Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

EarthClan RP > Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (last edited Jun 17, 2014 09:05AM) (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Camp RP here! Please make your RPs two full sentences long!

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw walks into the middle of camp and stretches his legs

Sorrelberry works on sorting through her herbs in the shade

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Bloodstar purred as he watched Lilyheart, who was sleeping beside him.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw walks over to Blackstar and yawns "what you doing??"

Sorrelberry looks over to Birchpaw "Birchpaw come here now" Sorrelberry feels that she needs to look after Birchpaw at all times

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((*Bloodstar))

Bloodstar glared at the apprentice. "Stupid apprentice..." He muttered to himself.

Jayscar hid outside the entrance. There he is...right there...with Lilyheart... He watched the Camp closely and softly purred as he felt Lilyfrost's body press into his.

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw stared at bloodstar with a frown "why are you grumpy all the time"

Sorrelberry runs over to Birchpaw grabs him by the scruff and plops him in front of her giving him a single she was watching him

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar stood in front of Birchpaw. "Stay away from me, or I'll give you something you'll never forget..." He growled and unsheathed his claws.

message 8: by Evelyn (last edited May 20, 2014 06:26AM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry exclaims standing in front of Birchpaw trying to be brave "please bloodstar don't hurt him he's just tired"

Birchpaw mew is muffled by fur

message 9: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
*You can't use "sir", these are cats

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Then tell him get stay away from me." Bloodstar's eyes clearly said that he had a hunger for blood right now. "Unless he has to report something to me."

message 11: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry sighed "t.thank you" "BIRCHPAW" she whispers loudly "don't ever do something like that again!!"

Birchpaw stares at her

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar growled and padded back to his spot with Lilyheart.

Jayscar sighed and walked into the open with Lilyfrost.

Bloodstar looked up. "What in the name of the Dark Forst!?" He murmured with wide eyes. "Jaystar, what are you doing here?"

"It's Jayscar," He growled.

Bloodstar narrowed his eyes. "I told you that would happen, Beebrain! I told you to control your temper!"

message 13: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry grabs the small apprentice and hides him in her den "stay here and you won't get hurt" she mews

Sorrelberry walks back into camp "now let's keep calm and no one will get hurt"

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar sat down in front of Jayscar. "Then again, you're young...and young cats are idiots..." He rolled his eyes.

Lilyfrost looked around and saw Lilyheart, so she laid down next to her.

Jayscar watched Lilyfrost lay down, then looked at Bloodstar again. "I need to ask something..."

"Yes, you can join," Bloodstar nodded and walked away. "Come," He murmured. "I'll tell you who to trust and who not to trust."

Jayscar nodded and followed Bloodstar into the shade of a tree.

message 15: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry stared at them intently for a moment and mewed darkly "so are we going to talk about the Darkforest training I'm going there tonight to learn about unknown herbs but don't you dare drag Birchpaw into this he's to young and he's all I have left................"

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited May 20, 2014 11:03AM) (new)

Jayscar hissed angrily. "Shut up, stupid she-cat!"

Bloodstar purred. "Perfect! Well done!" He mewed happily. "I think you're going like it here..."

"We should've been brothers..." Jayscar murmured in Bloodstar's ear.

message 17: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "If you tell me to shut up ill claw your face off and eat it for dinner" she hissed angrily

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited May 20, 2014 11:13AM) (new)

Jayscar bolted toward her and clawed at her flank and made her fall on a sharp rock.

message 19: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry screeched ran up to him and aimed her claws at his face her claws staying in his face she pushed her legs against him to try and get her claws out of his face

Birchpaw hears Sorrelberry screech and runs out into the middle of camp "Sorrelberry!!!!" He mews as he runs up to her

She pulls her claws out of jayscars face and stares at Birchpaw

Birchpaw stares at jayscars for a moment and feels rage pour up inside of him "NO ONE HURTS SORRELBERRY" he mews as he jumps onto the toms back and scratches him repeatedly

Sorrelberry stares at Birchpaw

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar picked up Birchpaw by the scruff and threw he across.

"My energy never drains..." Jayscar laughed and pushed Sorrelberry and ripped open her belly.

message 21: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry stands there for a moment in shock and races back into her den gathering cobwebs she apples them to herself and lays down in her bed

Birchpaw fell onto the ground got back up and stared at Jayscar "one day I'll find you and I'll kill you" he mewed

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar and Bloodstar laughed at the apprentice.

"Yeah," Jayscar rolled his eyes.

"...Right...we'll remember that-" Bloodstar narrowed his eyes.

"-And you'll regret it." Jayscar finished and the two of them went back to their spots and continued on what they were talking about.

message 23: by Evelyn (last edited May 21, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw stares at them "all you are is bullies who push cats around!!!!!!!!"

Sorrelberry falls asleep for the night

Birchpaw runs off into the forest and climbs up a tree muttering to himself "I'll go training to every clan tell them I want to learn" he mewed as he looked off to the sunset "don't worry Sorrelberry I'll come back once I'm strong enough to protect you"

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Cats, not people. "People" means humans. ^.^ ))

Bloodstar heard Birchpaw. "Oh really?" He narrowed his eyes. "Thinking of leaving the Clan, are ya?"

message 25: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "I'm leaving" he mews as he races off towards RockClan he thinks to himself "goodbye Sorrelberry"

Sorrelberry walks out of her den "BIRCHPAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "N.n.n.no no why" she sobs

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited May 21, 2014 12:30PM) (new)

"Ha," Jayscar laughed. "Seems like he doesn't want to stay with a useless she-cat like you."

Bloodstar nodded. And she's now easier to kill...

message 27: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry looks at the ground and then to Jayscar "shut up and talk to bloodstar leave me alone" she sobs as walking inside her den

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar rolled his eyes and ran toward Lilyfrost and laid down. "My beautiful Lilyfrost..." He murmured in her fur. "My beautiful Lilyfrost..."

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Hellooo??))

Fireblaze walked back into Camp and stared at the new cats with surprise. Who are they, and what are they doing here? She turned her head toward Bloodstar narrowed her eyes.

"New members of EarthClan," Bloodstar mewed to Fireblaze, knowing what she was about to ask.

"Huh..." Fireblaze stuck her nose in the air and walked away.

Bloodstar rolled his eyes and laid down next to Lilyheart. He watched her sleep and gently laid his paw on her large belly.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart padded into camp with a mouse in her mouth and she set it in the fresh kill pile. She glanced over at Jayscar and Lilyfrost " Those must be the new members i heard about they stink of Storm Clan scent She muttered under her breath.

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Fireblaze stared at Jayscar for quite a long time. Former leader, eh? What kind of an IDIOT were you to get kicked out of your own Clan!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart also stared over at Jayscar I heard from the StormClan cats at Gatherings that he was quite mean! Maybe that is why he got kicked out She thought and she frowned thinking she should avoid them.

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar felt that he was being watched and he was correct, of course. He stared back and unsheathed his claws to make sure they didn't come closer to him. "Move one step closer and I'l kill you." He growled.

"Oh really?" Fireblaze narrowed her eyes and the large she-catwalked over to stand in front of him. "Heh, I dare you to attack me..."

Jayscar hissed and sheathed his claws again. "Maybe later," He growled. "I need to take care of my Lilyfrost,"

Fireblaze stuck her nose in the air and padded away.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart backed away. " Note to self do not mess with them" She thought.

message 35: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry walks out into camp and sits at the fresh kill pile her fur ragged

message 36: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 08, 2014 04:41PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart glanced over at Sorrelberry " Hello! How's it going"? She asked " Why is your fur so ragged"?

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 08, 2014 11:13AM) (new)

Jayscar turned his head to Lightheart. "She got into a fight with me. Stupid she-cat, did you not here the screeching?"

Bloodstar growled anrily. "None of my babies are stupid! Don't you DARE say that again, Jayscar, unless you want your mate to be killed. And don't forget that your babies will be dead too."

Lilyheart's eyes widened and wacked Bloodstar on the head. "How could you be so heartless toward a future mother & father!?" She squeaked.

Lilyfrost woke up and buried herself deeper into Jayscar's body. "Not my kits...not my babies..." She murmured, eyes wide with fear.

message 38: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 08, 2014 04:44PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart flinched Well,some of us were on patrol and weren't here in camp during the fight" She mumbled.Lilyheart is right do what you with Jayscar but his kits are innocent" She replied softly "Just like some cats might want to kill me because of you"!

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2014 12:01AM) (new)

"He called my daughter stupid!" Bloodstar whined. "You know how angry I get when someone says that!"

"That's no reason to threaten to kill a young mother who has not even given birth yet! And for the first time, you dimwit!" Lilyheart stuck her nose in the air and walked away.

"Lilyheart..." Bloodstar's eyes widened. "Come back! Please..." He let his head droop. You idiot...

Jayscar covered Lilyfrost's face with licks. "No one will hurt you, my love..." He murmured in her ear. "Never in a million years..."

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Shattedice stared at Bloodstar for a while and padded over to sit down next to him. "What's up? And don't you dare tell me you're fine when you've got a face like that on you..." She narrowed her eyes and buried her muzzle into his large shoulder.

"Lilyheart...she got angry at me...Jayscar called Lightheart stupid!" Bloodstar glared at the silver tom. "No one calls my kits stupid."

Fireblaze rolled her eyes. "Love: it's a stupid and horrifying feeling." She growled, loud enough everyone to hear.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart sighed The cats here are evil and violent! She thought I wish I could just leave!

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Fireblaze does have a soft side to her. She just needs the right tom to unlock it. XD ))

Jayscar sighed and walked toward Fireblaze. "Look, you little brat," He unsheathed his claws, obviously getting annoyed.

Fireblaze hissed and gave a swift and deep scratch. "Wanna say that again?" A spark of fury shown in her eyes and pushed Jayscar away from her. "I dare you,"

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 16, 2014 03:57PM) (new)

A blue fire of rage blazed in Jayscar's eyes. "Brat," He growled. "And I dare you to attack me again." His muscles rippled under pelt and took a step forward.

"Oh, really?" Fireblaze narrowed her eyes. "Come at me, Furball! You don't know the first thing about EarthClan's battle moves!" She laughed.

((Fireblaze is actually my largest she-cat I have. O-o ))

Jayscar growled and raked his claws down her side and push her to the ground, then walked away. "That'll teach you to stay away from me." He meowed and walked away to lay down next to Lilyfrost again.

((Jays & Jayf aren't that much different. O.o Though Jays evil while Jayf just can't control his anger.))

message 44: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sorrelberry looks up and sobs "I just want Birchpaw back" "it's all my fault!!!" Sorrelberry sighs and turns to Bloodstar "no cat should kill another's kits that's heartless and lilyheart won't love you this way" she mewed protectively "no one needs to die"

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( O-o Bloodstar was never going to do that anyways...))

Bloodstar growled at Sorrelberry. "I wasn't going to do it anyways! I'm heartless and I love seeing blood, but I'm not that heartless. I'd never hurt a kit."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove was watching Sorrelberry and Bloodstar from the shady spot she was in. She was curious at how Earthclan became this cruel, so quickly. Maybe it was always like this and I just didn't realize it. She thought.

message 47: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 17, 2014 09:05AM) (new)

((Bloodstar changed everything when he got the power to rule over EarthClan. XD ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, she's just very observant and right everything seems so chaotic.))

message 49: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 16, 2014 08:55AM) (new)

Fireblaze glared at Jayscar and stood up and walked away, not even bothering to try and wash her wound. "Stupid tom..." She muttered under her breath.

Lilyfrost ignored Fireblaze and looked at her mate. "Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. "Are you hurt?"

"Only a small scratch and I'm fine, my darling..." Jayscar murmured and tenderly licked her cheek. "Our little ones should be born any time now." He purred, changing the subject.

Lilyfrost nodded happily and buried her face in Jayscar's large shoulder. "And they'll be beautiful." She whispered to him and smiled.

Bloodstar rolled his eyes. "Pains in the tail if you ask me...new mothers and fathers: they don't realize that kits are annoying." He murmured.

"And cute! I'm cute! I'm adorable!" Shatteredice squeaked, a hint of anger in her voice. "Right?"

"Of course," Bloodstar rolled his eyes again with a smile on his face.

(view spoiler)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove continued to watch her leader and and the new cats. She thought about how cruel both Jayscar and Bloodstar were. I wonder how far they truly would go to get what they wanted? She asked herself.

« previous 1 3 4

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread