Q & A With Harmony Kent discussion

The Battle For Brisingamen
This topic is about The Battle For Brisingamen
3 views
Free for a Day

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
Hi everyone :)

To celebrate reaching 1000 followers on twitter, my first book will be free for a day! So, mark the Spring Bank Holiday in your diaries ... May 26th 2014. The Battle for Brisingamen will be free for 24 hours!

This is one small way I can thank my followers and supporters.

Cheers
Harmony :)


message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 93 comments Congratulations, Harmony! :)

And thank you for your generous gift on 2014-05-26.

Cheers,
Karen


message 3: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
Harmony wrote: "Hi everyone :)

To celebrate reaching 1000 followers on twitter, my first book will be free for a day! So, mark the Spring Bank Holiday in your diaries ... May 26th 2014. The Battle for Brisingam..."


**Huge grins here**
Perhaps when I reach 2000 I'll make 'The Glade' free ;)


message 4: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
Only three days to go until the FREE DAY! Don't miss your copy of The Battle For Brisingamen. Go to Amazon on 26th May and grab it before it goes ... here there be dragons and all manner of creatures.


message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 93 comments Incredible, I just realise that I bought The Battle for Brisingamen several weeks ago. I didn't have the opportunity for reading it, yet. I promise to start reading on 2014-05-26, Harmony!


message 6: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "Incredible, I just realise that I bought The Battle for Brisingamen several weeks ago. I didn't have the opportunity for reading it, yet. I promise to start reading on 2014-05-26, Harmony!"

Thanks Karen. I hope you enjoy it. I would welcome any thoughts :) (And if it's so bad you want a refund, then let me know!)


message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 93 comments It will definitely not be bad. And I would never ask for a refund.
I'll be soon buying The Glade. And I haven't given up hope to having the honour of beta reading Air-Born. ;)


message 8: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "It will definitely not be bad. And I would never ask for a refund.
I'll be soon buying The Glade. And I haven't given up hope to having the honour of beta reading Air-Born. ;)"


You're definitely on my list of Beta Readers for Air-Born! :)


message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 93 comments Karen wrote: "It will definitely not be bad. And I would never ask for a refund.
I'll be soon buying The Glade. And I haven't given up hope to having the honour of beta reading Air-Born. ;)"


Thank you, Harmony! This is good news! :)


message 10: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
This was a great success. Ninety-seven copies were downloaded in just one day ... I hope all those readers enjoy the free offering :)


message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen (okiewashere) | 93 comments They certainly will enjoy this free offer! :)


message 12: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony Kent (harmonyk) | 98 comments Mod
HUGE Grin here :D


back to top