Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > Are you book-smart or street -smart?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) http://www.blogthings.com/areyoubooks...

My Results
You Are Smart
When it comes to book smarts versus street smarts, you've got them both, baby! You are well-rounded.
You can geek out and study up like no one's business. But you also know when it's time to just dive in and start learning.

It's likely that you started out as either a book smart or street smart type and learned the other to help get by in the world.
You wear many hats, and you take a flexible approach to life. Very few people know what you are capable of.

Woo hoo!!! All rounder here! :D
OMG I DO WEAR TOO MANY HATS

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Are Smart

Same pinch! *High 5* :))

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You Are Smart

message 4: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye | 77 comments You are street smart

You are savvy, wise, and nobody's fool. Your intuition is top notch, and you don't second guess your instincts.
You may not be the most educated person in the world, but others would never be the wiser. You've been able to fake it until you make it.

You know that you can pick up anything if you are given the chance. You are very observant, and you still learn a ton every day.
Like most street smart types, you probably had no choice but to be this way. Luckily, it's a huge advantage in every aspect of life

message 5: by Dee (last edited Apr 28, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Dee For once I completely agree with the quiz! I am rather lacking in common sense, and it informed me I am Book Smart.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Street smart!
Cool! I'm definitely the most street smart out if all my friends.

message 7: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I am smart. I win BOTH ways XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "I am smart. I win BOTH ways XD"

Yeah. I gots no street smarts.

message 10: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

Princess Dee wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "I am smart. I win BOTH ways XD"

Yeah. I gots no street smarts."

Im gonna have to report that to the ancients.. O.O

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

You Are Smart

When it comes to book smarts versus street smarts, you've got them both, baby! You are well-rounded.
You can geek out and study up like no one's business. But you also know when it's time to just dive in and start learning.

It's likely that you started out as either a book smart or street smart type and learned the other to help get by in the world.
You wear many hats, and you take a flexible approach to life. Very few people know what you are capable of.
Uh...I don't see myself as being particularly smart but okay. :D

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia You Are Smart

message 13: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 84 comments You are smart! Yea!! Lol! High fives all around!

message 14: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

*highfive*

message 15: by a (new)

a  k (complxus) I am smart!

The bold part is so true. :O

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments You are smart!

message 17: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments You Are Street Smart

You are savvy, wise, and nobody's fool. Your intuition is top notch, and you don't second guess your instincts.
You may not be the most educated person in the world, but others would never be the wiser. You've been able to fake it until you make it.

You know that you can pick up anything if you are given the chance. You are very observant, and you still learn a ton every day.
Like most street smart types, you probably had no choice but to be this way. Luckily, it's a huge advantage in every aspect of life.

message 18: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments Share with BBCode

Share on LiveJournal

Share on WordPress

Share on Tumblr

Share on Twitter

Share on Pinterest

Share on Facebook

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

You are smart

message 20: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette When it comes to book smarts versus street smarts, you've got them both, baby! You are well-rounded.

message 21: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Book smart?

message 22: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments Book smart

While book smarts aren't as respected these days as street smarts, being book smart is a very good thing.
You have a lot of information stored in that brain of yours. You usually have something helpful to add to any situation.

You love to read, and you're constantly looking things up. And when you apply your knowledge, you usually succeed the first time.
You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right, and you don't mind taking your time to gather all the facts.

message 23: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 645 comments You Are Smart

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) When it comes to book smarts versus street smarts, you've got them both, baby! You are well-rounded.

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) You Are Book Smart

While book smarts aren't as respected these days as street smarts, being book smart is a very good thing.
You have a lot of information stored in that brain of yours. You usually have something helpful to add to any situation.

You love to read, and you're constantly looking things up. And when you apply your knowledge, you usually succeed the first time.
You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right, and you don't mind taking your time to gather all the facts.

message 26: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ You Are Smart

:)

message 27: by hud (new)

hud You Are Smart