The Academy for Young Royalty discussion

Characters > About Countries

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited May 05, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments I would prefer that you refrain from making new countries as much as possible. There are other royal positions to fill as siblings of existing characters, as well as characters that can be training to be advisers to those royal families, and characters who can be servants around the building in order to get an education. Yes, you can make a new country (we're building an entire world, and I'm sure that there would be many countries involved in this academy), but only if you ask to make it in the chat and I can understand why it would be needed.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Also, you can post alliances/enemies here. For example:
North Aecor and South Aecor are currently at war with one another.

message 3: by Queenie (new)

Queenie | 12 comments All the countries in the Bonds of Vitaura are allies to one another. :)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments What countries are in this bond?

message 5: by Queenie (new)

Queenie | 12 comments ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "What countries are in this bond?"

I only have two (Latibia and Laribia [aren't I creative? Haha]) and there are twelve countries in the bond, so nine other countries can join it, because I don't think I could make nine others. The only requirement is that they have to border each other and be willing to sign the pact, I suppose. :)

message 6: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited May 04, 2014 02:45PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments I don't think that you'll get nine countries to border each other and be peaceful. Especially since the ones already created don't amount to that much, and probably wouldn't be peaceful with each other unless it was temporary (like now), and I'm trying to limit the amount of countries created so that more people fill the family spots of the existing royals and create more servants and advisers instead of just creating more countries in need of more family members with more servants and advisers needed.

message 7: by Queenie (last edited May 04, 2014 02:56PM) (new)

Queenie | 12 comments ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "I don't think that you'll get nine countries to border each other and be peaceful. Especially since the ones already created don't amount to that much, and probably wouldn't be peaceful with each o..."
Okay, I do see that now. I'm sorry, I didn't realize what kinds countries were involved. Would I be able to just have unmentioned, made-up countries that are there, but not kingdoms so they don't have characters in this roleplay? I'm sorry, it's just that twelve is my lucky number, and I often correlate it with a lot of things that I do or participate in. Could there be a compromise, or what do you suggest? :)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Perhaps you could have just your two countries in an alliance with 6 kids for each family? And they are cousins, so that would explain how they can border each other and have a standing alliance?

message 9: by Queenie (new)

Queenie | 12 comments Okay, thanks! :) That's a good idea

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyenith has become the official sworn enemy of the Kingdom of Wyrn due to two assassinations and one kidnapping and torturing of their royalty.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Please refrain from making new countries as much as possible! There are other spots to fill instead of creating more spots and making only one character per country!!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Yeah, I know. I hate that I'm not being given power. And while I know that sometimes you want to make a character who doesn't seem to fit into a country, it's surprising what a little creativity can do to make it work. I did say in the first post to refrain from doing it, though.