*Special* (1x1 RP)'s discussion

1x1 > Methlab and MB

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments There. Wanna make charries? And can I use anime?

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Ok soooooooooo sorry I fell asleep because I have school today!

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Can you make you charrie first?

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Oooooooooo well we can always do something else cuz my brain hurts and I don't remember either. ^.^

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hahahahahaha! So what do you wanna do?

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments We can do that and I can be the male I don't mind. That was just for m idea.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Sure. ^.^

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments ....................detailed....:..........

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments And I'm sorry I haven't made my charrie........I'm a total geek who's watching anime! I love anime!

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Name: Hunter ((the awesome hot sexy friend. And my friend in real life.))

Appearance: he's way hotter in real life http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: he is very silly and likes to tease people. When he rides the bus he likes to ask people for food because he's always hungry. Hunter likes to hang out with his guy friends most of the time but if you beg him he might hang out with you.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Kk.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter was talking to his friends until he saw haleyee. "Guys I'll talk to you later." He said walking towards her. "Hey what happened?" Hunter asked looking at the glasses.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Haylee." He said pulling off her glasses. "Did Harry do this too you?" Hunter asked tilting her chin up and stroked her hair. "I told you to dump that bastard. Look at what he's doing to you. Come on you would never wear this outfit." Hunter said.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter walked up to Harry. "Leave her alone. You don't know how to treat haylee." He said pushing him by.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter sighed and got up. He didn't go after her because it wasn't his problem anymore. Hunter had told haylee to break up with him but she didn't listen.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter walked along the hallway oblivious to what was happening outside. "She doesn't need me." He muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter kept on walking until he heard mummers in the hallway. He ran outside and banged Harry's head against the car. Hunter gently picked up haylee and quickly walked away. "Are you ok." He asked coldy.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Yeah you should've." He said dropping her off at the nurse and walked away. "Hey hunty." Amber said smiling grabbing his arm. "Oh hey amb." Hunter said smiling.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter smirked as Amber kissed him by the nurses office. He felt a little happy even though haylee wasn't the one kissing him.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Bye." She said walking away.
Hunter walked into the nurses office and saw haylee crying. "What's wrong are you sad that I've moved on?" He said.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "You're so stupid." Hunter said rolling his eyes. "I wasn't gonna wait for you forever." He said sitting by her.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments He grabbed a cloth and wiped her face. "You make me mad most of the time." Hunter muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "But I still........care for you." He said gently moving her hair from her face.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter gently kissed her cheek. "Bye." He said walking out of the nurses office.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments ((Skip?))

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments The next day hunter was sitting in a hammock with Amanda holding hands. "So she ok?" She asked him. "Yeah she's fine. Just a few bumps and bruises." He replied kissing her cheek.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Hunter........." She giggled as he kissed her.
"What? I'm not doing anything." Hunter said smirking a little. Even though he was happy he still wanted haylee to be with him. He sighed.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter looked up at haylee's house and saw her climbing out the back window. "What the fuck?" He muttered. "Hey haylee! Come here!" Hunter yelled.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Babe I'll be back." He said running after her. Hunter was a lot faster the haylee and caught up with her pinning her down to the ground. "what the hell is your problem?!" He yelled.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter wanted to console her. He wanted to. But instead he got up and walked back to the hammock with Amanda. As he walked away he said; "I'm done with you and your crap."

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "What's wrong?" Amanda asked him. Hunter smiled at her and laid down on the hammock. "Nothing's wrong."

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter sat up and hugged Amanda. "Bye babe." He said. "Bye." Amanda said. He walked to the forest to check to see if he had killed her yet.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter brought out his bebe gun and shot Harry on the ass.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Next one's in the head dumbass." He said aiming for his head.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter found him and shot him dead. He ran over to haylee and slapped her but then pulled her into a hug.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "It's my fault I shoulda just stayed with you." He said carrying her to a hospital.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments The doctors took her from him. "Wait. Could you give this to her when she wakes up?" Hunter asked. The doctor nodded and took the note and picture.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments (Yep.)

Hunter was in his car driving away from all the guilty feelings, the hurt feelings, basically everything. Even away from haylee.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Here ya go ma'am." The doctor said handing her a note. It said;

'I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. Goodbye.'
-hunter

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments The doctor nodded and gave her a picture of them together.

Hunter drove down to California to stay with a friend.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments He parked the car and looked down at his phone. Hunter saw it was haylee but didn't answer it and kept on driving.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Eventually he got out of the car and threw his phone into the ocean. "New start." Hunter muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments He walked into his friends house and realized that his friend was crazy but he didn't leave.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "We need to transport you to the California hospital." The doctor to haylee.

Hunter smiled and hugged his girl who was a friend. "Thanks for letting me stay here."

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments "Yes you leave now." He said.

A few hours later hunter was driving around on a motorcycle with a girl behind him.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments Hunter was at the house making out with a girl he didn't know.

•CookieMonster• | 2109 comments He went to the hospital to check on one of his friends who got into a motorcycle crash.

« previous 1