"

message 20: by Emily (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:07AM) (new)

Emily | 8 comments Shyohsopretty wrote: ""the way i like to spend my summer vacation is in front of the tv, playing video games with the curtains closed and the light off". diary of a wimpy kid dog days by jeff kinney......"

omg would you live your summer like that?? cuz i know i wouldn't #shyohsopretty#calvin and hobbes#diary of a wimpy kid dog days

message 21: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments Shyohsopretty wrote: "Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS"

RIGHT TRUST NO ONE. DO U TRUST ANY ONE?"

what are the characters basically tryna say that you dont trust any man or your dad

message 22: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Why did Deniel put "Why"?????!!!!!

message 23: by Shyohsopretty (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:07AM) (new)

Shyohsopretty | 5 comments Dakota wrote: "Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS"

why cant boys be trusted?"

CAUSE THEY DO TO MUCH.....DAAA

message 24: by Chasmere (new)

Chasmere | 1 comments The Contender by Robert lipsyte.....it is possible to get sick Act-ua-leee

Destiny_roundtree | 5 comments Starting TOday, Maggie Blume,Vow To Write Down Every Bite That Goes Into My mouth....

Maggie
Ann M.Martin

message 26: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Kind of!!!

message 27: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments Carlos wrote: "OK WHEN THE BOY SAID "I WON A CONTAST""I WROTE A ESSAY AND WON A CONTAST""

what contest

#dracula

message 28: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments 0Shyohsopretty wrote: "Deniel wrote: "why"

WHY WHAT?........"

Josiah wrote: "A Docter came at me with a mask and gloves!!!???
Rikers High by Paul Volponi"

right boys cant be trusted and is this ure first time reading that book

message 29: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments " those meatball should always stay in the bowl not on the floor , you need to be more careful".

message 30: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS BY PAUL LANGAN"

what did we do to you?

message 31: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Deniel wrote: "Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS BY PAUL LANGAN"
what did we do to you?"

YEAH WHat did we do?????!!!!!???????

message 32: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments Josiah wrote: "Deniel wrote: "Breana wrote: ""BOYS CANT BE TRUSTED SUMMER OF SECRETS BY PAUL LANGAN"
what did we do to you?"

YEAH WHat did we do?????!!!!!???????"

right girls cant be trusted

message 33: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments dracula page 46 dracula said dont wonder my castle or i will drink blood

message 34: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments bram stoker dracula and page 46

message 35: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 7 comments " The last thing i need is for people to think we're friends.

#Dial l for loser
#Lish Harrison

message 36: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments i am changed i know i am changed not for the worst but changed indeed
by-alicia keys...alicia keys tears for water

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments In this book calvin and hobbes it says "leave it to a girl to take all the fun out of sex discrimination"#calvin and hobbbes

message 38: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments Brandon wrote: "STATE ONE INTERESTING QUOTE THAT CAME FROM YOUR BOOK.

STATE THE NAME AND AUTHOR OF YOUR BOOK WHEN YOU DO THIS!"

the name and author ofmybook is "Replay" by Sharon Creech.

One quote from Replay is " My life is a slave and errand girl!"

message 39: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments There were big Fans that hung down from the top of the sprung, and I watched the blades turning slow. Rikers High-Paul Volponi

message 40: by Klairy (new)

Klairy | 9 comments "theatrical make-up materials ,Watson ,powder and dyed horsehair.perhaps Dr.Royston was an actor in his spare time, of which we have established he must have had a great deal" Sherlock Homes and the man who lost him self

message 41: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments "so, what did your mom forget?"
buffy the vampire slayer "keep me in mind"
by:Nancy holder

message 42: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Harrell | 10 comments "When I ask Max why he hates our town he shrugs, aims his deep gray eyes at me then turns and sweeps his arm through the air"

message 43: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Harrell | 10 comments Emily wrote: "In this book calvin and hobbes it says "leave it to a girl to take all the fun out of sex discrimination"#calvin and hobbbes"

What Does He Mean EMILY.. ???????

message 44: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments Ajanae wrote: "0Shyohsopretty wrote: "Deniel wrote: "why" why was there a meat ball on the floor

WHY WHAT?........"

Josiah wrote: "A Docter came at me with a mask and gloves!!!???
Rikers High by Paul Volponi"

right boys cant be trusted and is this ..."

message 45: by Klairy (new)

Klairy | 9 comments Josiah wrote: "There were big Fans that hung down from the top of the sprung, and I watched the blades turning slow. Rikers High-Paul Volponi"

Is your character a vampire??????????

message 46: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments Diamond wrote: ""When I ask Max why he hates our town he shrugs, aims his deep gray eyes at me then turns and sweeps his arm through the air""

what town did he live in for him to hate their town ???

message 47: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Diamond wrote: ""When I ask Max why he hates our town he shrugs, aims his deep gray eyes at me then turns and sweeps his arm through the air""

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CHARACTER!!!!!!!????????????

message 48: by Brandon (new)

Brandon White | 5 comments Mod
Ajanae wrote: "i am changed i know i am changed not for the worst but changed indeed
by-alicia keys...alicia keys tears for water"

I know you don't know Alicia Keys,but what changes do you think she was going through?

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments Kiara wrote: "" The last thing i need is for people to think we're friends.

#Dial l for loser
#Lish Harrison"
omg that is so true but why is that the last think for ppl to think?????# calvin and hoobbes

message 50: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments Kiara wrote: "" The last thing i need is for people to think we're friends.

#Dial l for loser
#Lish Harrison"

why did you choose this quote

« previous 1