Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

RockClan RP > Camp RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
RP your RockClan here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar was Sitting by her den, with her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. She gazed at her clan with a proud smile on her face. looking down with gentle eyes, she watched kits play and purred.

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Ummm excuse me hello is any cat here?!?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar looked down and saw an cat calling out. She pursed her lips and made her way down from where she was sitting toward him. "Oh course there are cats here it is a camp." She meowed, with an amused glimmer in her eyes.

message 5: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Sorry" he mewed shyly "I want to become a apprentice here my name is Birchpaw I want to train around the clans and learn all of the clans fighting and hunting moves so I thought I'd start here......."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar gave the apprentice a suspicious look. "What clan are you from?" She asked. Not even bothering to introduce herself to him.

message 7: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "................I don't want to talk about it the clan I came from is nothing to me right now......" "I promise I'll become the best apprentice in the whole clan I'll do anything I just need to do this please" he begs

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar re asked the same question she had asked moments ago. "I don't care if that clan means nothing to you now. What clan are you from?" She wasn't going to make any decisions until she knew at least his birth clan.

message 9: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Ear.earthclan but I have a destiny and a promise that I must keep so either I train here or I go on to the next clan.........."

"So I can save Sorrelberry" he whispers

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar looked at the apprentice and frowned. "Come with me, we'll talk in private." Echostar flicked her tail for the Birchpaw to follow her. She padded towards her den and waited at the entrance of it for him to walk in first.

message 11: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw nods and walks in

message 12: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) Shellfur watched the cats and glared. Then clawing her way up a tree she curled up into a ball as the sun set.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar padded out of her den and laid down outside of it. She thought over carefully what she would do with the Earthclan apprentice. By the way he's talking he doesn't seem to truly want to stay for long term. Scowling slightly she placed her head on her paws and closed her eyes.

message 14: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((He wants to stay in each clan for 10 moons))

message 15: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) Flowerheart pads over to Echostar, "How do you feel? Do you feel sick? Is that why you are lying down and closing your eyes? I can go get some-" She stops. "Sorry, Echostar. You do look fine. Excuse me for being so...er...nosy." And she pranced back to the medicine den, ashamed that she had been so disrespectful to the leader.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar opened her eyes when she heard Whiteflower. Raising her head she meowed. "I'm fine and it's alright." She watched as the young medicine retreat back to the medicine den.

message 17: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) ((Er... It's Flowerheart)) "Okay then. Have a nice day!" Flowerheart padded out.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah I realized that after I posted >.<))

Echostar nodded. "And to you too." She responded.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar got to her paws and stretched her back. She gazed down at her camp with pride showing in her bicolored eyes.

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 09, 2015 08:40PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Stormheart padded into camp with two mice and he rushed over to the fresh-kill pile, annoyance glittering in his eyes. "Of course someone messed it up again..." He grumbled, sitting down and fixed the pile. "The whole Camp would look like a complete disaster without me..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust had padded back into camp only moments after Stormheart. She had been on this morning's border patrol, like always nothing had happened. The last time something truly terrible had happened was the death of her family. Yes the clan had had their skirmishes, but nothing as tragic had occurred since that day. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and didn't pay much mind to Stormheart as she went to go grab a piece of prey, not realizing what trouble she may cause.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Step away from the pile!" Stormheart hissed. "It isn't done yet! I wouldn't have to be talking at all right now if cats would stop trying to get on my nerves! But no, they want to Stormheart go crazy. No one seems to respect organization..." Or how close I want to murder all the cats who do this on purpose!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust gazed at Stormheart in mild shock. "Oh....I'll come back later then." She replied simply and her head dropped slightly as she turned away from the pile. She didn't stray far before she sat down and her eyes held a look so sad that many could pity her. She glanced at Stormheart then at the pile she was hungry and if she had been up to it she would've ignored him like usual and would've grabbed a piece of prey anyways. Though today she wasn't in the mood to really do anything.

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 09, 2015 11:16PM) (new)

Stormheart went back to what he was doing. Then he stiffened. There was a leaf in the pile. He picked up the leaf with his claw and his tail lashed. "Oh, this is beyond making me go crazy... This is cruelty!" He mewed and gently put the leaf beside him. When he finished the pile, he just stared at the last piece of prey, a mouse, that would never fit in the pile. "Even StarClan wants to make me go crazy..." He murmured, glaring at the mouse. He would've picked it up and given it to Skydust, but that just wasn't his style. So he just nudged it away from the pile as sign to everyone that he wanted it out of his sight. He then started to pay attention to the leaf, trying to take his mind off of the idea of spying on the fresh-kill pile to see who kept putting him through this torture. He knew he'd end up shredding the cat, and the last thing he wanted to try to explain killing a cat in front of his Clanmates, because he knew that they knew that his need for perfection would never drive him that far.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2015 08:16AM) (new)

Skydust noticed the mouse and would've went to grab it, but two kits beat her too it. They had recently been weaned so the mouse was perfect for them. Of course they were too young to realize the trouble they had caused once one of them bumped into the Fresh kill pile, shifting it out of place. Before the kits had a chance to get scolded or yelled at they scampered off with the mouse. Skydust smiled gently, nowadays, the kits were the only thing that kept her happy for the most part. She kept her faint smile and started to groom herself before padding back over to the fresh kill pile and tilted her head a touch. "It's lopsided." She meowed in surprise, not realizing that the kits had moved it out of its original spot. She didn't realize what else she was starting. It seemed though when she was around Stormheart she always said the wrong thing and just matters worse. She wouldn't be surprised if he completely hated her.

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Lopsided?! What's lopsided?! I fixed everything before I left to go hunting!" Stormheart squeaked, jumping to his paws. "What did I miss? Great StarClan, I'm going blind!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust gazed up at him and as he seemed to freak out. She chuckled lightly, finding she couldn't help herself. "You worry too much." She meowed as she gazed at Stormheart. "It looks fine, kits will always be kits." She then reassured him and hesitantly picked a morsel from the top of the pile, she was almost scared it would collapse. Though she kept her muzzle shut this time around. She laid down near the tom and took a small bite.

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Hold that thought," Stormheart mewed and padded to the Camp entrance with the leaf in his mouth. He laid it down just outside. He wished he shredded the leaf, but he had gone back to the fresh-kill pile before he could have a chance. If no one was watching him, of course he'd go back and rip it apart, but since Skydust was here, there was no possible was of going back without looking like an idiot. "Erm...what were you saying?" He asked as he fixed the pile again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nothing much, just that you worry too much and that you need to loosen up." She replied easily and gazed at him confidently. Unlike most Skydust never let Stormheart fix things without talking or arguing. Well at least they had argued when they were younger, now it was just her talking to him. "May I ask you something?" She then asked and for once actually waited for his answer.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Stormheart's tail twitched in annoyance. "I suppose..." He growled. That she-cat never learns...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just...I've never understood why you are so obsessed with perfection. Considering everything outside of camp is so imperfect. I just am curious how can you stand it?" She asked meekly as she gazed up at him. Skydust wasn't frightened of him she was just curious and too stubborn to think that anything bad would come of her asking. She knew he was annoyed with her, but she didn't care.

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I'd never have enough energy to fix the territory! Far too big...the territory can do whatever it wants. I can control the stuff in Camp," Stormheart mewed. "Kits grow here. Every time a kit gets hurt I feel like it's my fault because didn't look close enough. There a many other reasons, but it's mainly because of kits,"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust looked at him and shook her head. "No you've been like for your entire life. I remember how insufferable you were as a kit." She replied and finished the prey before licking her chops. She then gazed at him and tilted her head. "Stormheart wht do you feel like you're responsible for kits?" She then asked softly. "Do want a litter of your own?" She then asked.

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I know I've been like this my whole life. I was born this way," (view spoiler) Stormheart mewed. "I don't know why I feel responsible... It just suddenly happens..." He heard Skydust's last question, but he ignored it. He desperately wanted kits, but he wouldn't have with just any she-cat. It had to be with the she-cat. But I'll never find her. His shoulders slumped and an upset look appeared on his face.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

Skydust listened intently as he spoke. She didn't reply in the least, not until he unknowingly answered her last question. "I'll take that as a yes. Don't go looking so morbid, she's out there." She then replied before getting to her paws and shaking out her pelt. She then notice a leaf caught in his pelt, wordlessly she she padded over to him and plucked it from his pelt. She dropped it at his paws and gazed into his eyes.

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( X) Actually, I was listening to that song at the time.))

Stormheart just stared at the leaf. "I doubt it," He whispered.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I see)) I'm watching Sherlock))

"With an attitude like that then I doubt you'll find her." Skydust said bluntly before she tilted her head to the side. "Some advice. Don't be so focused on the imperfections of others and look for the perfections." She replied lightly.

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Can we change to a different subject, please?" Stormheart pushed the leaf beside him and went back to fixing the pile. "I don't like talking about this one..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust rolled her eyes at him though nodded she could understand why he wasn't a fan of the topic. Heck she too was uncomfortable with it. She had use to always dream of getting a mate and having kits, but now she wasn't too keen on having anyone she could lose in her life. "Ok." She replied but nothing came to mind on what to talk about. She gazed around camp though came up with a blank.

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 13, 2015 02:45PM) (new)

"Putting me in a different Clans' Camp would be torture... Both for me and the other Clan," Stormheart mewed randomly after circling the fresh-kill pile to make sure it was finished, and it was. He picked up the leaf and dropped it right outside the entrance and walked back over to Skydust and flopped down on his side. "I can't imagine the pitch of my screaming..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Skydust chuckled as began talking. "Now that would be quite interesting, I'd love to witness that. Though Earthclan may not be as welcoming." She teased. She then laid down beside him. "Even though you are quite annoying I couldn't help admire you when we were apprentices. You always perfected everything from hunting skills to battle moves, compared to the others you excelled." Skydust meowed honestly and in a way she complimented him.

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Stormheart's eyes widened as she spoke. "Th-thank you," He meowed with a slightly embarrassed smile.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need for that I'm just telling the facts. To be honest I was envious, I suppose that's probably why I was always so keen on arguing with you." She added and gazed at him. "I've never seen you embarrassed before." She commented.

message 44: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"No one has ever said anything like that to me before," Stormheart answered quietly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doesn't surprise me much. You never seemed to be the most approachable tom." Skydust replied bluntly. She then streched and gazed at him. Her jaws gaped and prey drifted into her senses. "Hmm..so tempting." She meowed.

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

You don't have to remind me that I'm a pest. Stormheart throught angrily, but not even a hint of anger appeared on his on his face. "What's tempting?" He asked, pushing his thoughts away.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"The prey. Can't you smell it? The prey put in the territory. I haven't been hunting in ages and it's quite tempting." Skydust replied and her blunt remarks were forgotten in her mind. She wanted to hunt though was reluctant to go on her own. She may have been a bit antisocial while in camp, but since the accident she never left camp alone.

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I guess I could do some more hunting," Stormheart nodded, sniffing the air.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"R-really. You would go." She meowed in shock. She then smiled gently and she got to her paws. She flicked her tail in anticipation and smiled at him.

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Sure," Stormheart purred and stood up. His muscles rippled under his pelts as he stretched, then he trotted over to the entrance and waited.

« previous 1

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread