Quiz Town discussion

♪ ♬ Fantasy Quizzes ♬ ♪ > Which demi-god will fall for you?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2728962/Wh...

As recommended by Chloe

My Results
Nico Di Angelo
You Have Death Breath. You are one of little to babel to make Nico see The point of Life and Happiness. Your Dead boy loves you and you love him back. He says that now he feels like Bianca has really passed and he would not know what to do without you or you Love for him. You two are probable the cute star couple in Camp Half-Blood

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Percy Jackson
You Have water boy in love with you. He always is a little predictive of you but you find it really sweet and you wouldn't change it for the would because no matter what happens you and Percy will be alright as long as you have one and another

message 3: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Will Solace

You got the music boy who when we asked you out it was in a song and you so happily said yes. When you wake every morning there is a flower next to you and on it is a heart stopping poem. you love him he love you.

description

message 4: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Aww...I always knew I'd fall for a Apollo child XP

message 5: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 78 comments Percy Jackson

You Have water boy in love with you. He always is a little predictive of you but you find it really sweet and you wouldn't change it for the would because no matter what happens you and Percy will be alright as long as you have one and another

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Percy Jackson

message 7: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Percy Jackson

message 8: by Ishi (last edited May 09, 2014 07:12AM) (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Leo Valedz
You Got Hot Stuff. He lights up your heart and makes you feel like you are his only. Some times you wonder how you got this lucky but you don't know that he is thinking the same thing.

Yayy!!

message 9: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments Nico...

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Percy Jackson

message 11: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I got Leo

message 12: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories Percy Jackson

message 13: by Pen-pen (new)

Pen-pen (purple_archer) | 24 comments Will Solace
You got the music boy who when we asked you out it was in a song and you so happily said yes. When you wake every morning there is a flower next to you and on it is a heart stopping poem. you love him he love you

message 14: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 645 comments Will Solace

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo Valdez

You Got Hot Stuff. He lights up your heart and makes you feel like you are his only. Some times you wonder how you got this lucky but you don't know that he is thinking the same thing.

message 17: by H :) (new)

H :) | 5 comments Percy <3

message 18: by Toni (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) Nico

message 19: by Agirly4 (new)

Agirly4 | 35 comments Percy Jackson

message 20: by jenny (new)

jenny Oh my gosh, oh no, if I don't get Nico I'll just...I don't know what I'll do. >.< XD

It's just a quiz, Jenny, it's just a quiz...*takes deep breath* Okay, here I go.

message 21: by jenny (new)

jenny OH THANK GOD I GOT NICO.

*collapses* That took up 85% of my energy right there.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo Valedz

:D :D :D LEOYORTHA

message 23: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
Nico Di Angelo
You Have Death Breath. You are one of little to babel to make Nico see The point of Life and Happiness. Your Dead boy loves you and you love him back. He says that now he feels like Bianca has really passed and he would not know what to do without you or you Love for him. You two are probable the cute star couple in Camp Half-Blood

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments Percy Jackson

message 25: by hud (new)

hud Seaweed-brain

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments Haha, yes. Seaweed Brain!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson

Yaaaaas Percy!!! Love seaweed brain so much

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson

message 29: by The Goblin Times (new)

The Goblin Times (thegoblintimes) My dream came true....Percy is in love with me :') We'll make a wonderful couple my love ♡♡♡

message 30: by Kyren (last edited Jun 05, 2014 11:19AM) (new)

Kyren | 78 comments Nico Di Angelo

You Have Death Breath. You are one of little to babel to make Nico see The point of Life and Happiness. Your Dead boy loves you and you love him back. He says that now he feels like Bianca has really passed and he would not know what to do without you or you Love for him. You two are probable the cute star couple in Camp Half-Blood.

Yesss! I don't care if he's gay. I still love him!

message 31: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ Will Solace

You got the music boy who when we asked you out it was in a song and you so happily said yes. When you wake every morning there is a flower next to you and on it is a heart stopping poem. you love him he love you

message 33: by Selma (new)

Selma Percy Jackson

You Have water boy in love with you. He always is a little predictive of you but you find it really sweet and you wouldn't change it for the would because no matter what happens you and Percy will be alright as long as you have one and another.

Minda~Quenn {Somehow I found a way to get lost in you} Percy Jackson

I also apparently belong in Cabin 6 (Athena). Coincidence....????

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 1499 comments Percy Jackson

message 36: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (claudiamerli) Percy Jackson

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson

<3 Seaweed Brain!!!

message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Percy Jackson

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 246 comments Will Solace

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Percy Jackson

message 41: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments Grover Underwood

message 42: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments Percy Jackson

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson

message 44: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 80 comments Percy jackson

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 87 comments Jason Grace

Son of the God of Gods, You Must feel lovely to be treated like a princess on a prince's side. He is all you want and more you couldn't ask for more then this boy because he is the one for you.