Pinoy Book Bloggers discussion

Bookish Stuff > Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dre, The Chilled-Out Wolf (new)

Dre (drewolf) | 52 comments Mod
Did you read an awesome book lately?

Share them here!

message 2: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 30 comments Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen

it's not a recent read though. i've read and watched the movie adaptation for.... idk how many times. I still enjoyed it. love this MG book.

message 3: by Faye, la Patata, The Rage-y Updater (new)

Faye, la Patata (fayemat) | 11 comments Mod
Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop I convinced Amir and she loved it too! Oh diba? XD

message 4: by Dre, The Chilled-Out Wolf (new)

Kate loved that book, Faye :)

If you want an ebook of these books, let me know!
(I have permission to give them away!)
The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes Fire Country (The Country Saga, #1) by David Estes

Patrick Ness Books
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness More Than This by Patrick Ness

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) | 23 comments Beatrice wrote: "Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen

it's not a recent read though. i've read and watched the movie adaptation for.... idk how many times. I still enjoyed it. love this MG book. "

I loved the movie! Callan McAuliffe is so cute. :P

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) | 23 comments Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman On the Fence by Kasie West The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1) by Danielle L. Jensen

These are the most recent, haha! I've kind of been in a reading slump since the Mafi/Riggs/Rossi signing. o_o

message 7: by Dre, The Chilled-Out Wolf (new)

Same here, Aimee. I haven't really been reading. :/

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariathebooknerd) | 10 comments Mod
If you like High Fantasy series, I recommend Lumatere Chronicles.

The Lumatere Chronicles

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariathebooknerd) | 10 comments Mod
I don't know if this is correct thread. Have you read a book where the villain is actually the main character?

message 10: by Amir at NotSoLiterary (last edited Jun 16, 2014 12:13PM) (new)

Amir at NotSoLiterary (lilradrad) | 15 comments Mod
Faye (The Social Potato) wrote: "Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop I convinced Amir and she loved it too! Oh diba? XD"
I second Faye's rec! This series is amazing! If you listen to audiobooks like me, the narrator for this is really good too!

message 11: by Arjaye (new)

Arjaye Nitro | 2 comments i just read the STARDUST of NEIL GAIMAN, and i liked it. i watched the movie adaptation right after i closed the book, and i looovvveed it! give it a try sometime, you'll se what im talking about. :)